[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I wish I could somehow link Pope’s IG story, but he posted a video of him and Bella all dressed up at the BPS set. Awe, they both said that they’re sad that the lakorn is ending soon. Looks like they’re filming the special episodes though, agh! :aaaaa:

P.S. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I am tellin' ya, never gonna look at boats the same way after BPS. I'll just be smirking silly and people will think I am a strange girl having naughty thoughts looking at boats. :facepalm:
I read somewhere that instead of a tiny boat Great Warinton said something about the Titanic! So are the other actors watching each other's movies? Great & Pope & Bella were in the Jutathep series.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I forgot those looks because of his recent love looks. hahahaha I "almost" forgot the mean Por Date.
Post more please. It's good to see them in preparation for epi. 15.

Also, I need my mind off that morning after scene. I have active imagination and that post is driving me a little insane right now. :nut::naughty2:
I know. I rewatched it and I'm like dang! How in the world did Date fall so hard! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 1 amongst the best is when Kade discovered she's slim.... she went to the mirror head & face all covered with that scarf & peeled off the revelation by degrees.
Yup whem she looked at herself in three mirror. Reminds me of @pangiaxiong 's disney crack! Hahaha.

I am tellin' ya, never gonna look at boats the same way after BPS. I'll just be smirking silly and people will think I am a strange girl having naughty thoughts looking at boats. :facepalm:
Hahaha. Especially those canoes. I'll look at them and think of BPS.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OK, one question. Kade kept going Khun Muen & Khun P Muen or something like that, & the girls corrected her to call Khun P. Is that what Karakade already called him? So at one scene she went back to being unsure what to call him, & he said just use Khun P. Is he softening at this point or what? I was a bit confused there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I read somewhere that instead of a tiny boat Great Warinton said something about the Titanic! So are the other actors watching each other's movies? Great & Pope & Bella were in the Jutathep series.
Hahaha. Great and Pope are very good buddies. What a reference from Great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OK, one question. Kade kept going Khun Muen & Khun P Muen or something like that, & the girls corrected her to call Khun P. Is that what Karakade already called him? So at one scene she went back to being unsure what to call him, & he said just use Khun P. Is he softening at this point or what? I was a bit confused there.
Me too. I'm not quite sure.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
and Kade's naughty smile. They did have twins after all.... I wonder how many boat rides Kade took on the wedding night. (OMG, did I say that out loud?) :risas3::risas3::p
Wow.... I'm not good that those references... good thing it was explained.....blushXblush
I'm gonna try to hunt down the full X-rated Lo Sam Pao poem lol. But I don't know if I can do the translation justice. Anyone else who knows Thai here feel free to take a crack at it too.