[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know about anyone but I say it's good for me lol
@Rosi I LOVE that song!!!! It was one of the reasons I started watching the lakorn. The song totally captured my heart. Til this day I still listen to it. I will say it's one of my ALL-TIME favorite Thai songs. I will never get tired of it. But Bella. . . I'll watch you on TV anyday over hearing you sing. Hahahahahaja.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Rosi I LOVE that song!!!! It was one of the reasons I started watching the lakorn. The song totally captured my heart. Til this day I still listen to it. I will say it's one of my ALL-TIME favorite Thai songs. I will never get tired of it. But Bella. . . I'll watch you on TV anyday over hearing you sing. Hahahahahaja.
Hahahaha. I mean its ok for a non singer. At least if its better than me then its good. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys WTF is this? Another morning kiss? Is it? Is it too good to be true or its just a trick of the camera?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhaaS90Axhv/
That's what I'm saying!?!?! Haha. That's why I wanna kill Pope so bad for freakn lying to the whole world about having no kisses. I'm dying of pleasant surprises overload. And they HAD TO put them ALL towards the end. Do they want us to have a heart attack?!??! Haah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is this the scene where MAE KARAKADE just arrived into their household and planted her eye on resident hottie?
Yup. And I just now see that Mae Jumpa and Date were not welcoming at all!!!! Whoever said that at the beginning was soooo right! That's what kind of set Karakade off on the wrong foot. I thought everyone was welcoming, but NOPE. Mama Jumpa was giving her the dirty eye. So was Date.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
They translated it while the movie was playing & the words are pretty, I love it too. She compares herself to the jasmine (grows easily, resilient, and easily overlooked) and he's the sunflower (only lives in the power of the sun, when night comes & darkness that's when his heart dies too). Ahh. That's why I wondered why some said she can't sing at all.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That's what I'm saying!?!?! Haha. That's why I wanna kill Pope so bad for freakn lying to the whole world about having no kisses. I'm dying of pleasant surprises overload. And they HAD TO put them ALL towards the end. Do they want us to have a heart attack?!??! Haah
Gosh I wanted to smack the hell out of him for lying straight to our face and then kiss the shit out of him for giving the best romantic kiss scene ever! Hahaha. I think by the end of tomorrow I will probably end up in the hospital with heart failure due to cuteness overload.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yup. And I just now see that Mae Jumpa and Date were not welcoming at all!!!! Whoever said that at the beginning was soooo right! That's what kind of set Karakade off on the wrong foot. I thought everyone was welcoming, but NOPE. Mama Jumpa was giving her the dirty eye. So was Date.
ahmmm...*cough* *cough* , that was ME!!!:p

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
No, I think you misunderstood. Although they had no choice her parents are dead & she's packed off over here because of that family promise (betrothal) & eventual marriage, she personally did 3 wrong things :

1) Upon arrival, ticked off Juang by saying they let be be welcomed by a servant! Juang was smiles before but those words hurt & she looks scared. The servants are easy to pick up these vibes, then to Prik, straight to Mae Jumpa before she even got into the house
2) Insulted Jumpa by saying, you look older than I expected. Of course Jumpa got pissed. That's so rude!
3) She gave the eye to Por Date like he's dinner on her plate. Our boy is so righteous & straight you could see he's appalled by her reptilian gaze.
4) Although she's beautiful she doesn't seem to care to contain her body language from that very first day