[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
For anyone just starting or rewatching, I like all the window scenes between them. Kade is awful! She knows Por Date's been secretly watching her either night or morning when he's brushing his teeth & fed his fantasy..... haha the preening & stretching & leaning against the sill like a drama queen...

The best when he saw her close one window, and when he still came spying she suddenly surprised out of the 2nd window!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'll miss Kade's "Khun P'" the most. Hahaha. AND Date's "-na." Sigh. . . .can Wednesday stay farther away???
Yaaa..... that too.
But Khun P means what exactly? I've heard it said between other people, but in their context does that have a more loving/endearing meaning? Karakade also calls him that right? And he hates her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Off topic:

I'm wondering and waiting if and when they are planning on remaking "Luerd Kattiya" ...

Bella and Pope should be cast! :love:

But since, I'm not too much of a fan on remake...hopefully beside BPS and Prom Likit...there will be much more amazing drama for them to act together again!!
Ah. Not my Luerd Kattiya!!! It's one of my most cherished lakorns. . . but honestly though I can totally see both of them in there.

If LK were to ever be remade I would love to see Popella as Anothai and Dara. If it's not them then Nooooo remake. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yaaa..... that too.
But Khun P means what exactly? I've heard it said between other people, but in their context does that have a more loving/endearing meaning? Karakade also calls him that right? And he hates her.
Honestly I don't know. Hahahaha. P' is used to address an older close friend/buddy/brother. Khun is like miss/mister. Someone help? Haha.

Btw. Found this. Getting emotional again.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay Thai historians help me out here. So. . . Ayutthaya was the capitol of Siam (now Thailand), right? Date's family lives in Ayutthaya. Karakade is from Sonkwae which is somewhere far. The King lives in Lavo. . . which isn't that far. Haha.
LOL— I studied a bit about how Ayutthaya evolved over time and BKK is now the capitol of Thailand but I think there are many native Thai speakers in the house so will let them help ya out lol :p

~~~~
Alright, it was kind of a hot debate lol, but hope people still come back and chime in their love for the lakorn lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay Thai historians help me out here. So. . . Ayutthaya was the capitol of Siam (now Thailand), right? Date's family lives in Ayutthaya. Karakade is from Sonkwae which is somewhere far. The King lives in Lavo. . . which isn't that far. Haha.
Yes Ayuttaya is the capital but of Ayodhaya kingdom. Songkwae and Lavo (used to be the capital) are provinces of Ayuttaya.Thailand or Siam was a uniting of different kingdoms (La Na[northern], part of Lan Xang [eastern and laos], and a bit of Cambodia?). When Ayodhaya fell, PraJaoTak moved the capital to Thonburi and later on the descendent of Kosa Ban moved the capital to Bangkok.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For anyone just starting or rewatching, I like all the window scenes between them. Kade is awful! She knows Por Date's been secretly watching her either night or morning when he's brushing his teeth & fed his fantasy..... haha the preening & stretching & leaning against the sill like a drama queen...

The best when he saw her close one window, and when he still came spying she suddenly surprised out of the 2nd window!!
Me too!!! I missed those peeping moments.
This is the evolution of Date's feelings for Kade. Detest>Peek>Like>Sniff>Love>Kiss>>>LO SAM PAO! Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL— I studied a bit about how Ayutthaya evolved over time and BKK is now the capitol of Thailand but I think there are many native Thai speakers in the house so will let them help ya out lol :p

~~~~
Alright, it was kind of a hot debate lol, but hope people still come back and chime in their love for the lakorn lol :p
Awe thanks. Hehe. I would go do the research myself, but I'm lazy. Haha.

I will never leave this place. Haha.

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Ah. Not my Luerd Kattiya!!! It's one of my most cherished lakorns. . . but honestly though I can totally see both of them in there.

If LK were to ever be remade I would love to see Popella as Anothai and Dara. If it's not them then Nooooo remake. Hahaha.

Luerd Kattiya was my all time favorite too!! :love:
Sighhh...all the guys in uniform!! (I love hot man in unform!! Lol)

But they need to do a remake!! :worship2:
I would like to see new cast, characters and different forms of clothing...hehe

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Guys, I kind of wish they had extended it to 16 episodes. I have a feeling we are going to have an ending that's like "what?" with some unresolved stuff. I for one don't think Por Date fully understood where Kade came from and I kind of wish they would include this in the drama. I know he knows that she isn't Karakade but I want him to truly understood that she came from the future to be with him and that Reungrit was his reincarnation. Remember at the beginning episodes, she said someday he will learn about her. Well, the drama is ending but he still hasn't learn about why she is there with him.

I feel bad for Falcon, he did truly loved Mae Malee but just has a temper problem so he hurt her. I wish there was more time to have him ask for forgiveness from her.

I think if they had extended the drama, there wouldn't be so much time jump and the flow of the storyline would be better considering the political stuff didn't start until midway through the drama and now it's also a big deal. I honestly just want more Por Date and Kade time
Yeah, Phaulkon could have been a great love story because he's passionately in love with Malee. If she'd been the slightest kind to him he wouldn't have erred so much in his life, I still believe that. There's a scene when Kade brought her back home with Malee saying she only returned because Kade told her to. And he was so grateful he turned to his enemy & thanked her. We know how he disliked Kade from their first fight (her words kicked him down), he's being humble here. Also, ahhhhh I like Louis!! So I feel sad he plays the bad guy & everyone in drama land don't like him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes Ayuttaya is the capital but of Ayodhaya kingdom. Songkwae and Lavo (used to be the capital) are provinces of Ayuttaya.Thailand or Siam was a uniting of different kingdoms (La Na[northern], part of Lan Xang [eastern and laos], and a bit of Cambodia?). When Ayodhaya fell, PraJaoTak moved the capital to Thonburi and later on the descendent of Kosa Ban moved the capital to Bangkok.
Ohhh so those two were provinces of Ayutthaya and Ayutthaya was the capitol of Siam. So then why did Date go "Women of Ayutthaya don't do this and hat," to Kade?? If Kade came from Songkwae, she basically came from Ayutthaya. . . ? Right?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Awe thanks. Hehe. I would go do the research myself, bit I'm lazy. Haha.
Research is fun but not the same as hearing it from a native Thai person I guess lol my Thai teacher taught Thai history during the course of me studying Thai in college so we were lucky to learn how Thailand evolves over time :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Luerd Kattiya was my all time favorite too!! :love:
Sighhh...all the guys in uniform!! (I love hot man in unform!! Lol)

But they need to do a remake!! :worship2:
I would like to see new cast, characters and different forms of clothing...hehe
If it's not Popella I will oppose to the world's end. Hahhaa .

CPY

GotomySin
The next slot lakorn will evolve PraJaoTak era.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Research is fun but not the same as hearing it from a native Thai person I guess lol my Thai teacher taught Thai history during the course of me studying Thai in college so we were lucky to learn how Thailand evolves over time :p
Agree.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I want to see that too!!! There was one vid of P'Yam holding a baby, is that Kade/Date 's baby? Oh I wish it is, it'll so awesome to see them holding their love products hahahah
But you realised Por Date won't be half as romantic if the woman he married had been someone else other than Kade. Hell, he might even start eyeing Juang or Jit or hahahaha Prik to start his backyard harem.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was in episode 1. Uncle stated that Date can't keep putting off the wedding cause she is passed 20. Guess she could be between 21-25 when she died.
Ah yes. I wanna go back and rewatch and screen cap all my favorite moments. Haha. Dang. . . I'll screen cap the whole series.

Reactions: CPY