[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha when I think of Kookwan i just think its like a perfect couple that aren't together off screen, who also have that mature vibe. I honestly thought KA's lakorns were good and chosen well. Bella and James' 2nd lakorn was also good so lets hope if they pair in something again its also memorable maybe not this memorable but hopefully they are wise about their lakorn choices.
Yup. A couple you support strongly on screen yet oppose strongly off screen. Haha. That's my KA, GM, TM, WM and POPELLA right there! I didn't think I'd ever have a favorite OTP from Ch3 again, but Popella just added themselves to my list.

So sad Sapai Jao and Luerd Ruk Toranong's subs aren't complete yet. I guess I can't watch them. I'm gonna go watch another soul switching lakorn to cure my withdrawals. Haha. Either that or I go watch Padiwarada once more! The issue is if I can watch it without thinking about BPS. Haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Scene3:

Further on that same day that Por Sri left, Mae Kade and Por Date sits out on their deck and chat about Por Sri's fate. Mae Kade asks why he never spoke of his older brother and Por Date proceeds to explain to Mae Kade as to why he went into politics and why he doesn't wish for a higher status.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah what's up with the special episode? Where are my cut scenes? They filmed it cause there were pictures and everything. It was also in the script summary. Like Kade/Date pier scene. And then they cut out most of the kids' stuff.

We were supposed to get another market scene and this time Prang, the youngest causes trouble. Prang, future PETA member lol, felt sorry for the chickens in the cage so she set them free. Date got mad for a split second before mini-Kade pulls a move from her mom's book and kisses up to him and of course Date can't deny his daughter anything.

Then there's supposed to be another mango scene where Kade climbs the tree to pick them for her kids.
I think these special episodes are teasers to what they're actually trying to sell which is the re-run of BPSW in the evening lot. These special episodes are supposed to be one, from the perspective of Karakade from start to finish with no flashbacks up to the point to when she switched bodies with kadesurang. And the other is the perspective of Dade from when he hated Karakade to when he fell in love. A lot of people criticized these special episodes. They thought the ending could've been better edited with extended episodes not special episodes.

The re-run is marketable even when it just aired because that's where they will show the unseen scenes. So it's still worth it to tune into the re-run. According to them, it's a director cut so it could run pretty long. I hope they don't delete the original uploads because it'll be a shame with the number of views they have for it. In their mello app, the views are 145+ mil while the average per lakorn is between 1-7 mil.

The author is banking off of this. Aside from the sequel, there's a stage and movie version that's in the works. And the novel is going to be translated into English... get money!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Popella is def Kookwan for me and nothing else. I'll stop watching lakorn for now. Alright it was an amazing experience with everyone here and I usually don't come here often so it was exciting for me. Now that BPS is done, I'll leave you all! Wishes you all nothing but the best and to all Popella's fans, love you guys!!! Until next time :thumbup:

@WeirFany Do you have IG, YT or FB? I'm mostly on YT and IG so drop by anytime!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Scene2:
Khun Loong passes away and during the mourning Por Sri sneaks in late at night to pay his last respects. We get a tearful reunion between mother and son. Mae Jumpa cries as she asks Por Sri why he hadn't come sooner. Por Sri tells her he did not know of Khun Loong's sickness, he only found out when it was already too late. The camera pans to Kade and her wondering of Por Sri and his history. She is saddened knowing his fate. That morning immediately after we see that Por Sri had been comforting a now-asleep Mae Jumpa. He sneaks out to set off only to be stopped at the door by Por Date. We get some brotherly talk here. As they bid their farewells Por Sri tells Por Date one last time that in politics one must not stand out for it will cause discord among those who are jealous, leading to a fatal end. Por Date wai's to him one last time and makes his promise.
Was this in that last Episode? I saw different!! Is it a different video that we've been watching? Ahhhh... would love to see the brothers meeting; and isn't that advice for real, because from accounts it seems Por Sri lived in fear for his life.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I love the scene of kade showing the "french" greeting....everyone is soo funny

Pope grin and how he spoke to her...gently with that grin...swoon....i got butterflies
The part everyone's disappeared & she wanted to demonstrate again, and he's like saying - no need. He's damn tender sometimes this man, my heart can't take it.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Scene3:

Further on that same day that Por Sri left, Mae Kade and Por Date sits out on their deck and chat about Por Sri's fate. Mae Kade asks why he never spoke of his older brother and Por Date proceeds to explain to Mae Kade as to why he went into politics and why he doesn't wish for a higher status.
Poor thing, the brother's story is sad all the way.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Calligraphy Inspired by your nam nao fanfic!!

