[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

I saw the news last night too and didn't realize it was your sister's FMV. That is frustrating but not common and one of the main reasons why I stopped doing FMVs. Last incident for me was during Klueng Cheewit when a FC posted to my vid with their logo on all of their accounts (YT, FB and IG, Pantip) and everyone repost it with credit back to the FC account instead of the vidder (me), I was so sad. I told them, take the vid just credit it properly and you know what they said? "you are not the owner of the rights so don't complain". Can you believe that BS? They felt they could take whatever it's on YT/IG if they give credit back to Ch.3. I wish people understand the time and love that we put into these vids. We choose the songs, go through detail edits by edits, shots by shots.... but hey, people have no respect for FMV editors because we don't own the copyrights. (just incase you are wondering, my YT account is under a different name and have been vidding since 2007.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kikiwonderland/videos so I can write a book about FMV editors' pain. LOL)

Back to this case, I went to her YT and saw in her notes that she gave credit to this link http://www.miaopai.com/show/Hnt-WcYhWH5lb7lr8i94vrcaTfCjCFV1hmiQYw__.htm and Pantip. So I don't think she intentionally went around trying to steal other FMVs. The title of the vid is "
บุพเพสันนิวาส โดยแฟนจีน เพลงเพราะ ภาพสวยเหมือนดูหนังจีน" and it says "Bupeesaniwas fanvid from Chinese fan, nice Chinese song and scenes look like from a Chinese movie" so my guess is she is just a BPS fan who was impressed and wrongfully thought that this is a Chinese fan vid because she saw it being shared on Chinese site?

AND for the ET news to share it! OMG, this is how "fake news" start.

Message for your sister: Keep your chin up, be proud of your FMV and let it be. The fight and bad energy is not worth it. Think of it as the people love the her fan vids so much that it's shared on Pantip and other social sites. Just let it go as a fan service gift for Bell Pope and a job well done for herself. She should be happy to have her vid on news. No one can take that away.
Yes dear, I'll def let her know! Thanks for clarifying that too since we can't ready thai, it was just assumed that that person took it as their own and it's not helping that the channel add her channel name on the vid too.
But to your issue, OMG girl, how freaking rude to tell you that "you are not the owner of the rights so don't complain"?! I mean yea we don't own the right to the clips but what about the hardwork we put into it? I would've kill someone lol. Haha, when you decide to write a FMV editors pain, let me know too and I subbed you dear!!!

But I love doing FMV so much that this can't stop me, just that it does demotivated me for the moment.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That sucks what the heck?! They aren't the owner of the FMV so why would they stamp all their logos on it, so messed up. I even tried to do video editing but realize that take time and hard work, plus i sucked at it, so props to everyone who are still making videos to support their couple. Also at least when people make fanvids they know they don't own the clips but it's still a their videos for all the editing and time they put into it. Its not hard to just credit people's hard work, it's either give the correct credits or make your own video, which one takes more work? This is the same as taking someone's subbing work, its not their video but the work they put into is still a lot. Its not like they took the video from ch3 and claim its theirs. Hard headed people. Wish I saw that post I would've snapped back.

And dang @pangiaxiong I'm happy your sister's video made it to the Thai News but they should really give her credit, same as I said before, its soooo messed up.
Thanks hun. @lakornkiki did clarify for me that the person who took it, took it from another site and credits that site, so it seem that it wasn't her intention to steal the cr. It's just sad that, yes, we worked so hard on it to support our idols or the drama/lakorn and yet at the end we don't get cr for our work. But yes, it's so frustrating but we'll let it go and it would be go great if Bella or Pope see our hard work!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thanks hun. @lakornkiki did clarify for me that the person who took it, took it from another site and credits that site, so it seem that it wasn't her intention to steal the cr. It's just sad that, yes, we worked so hard on it to support our idols or the drama/lakorn and yet at the end we don't get cr for our work. But yes, it's so frustrating but we'll let it go and it would be go great if Bella or Pope see our hard work!
The Thai ET needs to do their research lol there are plenty of beautiful mv’s they can showcase but I guess this one was titled in Thai so they found it easier. Still happy for your sister though lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
4 episodes of BPS got uploaded to a streaming site Kissasian.....they got someone else's watermark logo....But the subs are definitely SJDKfansubs....they are taking credit for someone else's hardwork.....
Makes me so mad after what SJDKfansubs went through because of this show and others...the least they could do is not block the original translators effort and give due credit.
Oh hecks noooo!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thats why it feels weird for me when they barely have promotion for this lakorn. Like all the interview are recorded after the airing not before they air the lakorn. I mean they record all the interview during the time their lakorn aired. Different thing with James and Taew lakorn whereby i had seen they recorded several interviews already. This is why I appreciate Bella, Pope and the lakorn itself more. Because they are not those hyped lakorn but they steadily attract people to watch it.
If that's what happened, that unlike other productions this particular lot of cast & crew were cast adrift & sailed the seas without a proper groundwork of advertising & promotion = AND YET overtook the world by storm, that means THAT MEANS the "underdogs" won the day!!!! Wahhhhh!! They not only make a historical movie, they ARE history in itself!! I'm so happy for them!! They made the grade by sheer talent & sincere goodwill alone.... all of them. Because they worked hard at a movie that's from the start is treated like an unwanted stepchild or a third cousin. Karma is like that, you do good, you get good, this is what's happened to the cast of BPS.

4 episodes of BPS got uploaded to a streaming site Kissasian.....they got someone else's watermark logo....But the subs are definitely SJDKfansubs....they are taking credit for someone else's hardwork.....
Makes me so mad after what SJDKfansubs went through because of this show and others...the least they could do is not block the original translators effort and give due credit.
Did Kissasian received Ch3 and Broadcast authorization to post this on their site? I would report it so proper channels and persons can handle this. Unfortunately SJDK are just fan subs so they won’t have any rights. It needs to be through the right holder of this property.

I am a big supporter of fan work, esp. subbing an entire show. It’s so time consuming. I wish the production houses and channels treat them better. The fans are just spreading the love....not breaking law or making money.

If they are getting ad revenue like KissAsian site though, then that’s copyright infringement. It needs to be reported.

Wondering if people will remember this lakorn throughout the whole year until the award season.
I think people will. This is such a good lakorn that people will remember the good feeling of watching this when award season comes. Now, the cast just needs to be careful and make sure there are no scandals before the 2019 award season. People vote with emotions.