[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Oh, are we voting for Pope’s next n’ek??? Hehe

Here is my vote: Pope + Taew
69E30C1C-7783-4771-82B9-85974AEB25A3.jpeg

They both look great in traditional clothing and both are great actors.

Now that Pope had gotten on that sexy rador for many people, I hope they’ll give these two a great ORIGINAL screenplay to showcase their talent with steamy scenes. I get happy just thinking about it. LOL

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It was literally a recap. . .
I was like uh.....this was the drama, edited really bad. And here I was, waiting for something special. So is there going to be something special about these "specials"?

--

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcL-LxAj3U/

I saw "Joi's" IG, his own version of "Or Jao" haha he said "I'm afraid you're going to forget who I am. Please remember that I am the person holding the chicken all the time" and then something along the lines " When I do appear in the lakorn for a bit, the only two words that I say are 'Korap Taan'"

:risas3::pancarta:

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I really really hope P&B aren't in Wiang Kum Kam. Mainly because they already have Prom Likit and if they get WKK it'll be 3 historical periods. No thanks.

Also the story is the Anti-BPS from what I read on Pantip. Seriously, think whatever is the complete opposite of BPS and you get WKK. It's pure drama and doesn't sound romantic at all. There's all sorts of love triangles, love squares going on and misunderstandings galore. P'ek is King Mangrai and there are 2 n'eks. One of the n'eks is the one he loves and made a promise to, to not love anyone else but her or else he will get punished by the Gods. The other n'ek is the daughter of some area he conquered and so was given to him. He doesn't love her and I don't think she loves him either. She has a pitiful life. I also think he has some other wives. Not cause he's a player but you know he's a king and all.

Anyway the promise he made to n'ek is the start of the epic tragedy. It's not clear from what I read if he really did betray her or if it was a misunderstanding or both. Point is, he and his kingdom did suffer so there was a betrayal of some kind.

Pope can take it, cause it can be a great acting piece for him and whomever the leading ladies are. But for P&B, I want romance damn it. BPS has spoiled us. Doesn't have to be a rom-com like BPS, it can be a drama but a romantic drama.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really really hope P&B aren't in Wiang Kum Kam. Mainly because they already have Prom Likit and if they get WKK it'll be 3 historical periods. No thanks.

Also the story is the Anti-BPS from what I read on Pantip. Seriously, think whatever is the complete opposite of BPS and you get WKK. It's pure drama and doesn't sound romantic at all. There's all sorts of love triangles, love squares going on and misunderstandings galore. P'ek is King Mangrai and there are 2 n'eks. One of the n'eks is the one he loves and made a promise to, to not love anyone else but her or else he will get punished by the Gods. The other n'ek is the daughter of some area he conquered and so was given to him. He doesn't love her and I don't think she loves him either. She has a pitiful life. I also think he has some other wives. Not cause he's a player but you know he's a king and all.

Anyway the promise he made to n'ek is the start of the epic tragedy. It's not clear from what I read if he really did betray her or if it was a misunderstanding or both. Point is, he and his kingdom did suffer so there was a betrayal of some kind.

Pope can take it, cause it can be a great acting piece for him and whomever the leading ladies are. But for P&B, I want romance damn it. BPS has spoiled us. Doesn't have to be a rom-com like BPS, it can be a drama but a romantic drama.
Thanks for the story!! You always come through!
So if that's the story then I don't mind Mew. I don't even mind Taew or Kim but yes no Bella.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love it that she's able to always make him laugh. When Kosa Ban & Rheung came to visit she was curious over many things, and he got impatient (jealous more likely), especially when Rheung said if they went aside he knows lots of things too - he could answer her.

Date: (to Kade) That's enough questions. Go away
Rheung: Where Por Date? She lives here
Date: Go back to your bedroom
Kade: Awwww (disappointed. She excused herself)
Rheung: Why are you pissed with her? It's great that she's interested in your work .... wait till you marry....
Date: (Cold) Let's get back to business ok
Kosa Ban: She's your fiancee. But with that attitude, how are you going to make out (he said consummate, was he even talking about wedding night)