Scene4:

Mae Jumpa has yet to recover from Khun Loong's death and Por Sri's departure. She lays on her chair sad and depressed. Mae Kade goes to her side and reassures her the house will be as happy as ever and Mae Kade will be the best sapai she can be and take care of her. Mae Jumpa gives her a very warm smile and takes her hand.

Scene5:
Kade is her usual naughty self when she starts throwing up. Por Date worries at first, but finds out she's pregnant and goes ecstatic!!

Scene6:
(Sorry I lied, there are six scenes I wish they'd included hehe)

Kade, Kosa Ban and Por Date talk about who Kade is. She's determined to conceal her identity and tells Kosa Ban she may just have powers like their Ajaan, but she is still Mae Karakade just a nicer version. She continues to tell him no one knows truly what will happen so she can't tell him everything. Por Date doesn't buy it and prompts her to really tell who she is because even he doesn't know for certain. She refuses and they switch the subject to talking about babies.

That night in Por Date and Kade's room, Kade walks in on an undressing Por Date who's preparing for bed. Kade slowly walks to him and gives him a back hug. Shocked he turns his head to her and just about says women don't do that, but stops himself as he already knows it's in her personality and it will never change. With her arms still wrapped around his waist she asks him if he's mad that she didn't tell him who she is. He says he's not and turns to her in his half opened shirt and gently takes her by her shoulders and tells her he doesn't care as long as she stays with him forever, just being who she is he's happy. She smiles and starts finishing undressing his shirt for him. While undressing him she tells him if she came from the future would he believe her. He looks at her and says he believes every single word she says, not a single word he doesn't beleive. She smiles and he smiles. She turns him around so she can completely take off his shirt and as she's doing so she tells him shes from 300+ years into the future. Shocked he turns to her again asking if it's true and she says yes. She then takes his hands and leans in his ear and whispers to him her real name. She backs away slowly while still holding his hand as he looks deep into her eyes and repeats her name, "Mae Kadesurang." She smiles and giggles her horse giggle and tells him that she misses being called Kadesurang. He then says if that was why she referred to herself as Kade when he nearly drowned. She says yes. He calls out her name a few times in his soothing soft tone inching in closer towards her face. She whispers to him in her shy voice it's time for bed. He sneaks a kiss and startled she tells her she wasn't ready! They both get on the bed and she lays down on his bare chest. He calls her again as Mae Kadesurang and tells her to tell him more about the place she came from. The screen pans out to Kade telling Por Date about her life in present Bangkok and she tells him in her giggling voice that she used to be fat and wore thick specs. They both giggle as the camera zooms out into the dark blue sky and bright fullmoon. That night. Who knew what happened. . . more Kade stories or lo sam pao?

Hehhehe.

I'm sorry guys I'm just having a hard time coping with this unsatisfying finale. Perhaps I'll be more satisfied watching it a second time around. I often do that. Haha.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I have 2 questions today please :

1) Read somewhere yesterday it's so popular they're gonna do a rerun of this story back to back for straight days, and it'll happen soon. Has this ever happened before? (I like the firsts that they went to the govt house, the high ministers wanting selfies, etc). If yes, wouldn't it be nice for those who don't own smart phones or the internet & only get to watch daily TV programmes or on cable
2) A strange sentence someone wrote yesterday - Noi & Nat destroying their husbands' careers. It's elaborated Nat is Aum Jam Loey Ruk's wife. But who is Noi? And what did she do?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think these special episodes are teasers to what they're actually trying to sell which is the re-run of BPSW in the evening lot. These special episodes are supposed to be one, from the perspective of Karakade from start to finish with no flashbacks up to the point to when she switched bodies with kadesurang. And the other is the perspective of Dade from when he hated Karakade to when he fell in love. A lot of people criticized these special episodes. They thought the ending could've been better edited with extended episodes not special episodes.

The re-run is marketable even when it just aired because that's where they will show the unseen scenes. So it's still worth it to tune into the re-run. According to them, it's a director cut so it could run pretty long. I hope they don't delete the original uploads because it'll be a shame with the number of views they have for it. In their mello app, the views are 145+ mil while the average per lakorn is between 1-7 mil.

The author is banking off of this. Aside from the sequel, there's a stage and movie version that's in the works. And the novel is going to be translated into English... get money!

