[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's not even Wednesday yet, how did we travel 3 pages already?! Haha. I told y'all to slow it .

Agree :thumbup:

James is cute and all but he still has a few more years to look handsome and manly

Pope on the other hand is already a handsome man. Plus his voice when he talks and whisper :aaaaa:

That's why Bella is all willing|
Pope and his voice .Yum.
Very few actors possess that soft toned eargasmic voice. I have said this before and will say it again only Num, Ken and Pope are able to impregnate me with their voice.

DEAD! Lol

That sweet kiss from Kade! Kade is the man!

Don't you dare! Lol

Sigh..we're so perverted :thumbup:
Hahaha can't help when both of our pra'nang are perverted.
"Kiss from Kade?" Yay I can expect another kiss hehe. Kade is THE man.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hahaha can't help when both of our pra'nang are perverted.
"Kiss from Kade?" Yay I can expect another kiss hehe. Kade is THE man.
Sometimes I actually really wish Kade were even more initiative and touchy than she is now. Like, she still gets shy a lot. I was hoping she would literally pounce on the man or something... (like we all do?? hahaha) gosh ok sorry I should stop myself right here already with these shameful thoughts. :')

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Imagine if Kade laughed like that during their boat voyage. Lol. Khun P' was enjoying a boat ride meanwhile watching a horse race. :risas3:
Man why can i imgaine that scene?! Omg here we go with our naughty minds hahahaha. Geesh this lakorn I swear has the most naughty scenes that was filmed sooo innocently lol.

I looked them up and feel in love with them. Noon is always laughing....she/louis said she liked joni during the joni & louis days...louis was cute when they recount the real life jealousy event hahaha
Yes I saw that in Tee Tai Krua lol
AIYA! :facepalm:....:risas3:

That image.....sigh...girl..why you....HAHA

Can he still be in the mood to ride the boat if she laugh like that during the their voyage.
You think a little laugh is going to stop our Khoon P? Don't forget this is the guy who wanted to teach her lo sam pao and before that he was about to take her behind the bushes.:risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know how many boat they sail per night but the two had a lot of intimate pictures I ever see in the drama of Channel 3.:risas3:

View attachment 13380 View attachment 13379
They must've not sailed enough because Date wants more! Hahaha.

You trouble maker :risas3:
I said I kid. . . Hahahah.

I thought that scene was excellent these boys aren't pansy types noblemen they don't just sit around the politics but when needed will physically get into danger zone. Even if what much could they have done since Kosa Lek is already gone? I like the togetherness they executed here, it's like a scene from Zorro!! But like you I also wondered about the horses, and the boats at the enemy's landing place. Maybe running off with the horses would be too much too obvious....

But anyways it shows they can do action - so a period barebodied hahaha war or ninja movie would suit them well. Got's dad, Hot Guy, that unknown guy whom we don't know who circled him in the wedding day scene, Date's elder brother (Dream) who's going to make his appearance tomorrow, Joi with 6-pack, Louis Scott, The Teacher ..... yeah throw them all in!!

Date was hit & for a moment there I worried what's the bad chance he's caught? He should have let Kade who's waiting at the pier know of his latest mishap - and another cold compress scene please! hehe....

Because, of his hundreds of beautiful smiles, I thought those were his sweetest in that scene - he looks shy when Kade got the cold compress on his neck. Unlike the Karakade he thought he knew all along, this woman with him is a stranger & he's letting her touch him! He's glimpsed the bespectacled girl who calls herself "Kade".
I liked the scene I just didn't like how it came out, but I don't care because Kade waiting for him was the best thing ever! Haha.

Omg the rap totally killed my vibe. Hahaha. Louis raps???

I like them both in their own way. James is adorable while Pope is handsome and charismatic. It’s hard for me to choose between Por Date and Palad Saran because Bella has chemistry with both of them. :p I loved Bella in Padirawada and now I love her even more in BPS. She’s officially my favorite number 1 neang ek. Taew got demoted to number two. :risas3:
Haha. Poor Taew!

Traitor!!!! Lol JUST KIDDING!!! I feel you. Bella is just so adorable in this role. It's made her for like Nakee was made for Teaw. They can't replace each other. I can't see Bella playing KumKaew and can't see Teaw play Kade. They can try but it'll change the feel of the lakorn. We fell in love with a character or a lakorn due to the person playing it, they made that role special. Teaw and Bella should be the top 2 nangeks of ch3. They proven it so they need to be rewarded.
What about my Matt. . . ? Haha. Personally in my opinion those three 89'ners are Ch3's top right now!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They must've not sailed enough because Date wants more! Hahaha.

