[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

I wrote about no 2. Okay last time Bella and Aum got a lakorn together and negative news surfaced. Nat didn't allow Aum to watch the lakorn.

Noi is Ken Teeradeth wife. She is an actress turned producer. Ken and Anne ship sank because of her jealousy (although she didn't show). By the way, she was the n'rai for original version of Plerng Boon. Guess, Bella took which role? Anne's role. Hahahaha....
im sorry but they had so much insecurity and ego there with Bella. Pity Bella tho she had so many issues to deal with in the past. God bless her.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I wrote about no 2. Okay last time Bella and Aum got a lakorn together and negative news surfaced. Nat didn't allow Aum to watch the lakorn.

Noi is Ken Teeradeth wife. She is an actress turned producer. Ken and Anne ship sank because of her jealousy (although she didn't show). By the way, she was the n'rai for original version of Plerng Boon. Guess, Bella took which role? Anne's role. Hahahaha....
Thanks for the info. But....but.... really huhh?? His wife go & hide the remote control? So sorry to hear that, because Aum is fantastic in many of their later scenes. He can cry so badly in anger & sadness, in Hollywood that would be worth an Oscar. There's a lot of pain in that story. He acted very well; and that's so horrible he missed seeing himself at his best!!

Oh, ok, Noi is Ken's. I like Ken, and pitiful too if that's what happened to him. But at least he still gets pretty actresses to be his heroines, Aum doesn't get anymore. Maybe not allowed anymore. Because there's a navy/army story movie stills somewhere he looks so beautiful with Mai. But then Mai got paired with Tik which I don't mind, I like them together anyway. (Can't find that story in youtube)

About Plerng Boon, I saw Bella crying in one scene at the side of the road, it's so heartbreaking. And when she walked in to find Pong with Janie!! I had visions she should have just stood there & throw rocks at them (or whatever's in the room, TV, table, wash basin, etc). And then I read the full synopsis she still went back to the husband I told myself I cannot watch these kind of stories laaa.

========

Would still be happy if anyone could answer for me my first Question 1. Thanks.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Popella is def Kookwan for me and nothing else. I'll stop watching lakorn for now. Alright it was an amazing experience with everyone here and I usually don't come here often so it was exciting for me. Now that BPS is done, I'll leave you all! Wishes you all nothing but the best and to all Popella's fans, love you guys!!! Until next time :thumbup:

@WeirFany Do you have IG, YT or FB? I'm mostly on YT and IG so drop by anytime!
Girl!! Don't run away!! Because I haven't watched Ep 15 in entirety (saving it); and it'll be a while for most people I'm sure, this BPS journey.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. I can't answer question one because I heard that just now.

Your question two, Nat Myria is Aum Atichart's wifey. She is an actress turned producer for True4U tv. Her hubby departed from Ch3 to be in her productions and since then hasn't had anything spectacular. Thus she ruined his career.
Noi Bussakorn is the wife of Ken Theeradeth. She is also an actress turned producer. Although Ken is still within Ch3, ALL of his most recent works have been with her company. None have been spectacular either because she constantly repairs him with no-chem Chomp. Therefore ruining his career as well.

His most recent recent Ra Rerng Fai did not garner many viewers, but was actually her only lakorn to have captured my heart for it's fresh pairing of Noon and Ken. . .
Things like this makes wives seem scary hehe

CPY

GotomySin

Khun P' imagination getting wild. These can be proven when:

- The scene where he said he will choose the method of punishment because he accused Kade having affair (with our Reung of course). One of the way is let the horse ravish her. He laughed when saw Kade's frightened face about that horse punishment.

- He tighten himself and get closer to her during the horse ride.

Some I will add later. Muhahahahaha...

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Haha. I can't answer question one because I heard that just now.

Your question two, Nat Myria is Aum Atichart's wifey. She is an actress turned producer for True4U tv. Her hubby departed from Ch3 to be in her productions and since then hasn't had anything spectacular. Thus she ruined his career.
Noi Bussakorn is the wife of Ken Theeradeth. She is also an actress turned producer. Although Ken is still within Ch3, ALL of his most recent works have been with her company. None have been spectacular either because she constantly repairs him with no-chem Chomp. Therefore ruining his career as well.

His most recent recent Ra Rerng Fai did not garner many viewers, but was actually her only lakorn to have captured my heart for it's fresh pairing of Noon and Ken. . .
Yes, I thought Noon and Ken paring was a good choice too.

HNA0

☀️
Oh, ok, Noi is Ken's. I like Ken, and pitiful too if that's what happened to him. But at least he still gets pretty actresses to be his heroines, Aum doesn't get anymore. Maybe not allowed anymore. Because there's a navy/army story movie stills somewhere he looks so beautiful with Mai. But then Mai got paired with Tik which I don't mind, I like them together anyway. (Can't find that story in youtube)
I haven’t heard anything about the rest of that series. They only aired Aum and Noon’s part. I heard there’s problems, but I have no idea what it was about.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They had lots of issues...there was news of non-payments

Nat has issues because she's been cheated on by her ex....i think aum did admit there was "flirting" issues (tv show interview)

Dearest

恋の予感
I just finished the last episode with subs :icon12: This will be one of my favorite Thai lakorns. I'm so sad it's ended. I won't nitpick any further on the final episode cause I'm sure we all think the same already on what was good and what could have been better. Like the old saying goes--great minds think alike. ;)

Let's reunite in Prom Likit or any good lakorns that come up so we can all spazz together. :love:

Stay safe and healthy everyone. Don't get too much nose bleeds from thinking about Lo Sam Pao :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh and I was soo darn worried about the context of the finale that I forgot to comment on these two smooches!!

View attachment 13522 View attachment 13521

I have no words to express my satisfaction for these two specific kisses.
I forgot to say I love all of Pope's outfits in this drama, he looks wonderful in those colours which usually won't look so nice on other people - orange, beige, dark brown, maroon, AND THE neckless GREEN sleepshirt ESPECIALLY, paired with his metallic teal sleeping pants. The night after he got hit by a boat & looked at Kade with suspicion - as if she's from MARS.

He looks so handsome in that orange silk jacket when he whispered Sweet Dreams to Kade. Thanks Phatman, for the stills.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
They had lots of issues...there was news of non-payments

Nat has issues because she's been cheated on by her ex....i think aum did admit there was "flirting" issues (tv show interview)
Huhh? She's married before? Oh no.... I was saving him for Soraya (Jam Loey Rak).

OK, no more talk of them anymore. Don't want to know of people's marriage problems.....

Thanks for telling me anyway. No wonder I like lakorns. Real life stories they're kind of the pits. (Poor Aum! Poor Ken! hehe)

CPY

GotomySin
There is a series of lakorn regarding celebrities life. Title: Club Friday Celebrities series. Aum was casted at one of the stories. Hahahaha....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Khun P' imagination getting wild. These can be proven when:

- The scene where he said he will choose the method of punishment because he accused Kade having affair (with our Reung of course). One of the way is let the horse ravish her. He laughed when saw Kade's frightened face about that horse punishment.

- He tighten himself and get closer to her during the horse ride.

Some I will add later. Muhahahahaha...

Hahaaa..... and Kade was going on like - Wait! We're not even married yet & I'm having me an adulterous lover??

I like the part she went to the bedroom & had all these shivers about the horse! Her ramblings on were so cute. And Pin & Yam are certainly not helping - it's true they haven't seen it in action but it's not that it hasn't happened before. Yuckss.

What's good is Karakade took pity on her predicament & said you'd better marry the guy.

Yeaa.... that horse ride.... there's no sunshine between their bodies, he's holding on to her so tight.