[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Their eyes, her smiles. Man now I know why Nat got super jealous. Bella can absorb you with her eyes and her smiles. You can totally see the love! And no wonder Weir is head over heels hahahhaha.
Agreed! Didnt p'mai said that the reason why Date and Kade has so many facial close up scenes is because both Pope and Bella are brilliant in facial expressions/emotions. Their happiness at the final scene is just radiating pink lovely aura all over :icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Awww....i love the family!

I wish it ended at ep 16...i want to see more of the family.

I'm not sure about the sequel...we won't be able to watch until 2021........hopefully good storyline
Me too. I wished we got more of the girls' friendship too with Kade, Junward and Malee. The ending shot of them with their kids was so sweet.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if Aum and Noon can be in the same lakorn, anyone should lol. Anyhow ok no Yaya or Kim because I get that list now, the one with the older actresses. The pranangs are supposed to be somewhat older cause it follows their life in building the kingdom till they have almost adult kids. The 2nd n'ek is younger so problem solved, older gen actress+younger gen.
Ooooooh Aum P and Noon in the old Rak Nakkara.. man that was once in a blue moon thing, especially at that time both of them were Top actresses in ch7

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Agreed! Didnt p'mai said that the reason why Date and Kade has so many facial close up scenes is because both Pope and Bella are brilliant in facial expressions/emotions. Their happiness at the final scene is just radiating pink lovely aura all over :icon12:
Yes. It wasn't in the script. P'Mai added it and eventually the script writer told him to cut it out lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She always initiates it. Can't blame him anymore for the 4 kids. Hahaha. She always starts them.
Which is why she wants to be a female seahorse. All the benefits and none of the pain!

Ooooooh Aum P and Noon in the old Rak Nakkara.. man that was once in a blue moon thing, especially at that time both of them were Top actresses in ch7
And they were both fabulous in there. I had high hopes for the remake too but err no comment here.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Um, i had a naughty dream last night...

Sooooooo, basically, I dreamt that I was Bella. Of course, I was with pope...and well, we were sniffing each other and ‘stuff’. And it was on a boat (555555), but it was a small arse boat so you can’t really get comfortable, you know what I mean? Anyways, after a few minutes of struggling (ahem), I proceeded to sultry whisper to pope, like, “khun p, I’m thinking maybe reua sompao might not be enough anymore, we might need to ‘yacht’ or ‘cruise’ ship this situation”. Ha! What does that even mean in this dirty head of mine?? And the next think you know we are on a giant fancy ship...like the titanic!! Except, oh gawd, it’s not the ship that is going down...it’s me and my nasty self!!! And then I proceeded to molest the poor guy!!! It felt so wrong and so right at the same time!!! Help me!!! I’m out of control!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 I think you mentioned something about government might be a part sponsor of Promlikit in earlier pages...... and I worry about that. I want PromLikit to have creative freedom like BPS had. If government gets involved, we'll get censorship of some kind and it's never a good thing for story telling.
Yes but I don't know how involved they'll be. I don't think they'll censor anything really but what I think will be different is that there will a lot more history/culture this time around. Which to be honest I won't mind if the actors are kick ass like in here and if they manage to work both p'ek/n'ek more smoothly into the history and politics stuff. I don't think they integrated Kade very well into the politics story but since it wasn't the major focus, I don't think a lot cared. If it's going to be a main dish, they'll have to do better to work in the pranangs.

K'Nong did say she's going to mainly reuse the BPS cast so we'll see how that turns out.

CPY

GotomySin
Rosi2

Boat song ( Plaeng Reua) is a folk song played in the water season. It is the only type of song that is played in the middle of the river by Por Plaeng (man) , and Mae Plaeng (woman) . The provinces that play the boat music are the riverside provinces in the central region of Thailand such as Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi, Suphan Buri, Lop Buri (La Vo) and Phitsanulok. It is nice to play the song in the river on the full moon night. So boat song is not about Lo Sam Pao.
Thanks for the info. Maybe Khun P' suggest the song because it fits the surrounding that time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um, i had a naughty dream last night...

Sooooooo, basically, I dreamt that I was Bella. Of course, I was with pope...and well, we were sniffing each other and ‘stuff’. And it was on a boat (555555), but it was a small arse boat so you can’t really get comfortable, you know what I mean? Anyways, after a few minutes of struggling (ahem), I proceeded to sultry whisper to pope, like, “khun p, I’m thinking maybe reua sompao might not be enough anymore, we might need to ‘yacht’ or ‘cruise’ ship this situation”. Ha! What does that even mean in this dirty head of mine?? And the next think you know we are on a giant fancy ship...like the titanic!! Except, oh gawd, it’s not the ship that is going down...it’s me and my nasty self!!! And then I proceeded to molest the poor guy!!! It felt so wrong and so right at the same time!!! Help me!!! I’m out of control!!
Dang girl you really thirsty. HahaHa.

#jealous

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes but I don't know how involved they'll be. I don't think they'll censor anything really but what I think will be different is that there will a lot more history/culture this time around. Which to be honest I won't mind if the actors are kick ass like in here and if they manage to work both p'ek/n'ek more smoothly into the history and politics stuff. I don't think they integrated Kade very well into the politics story but since it wasn't the major focus, I don't think a lot cared. If it's going to be a main dish, they'll have to do better to work in the pranangs.

K'Nong did say she's going to mainly reuse the BPS cast so we'll see how that turns out.
Yup. This lakorn would've been amazing x 2 if the politics didn't become heavy towards the end.