[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Btw check this video out!

The bgm sounds like the official one. Must be from the soundtrack, which btw has been released!! That means we'll get our cd soon!!

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Rosi2 said:
But seriously CPY (& the gang), why did Por Date brought up the boat song when he asked Kade what song she's singing to the moon. If we are thinking he's having naughty thoughts like the horse thing, they are too new into this "him starting to notice her" thing, and you don't do that to "strangers" (being disrespectful).
Or does he think Mae Karakade is still not a nice person & he can talk to her like he would a slut?

But then he goes in for the Sweet Dreams whisper & I get all confused.

Boat Song (Pleang Raeu) is a folk song played in the water season. It is the only type of song that is played in the middle of the river by Por Pleng (Man) and Mae Pleng (woman. The provinces that play the boat song are the riverside provinces in the central region of Thailand such as Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi, Suphan Buri, Lop Buri and Phitsanulok. It is nice to play the song on the full moon night. So Por date’s boat song is not about Lo – Sam – Pao at all.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
1) What about Pream, the girl with Khun Chai Yai (Great), when he acted the archeologist
2) The Nang Ai girl - Nychaa?
3) The Nang Ai sidekick - I think in that story her name is Si, and she wanted to commit suicide
4) Kwang from Morassoom Sawwat (she sings so beautifully)
Ooo yes I would like to see Pope with Preem. I think she's a good actress and I like that she's not caving under the pressure about getting a nose job. She just doesn't care about people making fun of her nose.

As much as I don't like Ploy, I think they looked really cute together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Idk if Kim and Yaya could be in a lakorn together if its not a series. I know they’re suppose to be besties but sometimes I feel like its so competitive between them. I think they won’t mind if its with a senior for example Kim-Anne.

I do love that Taew and Mew shared a lakorn together.. so maybe if one day they can it’ll be great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rosi2 said:
But seriously CPY (& the gang), why did Por Date brought up the boat song when he asked Kade what song she's singing to the moon. If we are thinking he's having naughty thoughts like the horse thing, they are too new into this "him starting to notice her" thing, and you don't do that to "strangers" (being disrespectful).
Or does he think Mae Karakade is still not a nice person & he can talk to her like he would a slut?

But then he goes in for the Sweet Dreams whisper & I get all confused.

Boat Song (Pleang Raeu) is a folk song played in the water season. It is the only type of song that is played in the middle of the river by Por Pleng (Man) and Mae Pleng (woman. The provinces that play the boat music are the riverside provinces in the central region such as Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi, Suphan Buri, Lop Buri and Phitsanulok. It is nice to play the song on the full moon night. So Por date’s boat song is not about Lo – Sam – Pao at all.
But it wasn't a full moon though. Hahaha. So we can still link lo sam pao. Haha. Which btw we're just making silly connections. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Idk if Kim and Yaya could be in a lakorn together if its not a series. I know they’re suppose to be besties but sometimes I feel like its so competitive between them. I think they won’t mind if its with a senior for example Kim-Anne.

I do love that Taew and Mew shared a lakorn together.. so maybe if one day they can it’ll be great.
See Mew just doesn't mind. She's not the best actress but she's willing to try on roles. She was willing to be second to Teaw and Chompoo with no problem. I like the idea of her and Ann T for Wiang KoomKan but Ann T would just swallow her up with the acting. She'll swallow both of them. Oooooo I can definitely see Aff and Mew!!!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha. That's hilarious. I actually think Pope looks great with Ploy. Well she looked great with Pope. Now she is just fake lips. Hahah.
Talking about Ploy i love her face before but after she fixed it i don't know :(

BTW Nat Myria main career is a singer.

1) What about Pream, the girl with Khun Chai Yai (Great), when he acted the archeologist
2) The Nang Ai girl - Nychaa?
3) The Nang Ai sidekick - I think in that story her name is Si, and she wanted to commit suicide
4) Kwang from Morassoom Sawwat (she sings so beautifully)
I'm not a fan of them so i'm not sure how i feel.

1. Only drama of Preem that i watched was Samee with Great she is ok with me but i still feel uncomfortable with her nose haha
2. Nychaa she is cute and bright and they look quite good in sapai jao as sis and bro in law hehe
3 and 4 i never watch or know them so i have no idea but to be honest i want Pope to work with experienced and well-known actresses more :facepalm:

And i still can't believe some people dislike the idea that choose Pope to be P'ek in PLK they said they never see the drama that sons and dad have the same face..... and in love with the girl that look like his mother.... it does not make sense they can't accept it :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Talking about Ploy i love her face before but after she fixed it i don't know :(

BTW Nat Myria main career is a singer.

I'm not a fan of them so i'm not sure how i feel.

1. Only drama of Preem that i watched was Samee with Great she is ok with me but i still feel uncomfortable with her nose haha
2. Nychaa she is cute and bright and they look quite good in sapai jao as sis and bro in law hehe
3 and 4 i never watch or know them so i have no idea but to be honest i want Pope to work with experienced and well-known actresses more :facepalm:

And i still can't believe some people dislike the idea that choose Pope to be P'ek in PLK they said they never see the drama that sons and dad have the same face..... and in love with the girl that look like his mother.... it is not make sense they can't accept it :risas3::risas3:
Hmm I've seen lakorns with father and son having the same face but usually the father would be dead. I think they have someone else play Por Date and Mae Kade. But yeah I don't mind cus we get more of Bella and Pope. The other who complain don't have to see it lol. This is for us not them!!! :celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm I've seen lakorns with father and son having the same face but usually the father would be dead. I think they have someone else play Por Date and Mae Kade. But yeah I don't mind cus we get more of Bella and Pope. The other who complain don't have to see it lol. This is for us not them!!! :celebrate16:

But the characters though. . . sad

Have y'all seen this? It sounds so good!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Have y'all seen this? It sounds so good!
Oh yesss I have!! Thus far the best Chinese translated cover I have seen - because the translations are more leaning towards classical Chinese, more poetic - so it's more fitting as well. The others I've seen is more vernacular and modern, that's why I didn't really fancy them so much because it just felt incongruent with the song.

Oh has it been mention that S.Korea just bought the rights to remake this. They will work closely with ch3 in how to change the story to match s.korean history. China too.
What! S.Korea too?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh yesss I have!! Thus far the best Chinese translated cover I have seen - because the translations are more leaning towards classical Chinese, more poetic - so it's more fitting as well. The others I've seen is more vernacular and modern, that's why I didn't really fancy them so much because it just felt incongruent with the song.

What! S.Korea too?
Yes I heard it on one of the shows while sitting in traffic. I want to say it was one of the morning show on ch3 but not 100%.