[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh has it been mention that S.Korea just bought the rights to remake this. They will work closely with ch3 in how to change the story to match s.korean history. China too.
Omg, that is so crazy! How fascinating...

Casting was so on point for this version, if it happens, I hope they get just as lucky. Lol
sharing is caring...no matter the portions...lol...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm so proud of Boradcast. Next month is the anniversary of Rattanakosin, I wonder if Neung Dao will have something special for it since their era is just right before the birth of that dynasty.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Yes I heard it on one of the shows while sitting in traffic. I want to say it was one of the morning show on ch3 but not 100%.
Wow, though. At least it showed how influential and phenomenal BPS is. Has any other lakorn ever been remade by other countries?
If there's anything, I wanna see how the modern vs. ancient language differences play out in a Chinese remake.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Popella is def Kookwan for me and nothing else. I'll stop watching lakorn for now. Alright it was an amazing experience with everyone here and I usually don't come here often so it was exciting for me. Now that BPS is done, I'll leave you all! Wishes you all nothing but the best and to all Popella's fans, love you guys!!! Until next time :thumbup:

@WeirFany Do you have IG, YT or FB? I'm mostly on YT and IG so drop by anytime!
Why are you leaving? Don't. Can I follow you on IG? Is it the same name pangiaxiong?

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow, though. At least it showed how influential and phenomenal BPS is. Has any other lakorn ever been remade by other countries?
If there's anything, I wanna see how the modern vs. ancient language differences play out in a Chinese remake.
Not to remake, other countries bought copy rights to air but not to remake. At least thats what they said and i havent seen a thai lakorn that got remade in other surrpunding countries. I believe they said this is the first. Like seriously this lakorn opened so many opportunities for Thai culture whether it be tourism to historical places, temples, dressing, and food. I mean Thai food are already world known but not the deeply rooted traditional ones. Everyone knows about massaman curry and pad thai but not everyone k ow about green mangoes and nam pla wan.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That was the moment when he started to like her. Can look from his gaze. Hahahahaha

As usual, he is chauvinist.
But he also didn't reply to her question - what's with the private joke? Because he's been secretly laughing at her all evening.

CPY

GotomySin
Not to remake, other countries bought copy rights to air but not to remake. At least thats what they said and i havent seen a thai lakorn that got remade in other surrpunding countries. I believe they said this is the first. Like seriously this lakorn opened so many opportunities for Thai culture whether it be tourism to historical places, temples, dressing, and food. I mean Thai food are already world known but not the deeply rooted traditional ones. Everyone knows about massaman curry and pad thai but not everyone k ow about green mangoes and nam pla wan.
Agree. I knew pla ra from Weir and Min lakorn.

CPY

GotomySin
But he also didn't reply to her question - what's with the private joke? Because he's been secretly laughing at her all evening.
He will not reply. Savage Date and make Kade keep wondering about his character. Hahahaha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Amata said:
Rosi2

Boat song ( Plaeng Reua) is a folk song played in the water season. It is the only type of song that is played in the middle of the river by Por Plaeng (man) , and Mae Plaeng (woman) . The provinces that play the boat music are the riverside provinces in the central region of Thailand such as Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi, Suphan Buri, Lop Buri (La Vo) and Phitsanulok. It is nice to play the song in the river on the full moon night. So boat song is not about Lo Sam Pao.
Thanks for the info. Maybe Khun P' suggest the song because it fits the surrounding that time.
AMATA, thanks for clarifying. Now I know there's a valid reason for him asking that song !!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
@hdee which part is this? In what episode?
In ep 4 when Date was scolding Kade for flirting with Meun reung and making eyes at him(I think that's what the term chamoi chamai chaita implies)...and that ayutthaya women don't do stuff like that and Kade gets upset and strikes back at him that Ayutthaya women do that too...and she has seen it with her own eyes...and that too done it with him in the temple.....

Yeah it's really good. The main girl has a reason for turning hetero. You should give it a try.
Thanks....I think it's subbed so will check it out for sure.....if they give a good reason for her change.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeaa I noticed that, this story lit up Thailand again, made it a fresh boost for tourism & Thai things - history, costumes, silks, food, jewellery and CUSTOMS!!!!! - that's the interesting thing, how & where to sit, when to "wai" or not, and I like the little superstitions hehehe ..... when you sneeze someone's missing you, when you have a baby you must say it's ugly, otherwise the spirits would take it away or something like that, and yesterday when Kade took up the sewing during pregnancy everyone jumped!!! Seems sewing while you're expecting will grant you a not nice looking kid....

Oh!! What are the 2 sauce dips which Kade made, what are they called?
One is the one for the mango (& must that mango got to be the totally unripe sour ones), and the other for the prawns/lobsters.
Was that dried fish she added to the mango sauce .....

And is it true as Kosa Ban says - that every household henceforth will now have that mango appetiser?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Can I be honest without offending anyone? I thought Bella and Pope were a good match, because they are around the same age. They have a more mature and define facial feature that made me really like them as a couple in BPS. I feel if Pope gets paired with more mature looking actresses, they bring the charm out of him. Yes, Yaya and Kim are good actresses, but if they were next to Pope I don't think they will make him shine like how Bella made him shine in BPS. I feel Yaya and Kim are better paired with actors like James Ma, Nadech, James Jirayu, Mark Prin, or more of the facial pretty boy actors. They shine off each other then, because Yaya and Kim are pretty and the boys would be pretty too. Wishful thinking though.
Don't ever want Pope with Yaya or Kim please....please....

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Yeaa I noticed that, this story lit up Thailand again, made it a fresh boost for tourism & Thai things - history, costumes, silks, food, jewellery and CUSTOMS!!!!! - that's the interesting thing, how & where to sit, when to "wai" or not, and I like the little superstitions hehehe ..... when you sneeze someone's missing you, when you have a baby you must say it's ugly, otherwise the spirits would take it away or something like that, and yesterday when Kade took up the sewing during pregnancy everyone jumped!!! Seems sewing while you're expecting will grant you a not nice looking kid....

Oh!! What are the 2 sauce dips which Kade made, what are they called?
One is the one for the mango (& must that mango got to be the totally unripe sour ones), and the other for the prawns/lobsters.
Was that dried fish she added to the mango sauce .....

And is it true as Kosa Ban says - that every household henceforth will now have that mango appetiser?
They might use dried fish that time but these days we use dried shrimp for mangoes sauce. It (Ma Maung Nam Pla wan, mangoes and the sauce) is very popular. You can find the sauce in some supermakets but it is cheaper and better to make in the household. You can keep Nam Pla Wan (the sauce) longer in the refrigerator. And the mangoes should be not too sour.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Girl!! Don't run away!! Because I haven't watched Ep 15 in entirety (saving it); and it'll be a while for most people I'm sure, this BPS journey.
Aiya, I really don't want to but I'm having BPS withdrawal..sniffs

Why are you leaving? Don't. Can I follow you on IG? Is it the same name pangiaxiong?
Oh I'll still be around hun and drop by once in a while to post vids. Yes you can follow me on IG, it's still pangia xiong, you can click on the link on my saggie and it'll take you to my IG. :)

cheeseborg08

sarNie Egg
In ep 4 when Date was scolding Kade for flirting with Meun reung and making eyes at him(I think that's what the term chamoi chamai chaita implies)...and that ayutthaya women don't do stuff like that and Kade gets upset and strikes back at him that Ayutthaya women do that too...and she has seen it with her own eyes...and that too done it with him in the temple.....

Oh thank youu