LATER.....
A shirtless Por Date comes sneaking (why is he shirtless?? Did he just took a shower? And it's night! Shirtless & going to her quarters). We don't even know why he's come but must have been without a single thought in his head (mostly speechless). Hoping for a glimpse before he falls asleep? Or sorry he's scolded her in front of company. She was brushing teeth, & surprised him, he wanted to run off.
Kade: Don't go away! What are you doing here? Khun P!! (when he still didn't say a word) Are you secretly looking at me?
Date: Err..... I.... I..... (zero conversation)
Kade: And you think you can leave just like that
Date: (Caught with pants down) Ok ok then what will you have me do
Kade: Anywhere I want to go, you take me
Date: (clutching at this straw) That's why I'm here, to tell you that exactly
(Kade's expression was like .... ohh, really??)
Then she said it, she stressed it, she showed she's going to sleep & he should leave. But he didn't. Kade is short of rolling her eyes. She finally shooed him away - GO!! He left round the corner, she locked her door.
He came back!!!!! hahahaha..... and then the windows closest to him suddenly swung open.
Kade: Khun PPPPPPP !!!!!!
Date & his near heart attack!!
Kade: (Cheeky) Goodnight!
She closed her windows, and he just stood there. And slowly an amused smile comes on, it's stayed and stayed, and then a laugh - he's happy. A lovely smile, his eyes full of laughter ..... and only Kade can make him look that way.

I don't want Pope to get typecast to just period lakorns! He needs a good modern lakorn to mix it up with a good actress (and not the drug addict one with Chippy either).
Taew already have a tragic period lakorn with Rak Nakara so I don't want her in Wiang Kum Kam either.

Not sure what are Bella's next two lakorns are but heard the one with Great has a sad ending too right?

Nothing is going to be good enough after BPS for PopeBell. Sigh. We did get spoiled by BPS so now we just have to wait for Promlikit for another lakorn fever. lol

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
jeanie1 said:

So if that's the story then I don't mind Mew. I don't even mind Taew or Kim but yes no Bella.

Oh, that's sad. But that scenario sounds rather similar to a tragic Weir movie where he's blindly in love with the eldest sister & made a promise to be true, but then later don't know what happened he also cared for the younger one. From what I could see of the trailers the younger sister has a very sad life (got hit viciously by her big bully sis few times). Maybe same like this pitiful princess's life which you're saying for the plot of the new movie. So he kind of betrayed his promise (although it's said he went full steam ahead with the younger one when he found out she's the one who cared while his first love actually had affair with someone else), but a promise is a promise so it ended in tragedy, the leads died? Not sure, I didn't watch entire movie. But Weir's a great actor so of course good movie. You give this role to Pope he would surely nail it too, but you're right, I don't want to see him in sad things with Bella - let him act this with someone else.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
No prob! Glad to help out the BPS crew. As soon as I saw the words Pope's new drama, I went digging lol.

It does sound like a big epic production/story so Pope can really work it. And he'll get 2 n'eks at once. Maybe Yaya cause she's never worked with Broadcast before and they're due for some favor at Ch3 right? Hell they should put the bffs, Yaya and Kim in the same lakorn. Could get interesting.

Also if this one takes a really long time to film, maybe Prom Likit won't be as rushed lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Um why though. I want him in more modern lakorns!

I don't want Pope to get typecast to just period lakorns! He needs a good modern lakorn to mix it up with a good actress (and not the drug addict one with Chippy either).
Taew already have a tragic period lakorn with Rak Nakara so I don't want her in Wiang Kum Kam either.

Not sure what are Bella's next two lakorns are but heard the one with Great has a sad ending too right?

Nothing is going to be good enough after BPS for PopeBell. Sigh. We did get spoiled by BPS so now we just have to wait for Promlikit for another lakorn fever. lol
I know. Either that or absolutely nothing at all. Haha.

No prob! Glad to help out the BPS crew. As soon as I saw the words Pope's new drama, I went digging lol.

It does sound like a big epic production/story so Pope can really work it. And he'll get 2 n'eks at once. Maybe Yaya cause she's never worked with Broadcast before and they're due for some favor at Ch3 right? Hell they should put the bffs, Yaya and Kim in the same lakorn. Could get interesting.

Also if this one takes a really long time to film, maybe Prom Likit won't be as rushed lol.
How tall is Pope? Not sure about YaKim next to Pope..... I want him to look manly you know. Bella, Mew and Taew are perfect size for him. lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Yeah but historical lakorns are now the hot ticket around town lol. Maybe they're about to learn a hard lesson that it's not historical lakorns, but something uniquely BPS.

Both of Bella's next 2 are periods. The one with Great is a mix of period/modern and sucky story lol. The ending is up to interpretation if it's sad or happy. I think it's sad. The other one, Krong Karm is period as in 1940s.