[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes and i heard that it just 3 special eps only but ch3 earned around 45M baths ........err these cost 45M?? :facepalm:

haha ok cos ep 1 rating was 3.4 ch3 thinks that lots of people don't watch it yet that's why they replay it :risas3: and i read sw in the morning if it was true ch3 will also rerun BPS next month in the evening time slot 5 days a week :clap:
Wow. What a rip off! Couldn't they have invested in an actual extended episode. Am I mad??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah....but they showed enough to make us realize she deserved to go to hell...and that she is suffering for all she did...but still I couldn't take all that N'rai stuff seriously...it was too ott.....they just had to put those lines about people in her home town being cruel to stoke our interest in her character but then they just left it hanging.....like a loose thread.
Seriously I thought we were gonna get something more.
View attachment 13494
Kade started the sniffing first...blame it on her:risas3:
HahahHa. So now we know why Date started sniffing! I'd rather just watch everything over again.

Not working, so I can't see...hopefully they will cleared their mistake and credit your sister for her hard work!!

And I hope that person who stole her vdo will be blasted all over social media for stealing someone's works!! and deserve to be spite on!!
Yeah lets go sabatoge her! Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Her dad passed away when she need to film the cheer for the boat race. After cut, she cried non stop because she lost her dad at that moment.
That's why this lakorm is so special. Theres a sad story for almost everyone. Bella with the passing of her father. Most, the one who played Joi left for school in Portland cus acting didn't go as well as he hoped. P'Ya was pretty much an extra with people never remembering her character. Noon was pretty much just known as Louis gf. Pope, although was getting lakorns but was like a 4th or 5th choice for events.

Then this BPS happen and it exploded.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Wow. What a rip off! Couldn't they have invested in an actual extended episode. Am I mad??
Right i'm mad too....atleast one more episode was needed to fulfill our Kade Date happy ending dreams.....we needed to see all the scenes they have been spoiling....hopefully the specials will have them.....i just afraid they will become greedy and keep all the deleted scenes and maybe after few months they will put out an extended version of the whole show and make more bucks on blurays.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Told you. He can listen to Kade's monologue.
Which one this time??

Oh shit!!! I forgot the special started today!!! No wonder it's sooo active in here. I was like, why do I have 10 pages to catch up?
Girl you're late. Hahah.

Oh they made a mini movie version. Lol I thought they were going to show us scenes they cut out.
I know. Me too. They better give us that next week .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That's the thing, they get too greedy. I understand not having more new scenes, cause isn't Bella's schedule packed for filming, or has those not started yet? But yeah like deleted scenes, bloopers etc would've been great. Not really a point of having specials if its not really anything new. Hopefully tomorrow's different.

I mean next week lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right i'm mad too....atleast one more episode was needed to fulfill our Kade Date happy ending dreams.....we needed to see all the scenes they have been spoiling....hopefully the specials will have them.....i just afraid they will become greedy and keep all the deleted scenes and maybe after few months they will put out an extended version of the whole show and make more bucks on blurays.
Next Thursday they are going to talk about the making, the costume, and the feelings of the casts. THAT was supposed to be done before the lakorn air like all of ch3 "most anticipated" lakorns such as KC, RN, and etc. BPS was like the hated child who stuck around and took care of the parents when they got old who only got just a 5 mins phone call to borrow money from all the favorite children.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Next Thursday they are going to talk about the making, the costume, and the feelings of the casts. THAT was supposed to be done before the lakorn air like all of ch3 "most anticipated" lakorns such as KC, RN, and etc. BPS was like the hated child who stuck around and took care of the parents when they got old who only got just a 5 mins phone call to borrow money from all the favorite children.
Do they usually do that? Lol its funny that they would and even those lakorns didn't do this well. As far as hype then yeah, but not really in ratings too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aaawwwwwwwwww I love Joi's version!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BheczkXgaCj/
Omg me too! Much better than Pope dear's. Hahahahh .

Aww this was probably posted already but he can definitely give Pope a run for his money lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BheNabPBdQP/
Omg so cute! He did better. Hahaha.

Saw their trailer but it is not my cup of tea. Hehehe hope you will enjoy it :)
I would probably watch it if the pra'ek was someone else. . .

Edit: Hey I topped the 500th page since the lakorn started airing. Too bad we didn't accomplish this before yesterday ended. . .

Last edited:
That's the thing, they get too greedy. I understand not having more new scenes, cause isn't Bella's schedule packed for filming, or has those not started yet? But yeah like deleted scenes, bloopers etc would've been great. Not really a point of having specials if its not really anything new. Hopefully tomorrow's different.

I mean next week lol
Yeah, I hope greed doesn't ruin this good feeling for BPS.

My disappointment: I wish they didn't make Pope sing Or Jao. He did better with Bupeesaniwas. His voice matched better with that song and he did say Or Jao was very hard to sing. I was hoping they put that version of Bupee by Pope in the special episodes instead of Or Jao.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, I hope greed doesn't ruin this good feeling for BPS.

My disappointment: I wish they didn't make Pope sing Or Jao. He did better with Bupeesaniwas. His voice matched better with that song and he did say Or Jao was very hard to sing. I was hoping they put that song by Pope in the special episodes instead of Or Jao.
Oh yeah same, I heard a bit of Bella singing too, not sure if it was the same song, but she didn't sound bad.