[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I am not feeling James' head piece. Makes him look like Toad in Mario Brothers. LOL And his baby face isn't helping either but I am curious to what the story line is about.
Is this about Padiwarada? or however you spell it?
His baby face/pretty face was even more pretty in here for some reason...they it just made the age difference a bit more obvious to me.
But I really liked Bella in this role. She was good wife...not to the point where she was completely walked all over. She was a strong women imo...it was Jame's character that bugged the heck out of me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His baby face/pretty face was even more pretty in here for some reason...they it just made the age difference a bit more obvious to me.
But I really liked Bella in this role. She was good wife...not to the point where she was completely walked all over. She was a strong women imo...it was Jame's character that bugged the heck out of me.
Yes she was strong.

Lol the morning after scene. Omg her laugh annoys me lol but they're so cute
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZd89ZAVQu/

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I forgot who ask for the duet..full YouTube

Love bella I prawirada.... she was spicy... when she push the ladder and pk fell Hahaha...I love the meaning about the sunflower

I love willing scenes ... I'm glad certain lakorn graduate from R and too much n'rai...I do enjoy a smart n'rai and a smart pra'nang and they can battle wits

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
It was pretty good. Mint N rocked with her nangrai self in there. You seriously wanted to throw her off the cliff or something. The story was about how to be a good wife, not letting little things come between a marriage, be supportive. It's a good lakorn if you just watch it for entertainment but if you are very pro women like my friend, you'd hate it. Lol I had to ban her from the living room when I was watching it.
Oh my! Those kind of high blood pressure lakorns. lol I can be very pro women depending on what the story is about but period dramas are understandable. haha
Sorry, I was referring to James and Taew's period drama. lol I'm getting ahead of myself here.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I forgot who ask for the duet..full YouTube

Love bella I prawirada.... she was spicy... when she push the ladder and pk fell Hahaha...I love the meaning about the sunflower

I love willing scenes ... I'm glad certain lakorn graduate from R and too much n'rai...I do enjoy a smart n'rai and a smart pra'nang and they can battle wits
What?! They actually did a recording? Oh my I thought it was just playful singing for his ig story. They are too cute!!!!!! Their couple is just as cute as Got/Bow :icon12:

Pope's version of Or Jao, just a snippet. Awww he doesn't sound so bad.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZcP_ghiie/

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I like them both in their own way. James is adorable while Pope is handsome and charismatic. It’s hard for me to choose between Por Date and Palad Saran because Bella has chemistry with both of them. :p I loved Bella in Padirawada and now I love her even more in BPS. She’s officially my favorite number 1 neang ek. Taew got demoted to number two. :risas3:
Lol. AGREED! Bella gotta be my number one! But I admire Taew a lot! She currently on my number 3 right now.

As for James vs Pope. As much as I love Pope, I love James first. He and Bella was the first couple/koojin that brought me back to Thai lakorn land after many years.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What?! They actually did a recording? Oh my I thought it was just playful singing for his ig story. They are too cute!!!!!! Their couple is just as cute as Got/Bow :icon12:

I looked them up and feel in love with them. Noon is always laughing....she/louis said she liked joni during the joni & louis days...louis was cute when they recount the real life jealousy event hahaha

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Lol the morning after scene. Omg her laugh annoys me lol but they're so cute
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZd89ZAVQu/
I'M DEDDDD this is so cute they're giving me diabetes!!
I need 100 episodes of the morning after scenes, of them cuddling in bed and giggling at each other :risas3:

Imagine if Kade laughed like that during their boat voyage. Lol. Khun P' was enjoying a boat ride meanwhile watching a horse race. :risas3:
oh my goshhhh guuurl :risas3:
I love how we have developed to use these references so deftly. The strange things BPS have taught us :naughty2:

Lol. AGREED! Bella gotta be my number one! But I admire Taew a lot! She currently on my number 3 right now.

As for James vs Pope. As much as I love Pope, I love James first. He and Bella was the first couple/koojin that brought me back to Thai lakorn land after many years.
Bella has always been my fave too, and I'm only loving her more and more. :) That considering that I don't usually feel strong feelings of fondness for actresses across any countries I have watched - is quite amazing.

Last edited: