[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I put fish sauce, ground dried shrimp, fine ground roasted rice, palm sugar, thinly sliced shallot, and fresh chopped chili's in my nam pla wan.

The one for the prawns sauce, some.people make it differently. For mine I like it sour so I put crush chili's, crush garlic, 1-2 lime (depending how much you make), fish sauce and a little bit of sugar (just for a tad flavor).
What happens if you're a vegetarian, what do you put in place of dried shrimp and shrimp paste?I got vegan fish sauce, so that is fine.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Can anyone write a fanfic about Pope and Bella please?
Girl, I want to but then I'm afraid no one will read it because it will be boran. Lol. It's about P'ek being an excellent khaen player from the north, but then he has to marry n'ek from the south. Something along that line where the instrument khaen is the main focus. Lol. Sorry, that's my type of story y'all. Lol.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Girl, I want to but then I'm afraid no one will read it because it will be boran. Lol. It's about P'ek being an excellent khaen player from the north, but then he has to marry n'ek from the south. Something along that line where the instrument khaen is the main focus. Lol. Sorry, that's my type of story y'all. Lol.
Please do, im sure people will read it. So want a fanfic with Pope and Bella. So please do write. After reading yours, i might attempt myself. But im not good with writing, and my English is not super duper good because I don't know a lot of descriptive words. But im looking forward to read someone's else though. This lakorn is boran, so im sure your boran story will be fine. Well, that's just what i think anyway.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I put fish sauce, ground dried shrimp, fine ground roasted rice, palm sugar, thinly sliced shallot, and fresh chopped chili's in my nam pla wan.

The one for the prawns sauce, some.people make it differently. For mine I like it sour so I put crush chili's, crush garlic, 1-2 lime (depending how much you make), fish sauce and a little bit of sugar (just for a tad flavor).
Woww thanks KitKat516!! Nothing better than getting real info from someone who's made it! I'll be sure to do this. (Surprise the family like Kade hehe) thank you!

Rosi

Wifey #42

Woww thanks KitKat516!! Nothing better than getting real info from someone who's made it! I'll be sure to do this. (Surprise the family like Kade hehe) thank you!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She's gorgeous! And suits that headdress well! Somehow..... her face looks a different plane, like a Goddess! Thank you for posting.
Agreed. Also she look a bit like Noon W. here or is it just me?

Since you're so creative, are you able to write fanfic about Pope and Bella?
I would love too but it's just that I sucks at writing and my English isn't the best but definitely will think about it.