Wait they're reruning the show with unseen clips???
Popella is def Kookwan for me and nothing else. I'll stop watching lakorn for now. Alright it was an amazing experience with everyone here and I usually don't come here often so it was exciting for me. Now that BPS is done, I'll leave you all! Wishes you all nothing but the best and to all Popella's fans, love you guys!!! Until next time :thumbup:

@WeirFany Do you have IG, YT or FB? I'm mostly on YT and IG so drop by anytime!
Awe. Don't go! Y'all making me sad. . . hu hu. I haven't done my final review. Yet. Haha. I was waiting for these so-call specials to air, but they don't seem like specials.

Was this in that last Episode? I saw different!! Is it a different video that we've been watching? Ahhhh... would love to see the brothers meeting; and isn't that advice for real, because from accounts it seems Por Sri lived in fear for his life.
No. It's my take on this darn finale. Hahaha. My wishes. . .

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wait they're reruning the show with unseen clips???

Awe. Don't go! Y'all making me sad. . . hu hu. I haven't done my final review. Yet. Haha. I was waiting for these so-call specials to air, but they don't seem like specials.

No. It's my take on this darn finale. Hahaha. My wishes. . .
Oh yeah, forgot about your final review. Don't worry I'll come back to see it and spazz w/ you :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No prob! Glad to help out the BPS crew. As soon as I saw the words Pope's new drama, I went digging lol.

It does sound like a big epic production/story so Pope can really work it. And he'll get 2 n'eks at once. Maybe Yaya cause she's never worked with Broadcast before and they're due for some favor at Ch3 right? Hell they should put the bffs, Yaya and Kim in the same lakorn. Could get interesting.

Also if this one takes a really long time to film, maybe Prom Likit won't be as rushed lol.
Would Yaya or Kim play seconds to each other though?

CPY

GotomySin

1) Read somewhere yesterday it's so popular they're gonna do a rerun of this story back to back for straight days, and it'll happen soon. Has this ever happened before? (I like the firsts that they went to the govt house, the high ministers wanting selfies, etc). If yes, wouldn't it be nice for those who don't own smart phones or the internet & only get to watch daily TV programmes or on cable
2) A strange sentence someone wrote yesterday - Noi & Nat destroying their husbands' careers. It's elaborated Nat is Aum Jam Loey Ruk's wife. But who is Noi? And what did she do?
I wrote about no 2. Okay last time Bella and Aum got a lakorn together and negative news surfaced. Nat didn't allow Aum to watch the lakorn.

Noi is Ken Teeradeth wife. She is an actress turned producer. Ken and Anne ship sank because of her jealousy (although she didn't show). By the way, she was the n'rai for original version of Plerng Boon. Guess, Bella took which role? Anne's role. Hahahaha....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Scene4:

Mae Jumpa has yet to recover from Khun Loong's death and Por Sri's departure. She lays on her chair sad and depressed. Mae Kade goes to her side and reassures her the house will be as happy as ever and Mae Kade will be the best sapai she can be and take care of her. Mae Jumpa gives her a very warm smile and takes her hand.

Scene5:
Kade is her usual naughty self when she starts throwing up. Por Date worries at first, but finds out she's pregnant and goes ecstatic!!

Scene6:

Kade, Kosa Ban and Por Date talk about who Kade is. She's determined to conceal her identity and tells Kosa Ban she may just have powers like their Ajaan, but she is still Mae Karakade just a nicer version. She continues to tell him no one knows truly what will happen so she can't tell him everything. Por Date doesn't buy it and prompts her to really tell who she is because even he doesn't know for certain. She refuses and they switch the subject to talking about babies.