I said I kid. . . Hahahah.

I liked the scene I just didn't like how it came out, but I don't care because Kade waiting for him was the best thing ever! Haha.

Omg the rap totally killed my vibe. Hahaha. Louis raps???

Haha. Poor Taew!

What about my Matt. . . ? Haha. Personally in my opinion those three 89'ners are Ch3's top right now!!!
Lol I demoted Matt to like 4 or 5 after her drama with Donut. Still like her and love her with Great but not following her like before. People said she's blunt and etc but so is Ploy. She just has better manners than Ploy, a plus side.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that how Bella really laughs??

Another "boat ride" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I will never get tired of this
Yes Bella really laughs like that in real life. Hahahha

Have you seen their sad faces because BPS is ending?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYIDWWDdin/?taken-by=pellbope
These two are so cute and silly. :love:
Why did he stick out his tongue?? Does he want me to eat it? Hahahha.

Imagine if Kade laughed like that during their boat voyage. Lol. Khun P' was enjoying a boat ride meanwhile watching a horse race. :risas3:
Oh gawd!!!
Hahahahah.

I looked them up and feel in love with them. Noon is always laughing....she/louis said she liked joni during the joni & louis days...louis was cute when they recount the real life jealousy event hahaha
I think they make a very cute couple!!

On Padiwarada, funny thing I was watching a scene last night to kill my boredom. Haha. It was the scene Bella was seducing James, kissing him too!! I felt so betrayed on behalf of Date. Hahahaha. Her kisses were very intimate! As she walked away, we got a little smirk(?), I couldn't tell through James' acting, after which he pulled her onto their bed and started making out with her! I was like so sexy, but noooooo!!! Haha.

You think a little laugh is going to stop our Khoon P? Don't forget this is the guy who wanted to teach her lo sam pao and before that he was about to take her behind the bushes.:risas3:
OMG, I had to think hard about your "behind the bush" comment..... I am thinking "how could I have missed such a scene" then I realized you are talking about when they are doing the "french" by the tree/river, right? lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just ship mother and daughter soooooo much!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZCTGAg1B5/
That girl will forever be known as Kade's daughter just like how Pink was known as little Da Pra Sook. Hahaha.

Sometimes I actually really wish Kade were even more initiative and touchy than she is now. Like, she still gets shy a lot. I was hoping she would literally pounce on the man or something... (like we all do?? hahaha) gosh ok sorry I should stop myself right here already with these shameful thoughts. :')
Hahaha. Right????

Man why can i imgaine that scene?! Omg here we go with our naughty minds hahahaha. Geesh this lakorn I swear has the most naughty scenes that was filmed sooo innocently lol.

Yes I saw that in Tee Tai Krua lol

Oh gosh, don't remind me of that "could've been" lo sam pao near the river scene!!! I'm gonna regret just like Kade for the rest of my life. Haha.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG, I had to think hard about your "behind the bush" comment..... I am thinking "how could I have missed such a scene" then I realized you are talking about when they are doing the "french" by the tree, right? lol.
Hahaha yes that scene. I didn't think that way until Pope himself said if there were no interruption, Date would had taken her behind those bushes. Pope is so naughty :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol I demoted Matt to like 4 or 5 after her drama with Donut. Still like her and love her with Great but not following her like before. People said she's blunt and etc but so is Ploy. She just has better manners than Ploy, a plus side.
Awe!! Haha. That's unfortunate. I never dug deep about that incident so it never affected me. Haha. Hopefully she'll redeem herself!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hahaha yes that scene. I didn't think that way until Pope himself said if there were no interruption, Date would had taken her behind those bushes. Pope is so naughty :risas3:
oh gosh Pope hahahahah. He knows Kade well. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't start! I thought you want us to slow down. ;)
Hahahaha. Well we're going already so might as well continue with full force!
The last thread I remember that had this much fun and the most random conversions (rated R as well!!) was in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawad. Hahaha. The only difference is that lakorn was the worst lakorn ever made and everyone was in just to enjoy its silliness. Hahaha .

It's all Pope's fault for leaking Date's inner tru feelings. Hahaha.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awe!! Haha. That's unfortunate. I never dug deep about that incident so it never affected me. Haha. Hopefully she'll redeem herself!
No worries, I still watch all her lakorns and watched that first one with Great repeatedly. I really enjoyed MKLFF with Andrew and looking forward to her new one with Nadech. I'm still a big fan of her acting. Just like overall I adore Mew, Taew, Bella, and Preem