[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@wuzhangs i agree! she played the emotions very very well...hurts my heart too.

Joi crying too for the older brother. </3 Seems like he's telling Joi to look after everyone...ugh my heart
TOOOOO MUCH EMOTIONS FOR 9AM my time you guys

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong OMG...girl you kill me each time with your crazy rated r stuff lol first the hot dogs now that hahahahahaha like can we be friends to bc i like your sense of humor and honesty XD

BUT omg...I really like the voice of the guy who plays Por Date's brother. I wish I knew thai for this emotional scene ahhhh
Hell yeah let's be friend hahaha. I can be a crazy beech and dirty too when I'm in my excitement mode hahaha..so don't mind my naughty gifs hahaha.

But you know how can anyone contain themselves when they do so much LO!

CPY

GotomySin
@pangiaxiong OMG...girl you kill me each time with your crazy rated r stuff lol first the hot dogs now that hahahahahaha like can we be friends to bc i like your sense of humor and honesty XD

BUT omg...I really like the voice of the guy who plays Por Date's brother. I wish I knew thai for this emotional scene ahhhh

He is pra ek for usually evening lakorn. Name is Dream Natanop.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He can't stay even if he wanted to stay. He sneaked into the city and might get sentenced once again if he gets caught. He was the kings fav and people were jealous.
can i know what is the name of Date's brother? i really want to read his story

Reactions: CPY

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs i agree! she played the emotions very very well...hurts my heart too.

Joi crying too for the older brother. </3 Seems like he's telling Joi to look after everyone...ugh my heart
TOOOOO MUCH EMOTIONS FOR 9AM my time you guys
the older brother is great! such a short appearance but he definitely nailed it, with mae jumpa

Rosi

Wifey #42
his brother just come to visit for a real short time omg :(((
Ehh looks like the brother came in for 3 scenes & then he's off on his horse. Why??? And is that Joi kneeling in the grass? Darn! When it's commercials it's working like clockwork! Grrrrr

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She's telling herself, historial events is happening according to history, she didn't come to the past to change history, but came because of buppaesunniwaat. Even if she wants to change anything, she cant:icon12::icon12:
Very true. I like it that she doesn't change history because it'll also have an effect in the future .