[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ep 5 again, after the visit of Janward's family, Kade went to look at the moon.

Kade: When I look at the full moon, I want to sing a song. (something like that)

Khun P': What song? Boat song?

Now I get his meaning. Really he hinted LSP at the early of the story. :facepalm::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

HOW CLEVER OF YOU!! I never thought about that before! Hahaha. Now we know that Date wanted to go for a boat ride that night.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Yeah war will always be sad no matter what. That's what I like about BPS too is that it's an ancient lakorn yet there's no war! Most ancient/boran lakorns trend to focus on war or fighting.

Btw was SLH a happy ending?? I never really finished it. Haha.
Yes, war and all that comes with it.

It's been so long, but I think it was a happy ending. They finally met again after a long war period and she gave birth. After meeting again they finally settle down and had more children.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You did not just taint a nursery rhyme! :risas3: I am not going to be able to sing that to any toddlers anymore. :facepalm:

Niece: aunty can we sing row row your boat?
Me: oh no love you are NOT rowing any boat
:facepalm:
Ok says the woman who was getting on some cruise ship soon! Date is just all about a boat but you're like I can do better with a cruise ship. lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I remember another scene. Ep 5 when he persuadad Khun P' to the market. The terms wander in boran is (ta wean) while Karakade pronounced as (da wean). Khun P' was furious...
Yahh, he said what's the matter with you, why you're changing words like that.

Reactions: CPY