[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. Considered this is 2nd marriage of Nat.
I saw on their Instagram one where Aum was acting in a gmm lakorn and he was seducing someone, and Nat was like closing his eyes along those lines. Maybe they were just playing around, or when the news on the Bella one was just hype for the lakorn? We just don’t know, but she denied it that ever happened plus she was with Weir during that time as well.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok finally finished rewatching the finale without interruptions and I have to say FFFIIIINNNNNNNNN :aaaaa::aaaaa:. My gosh that very ending scene, if I didn't know they were acting I would totally think I was a peeping tom watching real life lovers being all cuddly and romantic. Oh and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I think some of you know I LOVE PopeMew, a total fan, but oh my lord the chemistry between Bella and Pope was amazing. And yes I got all of this just from the ending scene. I mean there were chemistry way before this but that last scene gave me goosebumps and made me a believer. Oh crud, in not turning into a koojin fan am I?:facepalm: (still love PopeMew though:pancarta:)

Ugh can't believe it's over :sad6::sad6::sad6:

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
OMG BIG NEWS!! So BPS is released on my favorite website called kissasian.ch Currently 5 episodes have been released right now. I am so proud of this drama to have recognition internationally. <3

lani

sarNie Hatchling
http://thaistarnews.info/pope-new-drama-actress/
I read it here....already a big lineup of actresses for Pope.....no Bella here though
It is just their opinion haha yes i saw lots of fans fight for Pope for their own favorite N' ek but the same time those N'ek above also got dissed cos fans dislike them example they said
1. Nun is old and she already married they don't need
2.Ploy are too old for Pope now
3.Cherry is too big and tall for Pope and she isn't famous any more
4. Jooy let her with Puth
5.Aff married and has a child so it isn't jin
6.Kim no
7. yaya no
8.Chompoo no -old,married,babies,not jin
:aloofandbored::aloofandbored::aloofandbored:Sometimes when you get so famous everything turn out to be a war :facepalm:
So the ones that get the most supports without negative comments are still Taew,Mew especially Bella

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
There is a series of lakorn regarding celebrities life. Title: Club Friday Celebrities series. Aum was casted at one of the stories. Hahahaha....
Oh no! You've caused me to go peek! But that's the last. NO MORE. Dear Aum is not married to a pretty lady. Ken's wife also hmmmnnnn... OK, OVER & OUT. Will only talk of movies now.

Reactions: CPY

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OMG BIG NEWS!! So BPS is released on my favorite website called kissasian.ch Currently 5 episodes have been released right now. I am so proud of this drama to have recognition internationally. <3
Kissasian can be seen from worldwide???? Will it reach Peru? Romania? I have friends there!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It is just their opinion haha yes i saw lots of fans fight for Pope for their own favorite N' ek but the same time those N'ek above also got dissed cos fans dislike them example they said
6.Kim no
7. yaya no
:aloofandbored::aloofandbored::aloofandbored:Sometimes when you get so famous everything turn out to be a war :facepalm:
So the ones that get the most supports without negative comments are still Taew,Mew especially Bella
1) What about Pream, the girl with Khun Chai Yai (Great), when he acted the archeologist
2) The Nang Ai girl - Nychaa?
3) The Nang Ai sidekick - I think in that story her name is Si, and she wanted to commit suicide
4) Kwang from Morassoom Sawwat (she sings so beautifully)

CPY

GotomySin
Oh no! You've caused me to go peek! But that's the last. NO MORE. Dear Aum is not married to a pretty lady. Ken's wife also hmmmnnnn... OK, OVER & OUT. Will only talk of movies now.

Nice series. Some of the events did happen. Hahahaha....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok finally finished rewatching the finale without interruptions and I have to say FFFIIIINNNNNNNNN :aaaaa::aaaaa:. My gosh that very ending scene, if I didn't know they were acting I would totally think I was a peeping tom watching real life lovers being all cuddly and romantic. Oh and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I think some of you know I LOVE PopeMew, a total fan, but oh my lord the chemistry between Bella and Pope was amazing. And yes I got all of this just from the ending scene. I mean there were chemistry way before this but that last scene gave me goosebumps and made me a believer. Oh crud, in not turning into a koojin fan am I?:facepalm: (still love PopeMew though:pancarta:)

Ugh can't believe it's over :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Yeah that last scene was totally chemistry overload! The way they softly spoke to eachother melts me!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
6.Kim no
7. yaya no
Hahaha. That's hilarious. I actually think Pope looks great with Ploy. Well she looked great with Pope. Now she is just fake lips. Hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Their eyes, her smiles. Man now I know why Nat got super jealous. Bella can absorb you with her eyes and her smiles. You can totally see the love! And no wonder Weir is head over heels hahahhaha.
I'd be jealous too shoot. Haha. But we all know it's just media play.

CPY

GotomySin
6.Kim no
7. yaya no

Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Khun P' imagination getting wild. These can be proven when:

- The scene where he said he will choose the method of punishment because he accused Kade having affair (with our Reung of course). One of the way is let the horse ravish her. He laughed when saw Kade's frightened face about that horse punishment.

- He tighten himself and get closer to her during the horse ride.

Some I will add later. Muhahahahaha...

But seriously CPY (& the gang), why did Por Date brought up the boat song when he asked Kade what song she's singing to the moon. If we are thinking he's having naughty thoughts like the horse thing, they are too new into this "him starting to notice her" thing, and you don't do that to "strangers" (being disrespectful).
Or does he think Mae Karakade is still not a nice person & he can talk to her like he would a slut?

But then he goes in for the Sweet Dreams whisper & I get all confused.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Would Yaya or Kim play seconds to each other though?
Well if Aum and Noon can be in the same lakorn, anyone should lol. Anyhow ok no Yaya or Kim because I get that list now, the one with the older actresses. The pranangs are supposed to be somewhat older cause it follows their life in building the kingdom till they have almost adult kids. The 2nd n'ek is younger so problem solved, older gen actress+younger gen.

CPY

GotomySin
But seriously CPY (& the gang), why did Por Date brought up the boat song when he asked Kade what song she's singing to the moon. If we are thinking he's having naughty thoughts like the horse thing, they are too new into this "him starting to notice her" thing, and you don't do that to "strangers" (being disrespectful).
Or does he think Mae Karakade is still not a nice person & he can talk to her like he would a slut?

But then he goes in for the Sweet Dreams whisper & I get all confused.
That was the moment when he started to like her. Can look from his gaze. Hahahahaha

As usual, he is chauvinist.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Was it good? I like Nine and actually I wanted to watch that drama. I liked the teaser.....i thought she was just a tomboy....but then read the story summary and it kind of turned me off a bit....I mean the main girl is gay in the start then she turns hetero for the guy....I don't think I've ever seen that except in fluffy BL dramas....wasn't sure if the subject will fit in a regular drama.
p.s I meant noona romances as in the story has the older woman and younger man premise.....like the current airing korean drama Something in the rain.
Yeah it's really good. The main girl has a reason for turning hetero. You should give it a try.