That night in Por Date and Kade's room, Kade walks in on an undressing Por Date who's preparing for bed. Kade slowly walks to him and gives him a back hug. Shocked he turns his head to her and just about says women don't do that, but stops himself as he already knows it's in her personality and it will never change. With her arms still wrapped around his waist she asks him if he's mad that she didn't tell him who she is. He says he's not and turns to her in his half opened shirt and gently takes her by her shoulders and tells her he doesn't care as long as she stays with him forever, just being who she is he's happy. She smiles and starts finishing undressing his shirt for him. While undressing him she tells him if she came from the future would he believe her. He looks at her and says he believes every single word she says, not a single word he doesn't beleive. She smiles and he smiles. She turns him around so she can completely take off his shirt and as she's doing so she tells him shes from 300+ years into the future. Shocked he turns to her again asking if it's true and she says yes. She then takes his hands and leans in his ear and whispers to him her real name. She backs away slowly while still holding his hand as he looks deep into her eyes and repeats her name, "Mae Kadesurang." She smiles and giggles her horse giggle and tells him that she misses being called Kadesurang. He then says if that was why she referred to herself as Kade when he nearly drowned. She says yes. He calls out her name a few times in his soothing soft tone inching in closer towards her face. She whispers to him in her shy voice it's time for bed. He sneaks a kiss and startled she tells her she wasn't ready! They both get on the bed and she lays down on his bare chest. He calls her again as Mae Kadesurang and tells her ti tell him more about the place she came from. The screen pans out to Kade telling Por Date about her life in present Bangkok and she tells him in her giggling voice that she used to be fat and wore thick specs. They both giggle as the camera zooms out into the blue sky and bright fullmoon. That night. Who knew what happened. . . more Kade stories or lo sam pao?

Hehhehe.

I'm sorry guys I'm just having a hard time coping with this unsatisfying finale. Perhaps I'll be more satisfied watching it a second time around. I often do that. Haha.
Well, good luck to you because I tried & I just can't. I only saw bits & am so much happier watching slowly from the start Episode 1. Because I didn't want their world to end.

I didn't want Khun Loong to die, nor the sword hanging over Por Sri's head, and I was sad watching Constantine begging his wife that way. Malee is so cold; he's bad yes but he's facing his doom here, you would even feel sorry for a dog. So thanks for these what you call spoilers - although I won't call it that, they're happier tones of what we'd been hoping to see in Episode 15.

And, if you can, please add a scene where Mae Jumpa discovered that the chilly dip for the crustaceans she's been devouring like a glut has actually been baptised by Kade.

Khun Loong was smiling his secret smile, do you think he knows it's made by Kade.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. I can't answer question one because I heard that just now.

Your question two, Nat Myria is Aum Atichart's wifey. She is an actress turned producer for True4U tv. Her hubby departed from Ch3 to be in her productions and since then hasn't had anything spectacular. Thus she ruined his career.
Noi Bussakorn is the wife of Ken Theeradeth. She is also an actress turned producer. Although Ken is still within Ch3, ALL of his most recent works have been with her company. None have been spectacular either because she constantly repairs him with no-chem Chomp. Therefore ruining his career as well.

His most recent recent Ra Rerng Fai did not garner many viewers, but was actually her only lakorn to have captured my heart for it's fresh pairing of Noon and Ken. . .

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Scene4:

Scene5:

Scene6:

That night in Por Date and Kade's room, Kade walks in on an undressing Por Date who's preparing for bed. Kade slowly walks to him and gives him a back hug. Shocked he turns his head to her and just about says women don't do that, but stops himself as he already knows it's in her personality and it will never change. With her arms still wrapped around his waist she asks him if he's mad that she didn't tell him who she is. He says he's not and turns to her in his half opened shirt and gently takes her by her shoulders and tells her he doesn't care as long as she stays with him forever, just being who she is he's happy. She smiles and starts finishing undressing his shirt for him. While undressing him she tells him if she came from the future would he believe her. He looks at her and says he believes every single word she says, not a single word he doesn't beleive. She smiles and he smiles. She turns him around so she can completely take off his shirt and as she's doing so she tells him shes from 300+ years into the future. Shocked he turns to her again asking if it's true and she says yes. She then takes his hands and leans in his ear and whispers to him her real name. She backs away slowly while still holding his hand as he looks deep into her eyes and repeats her name, "Mae Kadesurang." She smiles and giggles her horse giggle and tells him that she misses being called Kadesurang. He then says if that was why she referred to herself as Kade when he nearly drowned. She says yes. He calls out her name a few times in his soothing soft tone inching in closer towards her face. She whispers to him in her shy voice it's time for bed. He sneaks a kiss and startled she tells her she wasn't ready! They both get on the bed and she lays down on his bare chest. He calls her again as Mae Kadesurang and tells her ti tell him more about the place she came from. The screen pans out to Kade telling Por Date about her life in present Bangkok and she tells him in her giggling voice that she used to be fat and wore thick specs. They both giggle as the camera zooms out into the blue sky and bright fullmoon. That night. Who knew what happened. . . more Kade stories or lo sam pao?

Hehhehe.

omg thank you for writing part 6!!!!!! ;v;
This is the lakorn which makes us all wish we could write and contribute to it a little - and it would have been perfect. Hahaha