[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
jeanie1 said:
I really really hope P&B aren't in Wiang Kum Kam. Mainly because they already have Prom Likit and if they get WKK it'll be 3 historical periods. No thanks.

Also the story is the Anti-BPS from what I read on Pantip. Seriously, think whatever is the complete opposite of BPS and you get WKK. It's pure drama and doesn't sound romantic at all. There's all sorts of love triangles, love squares going on and misunderstandings galore. P'ek is King Mangrai and there are 2 n'eks. One of the n'eks is the one he loves and made a promise to, to not love anyone else but her or else he will get punished by the Gods. The other n'ek is the daughter of some area he conquered and so was given to him. He doesn't love her and I don't think she loves him either. She has a pitiful life. I also think he has some other wives. Not cause he's a player but you know he's a king and all.

Anyway the promise he made to n'ek is the start of the epic tragedy. It's not clear from what I read if he really did betray her or if it was a misunderstanding or both. Point is, he and his kingdom did suffer so there was a betrayal of some kind.

Pope can take it, cause it can be a great acting piece for him and whomever the leading ladies are. But for P&B, I want romance damn it. BPS has spoiled us. Doesn't have to be a rom-com like BPS, it can be a drama but a romantic drama.

Oh, that's sad. But that scenario sounds rather similar to a tragic Weir movie where he's blindly in love with the eldest sister & made a promise to be true, but then later don't know what happened he also cared for the younger one. From what I could see of the trailers the younger sister has a very sad life (got hit viciously by her big bully sis few times). Maybe same like this pitiful princess's life which you're saying for the plot of the new movie. So he kind of betrayed his promise (although it's said he went full steam ahead with the younger one when he found out she's the one who cared while his first love actually had affair with someone else), but a promise is a promise so it ended in tragedy, the leads died? Not sure, I didn't watch entire movie. But Weir's a great actor so of course good movie. You give this role to Pope he would surely nail it too, but you're right, I don't want to see him in sad things with Bella - let him act this with someone else.

Rosi

Wifey #42
They might use dried fish that time but these days we use dried shrimp for mangoes sauce. It (Ma Maung Nam Pla wan, mangoes and the sauce) is very popular. You can find the sauce in some supermakets but it is cheaper and better to make in the household. You can keep Nam Pla Wan (the sauce) longer in the refrigerator. And the mangoes should be not too sour.
Alright thanks, I've taken down the 2 names. Should be easy to find the recipes now I know what it's called. Mangoes!! here I come heheee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Aiya, I really don't want to but I'm having BPS withdrawal..sniffs

Oh I'll still be around hun and drop by once in a while to post vids. Yes you can follow me on IG, it's still pangia xiong, you can click on the link on my saggie and it'll take you to my IG. :)
Because of BPS you guys are making dates already.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Look at his gaze...
And why not.....he probably finds her adorable. She was going on & on about it being just a bruise & to switch to a hot compress in hours to let the blood vessels flow etc etc etc & very sure of what she's saying..... while he knows she's no longer Karakade but a stranger who's saved his life. Like he told the Master episodes later, "she's more beautiful than MK because of her heart & the person she is."

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi Phatman!! Need a favour please! Can you do another close up screen shot Episode 10, after the 3 Musketeers arsonised the warehouse. Kade had a conversation with Por Date inside the house, about her being in his inside circle. He's got this smile. haha... thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Gang, I just thought of something..... that BPS2.
Now that Por Date knows who Reungrit is, do you think he by now knows how to tweak the moon mantra to a point in time anywhere? Thereby getting his son Por Rit to visit Reungrit, to tell him that Kade's safe and his years of being ordained has been worthwhile; the merits he did for her has indeed given her all he prayed for - and they are soulmates together. So that present day Reungrit will not live the rest of his life in sadness & regret.
Didn't he tell Kade, if it's him in Reungrit's shoes he won't be able take it?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Alright thanks, I've taken down the 2 names. Should be easy to find the recipes now I know what it's called. Mangoes!! here I come heheee
I put fish sauce, ground dried shrimp, fine ground roasted rice, palm sugar, thinly sliced shallot, and fresh chopped chili's in my nam pla wan.

The one for the prawns sauce, some.people make it differently. For mine I like it sour so I put crush chili's, crush garlic, 1-2 lime (depending how much you make), fish sauce and a little bit of sugar (just for a tad flavor).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh has it been mention that S.Korea just bought the rights to remake this. They will work closely with ch3 in how to change the story to match s.korean history. China too.
Omgoshhhh! Never thought south korea would purchase a story from Thailand

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah--I understand they have no blood relation...but her explanation that she's apart of Karagade didn't make much sense and I'm sure Khun Long didn't fall for that. Maybe if she had a private moment with him to let him know that she's just not some stranger who possessed Karagade's body. It just feels strange to leave things like this regardless if Karagade/Kade have no blood relation to him. He still kind enough to treat her like she's family so I think she giving him a little explanation wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
To me, I think it made sense what she said and he understood her. He is a fortune teller anyway so he knew they were meant to be in some sense but just didn't understand the part where she came from and that she was a twin but respect her enough to not question further. He's always told Date they were meant to be and cannot be prevented. And she is a part of Karaked that is why she was able to be Karaked. - if that made any sense. HAHA

Kade/Karaked also called Mae Marie's kids her nephews so I think if you have a close bond with the parents, their kids are like your nieces and nephews - that's what all my friends' kids refer to me as, their aunt, and my kids refers to them as aunts and uncles too even though we have no blood ties. That's the love and respect we have for each other.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Was he saying ...your mom wanted janward for you and i wanted karakade for me...if it had worked out your wife would've been my wife and my wife would've been yours....lololol Reung....you want your ass kicked...don't joke like that with Por Date....don't he know how possessive Date is.....he even get jealous of himself...and I'm 100% sure he must've been jealous of his kids taking away his beloved wife's attention away from him..
Every time I watch this scene, I always picture the behind the scene of Punjun messing up and Pope bursted out laughing. They're so silly! :risas3:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone catch the commercial with Pope? His character went into the future lol some sort of noodle commercial, it was funny cuz he was telling the girl that he was muen ?? She was all scared of him and had to google him up lol
I LMAO when he tried to pay with his boran money. :risas3: