[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Two eras is about 20 years so the kids would be adults. I'm thinking they'll use new actors and actresses. Now who are they going to cast will be a big deal.
I was kind of taken aback when the author mentioned that it will take place during Phetracha's grandkid's reign and Kade will be around 40ish. I thought Kade was like 29 or 30 when she got married:confused12:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah they need to lay off his makeup.

Hahahaha. Yup, and sometimes they may not appeal together but have the most amazing chemistry.

Woah. She that good. Regardless no sequel! If Popella can't be pra'nang I'd rather they not be there at all. Hehe. Yes I'm selfish .
I'm selfish too then because if Popella aren't together, please for the love of god, just don't try to make a sequel. But I would like to know more why Kade/Karakade are twins that can't be together one lifetime? How bad is their karma, like what the heck did they do to deserve this karma? Did they murder someone? And then is there a reason as to why Kade and Date are soulmate every lifetimes?

They could've done a prequel instead, that way we get to know the history of the twins, their karama and Kade/Date soulmate thing.

@phatman , I agreed that some couples are just weird together, like I would never have thought that they would work out but surprise me they did. I remember bashing so hard on this one chinese actor because he is not that handsome. Years later, he acted with one of my favorite actress and the chemistry was freaking amazing. I went to search him up and BANG! KARMA! it was the actor I bashed like hell years ago. HAHAHA, yeah, lesson learned and I stop myself from bashing anyone else before I actually watch their works.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like when lakorn is connected

I read historical novel and it's nice when I get to read about the other characters in their own story
Same here. It's one thing if the pranang didn't have a happy ending..i would want closure too but usually in a series, it's always a new story with new casts. Like Reang Ngao 2, I seriously don't get the need for a part 2. It's just going to bring in unnecessary drama. Leave them to have their happy ending!

I was kind of taken aback when the author mentioned that it will take place during Phetracha's grandkid's reign and Kade will be around 40ish. I thought Kade was like 29 or 30 when she got married:confused12:
Is Karakade that old though? I think she would be late teens early 20s? Also Kade is probably in her mid 20s too since she's still in college? The author also said the praek is between 25 to 30.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay— let me chime in:angel10:

Why people over exaggerating? Lol we grown adults here, we can handle constructive discussions right? I don’t even think we were even “arguing” or near anywhere putting anyone down lol not even close. I think it’s reasonable to make that comparison and contrast, and should not be viewed as “having nothing better to do.” We are here to discuss and stay open-minded. Why we make a comparison, because one, Mew is Pope’s koojin and two Bella is Pope’s n’ek. I think I was curious to see how people think without acting childish. That’s all. Hope that small conversation didn’t rub anyone the wrong way. And why do people always think that when you’re making a comparison between two actors or actresses that it’s bc you wanna start a “fight?” In the real world, professionals make contrast and comparison all the time, to help people see differences and similarities. And if people really call themselves “open-minded” then a small discussion like this should not be taken so out of context and laughed at. That’s just childish and unnecessary. My two cents! Lol :p

~~

Okay— back to your lovebirds, my lovebirds lol and BPSW!!!!!!!! :celebrate16:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of the timeline since they did mention early on that she was almost 30...

Sidenote: I'm all caught up guys!

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched that many Thai series due to the fact that I can't stand crazy side characters/pushover main guy/girl and super devious nang rais. I can't really get into Korean dramas-I tried when I was living in South Korea for two years.

My BPS novel ordered from eThaiCD still has not arrived. I guess they don't believe in providing tracking #.

I think I'm off track so please don't report me-this is my first offense!

:sad6:

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Guys, I kind of wish they had extended it to 16 episodes. I have a feeling we are going to have an ending that's like "what?" with some unresolved stuff. I for one don't think Por Date fully understood where Kade came from and I kind of wish they would include this in the drama. I know he knows that she isn't Karakade but I want him to truly understood that she came from the future to be with him and that Reungrit was his reincarnation. Remember at the beginning episodes, she said someday he will learn about her. Well, the drama is ending but he still hasn't learn about why she is there with him.

I feel bad for Falcon, he did truly loved Mae Malee but just has a temper problem so he hurt her. I wish there was more time to have him ask for forgiveness from her.

I think if they had extended the drama, there wouldn't be so much time jump and the flow of the storyline would be better considering the political stuff didn't start until midway through the drama and now it's also a big deal. I honestly just want more Por Date and Kade time

CPY

GotomySin
Oh. I didn't think so. Haaha. It was more like they both were thinking of the same thing at the same time. I don't think he actually heard her. I actually liked how they played that scene out. Goes to show how their hearts are connected.

Wtf?! 21 episodes?? Oh lord. They keep getting longer and longer.

Amen! Hahah. Let's just throw that BPS2 out the window.

Haha. You are Berri enthusiastic about this!!

I think he can get into Kade's monologue. Just that for Kade and Ajarn monologue he can't get thru because Ajarn blocked it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Okay— let me chime in:angel10:

Why people over exaggerating? Lol we grown adults here, we can handle constructive discussions right? I don’t even think we were even “arguing” or near anywhere putting anyone down lol not even close. I think it’s reasonable to make that comparison and contrast, and should not be viewed as “having nothing better to do.” We are here to discuss and stay open-minded. Why we make a comparison, because one, Mew is Pope’s koojin and two Bella is Pope’s n’ek. I think I was curious to see how people think without acting childish. That’s all. Hope that small conversation didn’t rub anyone the wrong way. And why do people always think that when you’re making a comparison between two actors or actresses that it’s bc you wanna start a “fight?” In the real world, professionals make contrast and comparison all the time, to help people see differences and similarities. And if people really call themselves “open-minded” then a small discussion like this should not be taken so out of context and laughed at. That’s just childish and unnecessary. My two cents! Lol :p

~~

Okay— back to your lovebirds, my lovebirds lol and BPSW!!!!!!!! :celebrate16:
Well, comparison and contrast of two actresses or anyone else will always be a sensitive topic. Not everyone is mature enough to go that route so I for one, just never talk about it, or bring it out lol. Too much drama but yeah I agreed with you, doesn't hurt to ask. I don't think we are fighting here, at least I hope not.

I think it's time that we all just let it go and stop this topic before anyone get angry. ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm selfish too then because if Popella aren't together, please for the love of god, just don't try to make a sequel. But I would like to know more why Kade/Karakade are twins that can't be together one lifetime? How bad is their karma, like what the heck did they do to deserve this karma? Did they murder someone? And then is there a reason as to why Kade and Date are soulmate every lifetimes?

They could've done a prequel instead, that way we get to know the history of the twins, their karama and Kade/Date soulmate thing.

@phatman , I agreed that some couples are just weird together, like I would never have thought that they would work out but surprise me they did. I remember bashing so hard on this one chinese actor because he is not that handsome. Years later, he acted with one of my favorite actress and the chemistry was freaking amazing. I went to search him up and BANG! KARMA! it was the actor I bashed like hell years ago. HAHAHA, yeah, lesson learned and I stop myself from bashing anyone else before I actually watch their works.
I agree to a prequel too. I think maybe if she had to elaborate on the karma it would turn her series into a drama that may end up nam nao? Maybe they want to stay on the culture and tradition track? I think Khun Nong Arunosha was saying that she wants part 2 to be about history and promoting the learning of Thai culture.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I agree to a prequel too. I think maybe if she had to elaborate on the karma it would turn her series into a drama that may end up nam nao? Maybe they want to stay on the culture and tradition track? I think Khun Nong Arunosha was saying that she wants part 2 to be about history and promoting the learning of Thai culture.
What is "nam nao"? Well I guess that does make sense if they wanted to promote more Thai Culture but I do want them to go back and also let us now of the Twins karma. They made it a seem like a big deal when Kade and Karakade last goodbye.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Well, comparison and contrast of two actresses or anyone else will always be a sensitive topic. Not everyone is mature enough to go that route so I for one, just never talk about it, or bring it out lol. Too much drama but yeah I agreed with you, doesn't hurt to ask. I don't think we are fighting here, at least I hope not.

I think it's time that we all just let it go and stop this topic before anyone get angry. ;)
Yes, my intention wasn’t meant for anyone to get into any fights. I understand not everyone is mature enough to handle it, unfortunately but yes also realized it could be super sensitive hahahahah that’s why now things must be sugarcoated lol :p

Yes— no more of this sensitive discussion haha :D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I want to see how a Por Date care for his wife after having the baby.....man I don't know if any man exist in real life so romantic like Por Date even 20 years later.
I want to see that too!!! There was one vid of P'Yam holding a baby, is that Kade/Date 's baby? Oh I wish it is, it'll so awesome to see them holding their love products hahahah

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yes, my intention wasn’t meant for anyone to get into any fights. I understand not everyone is mature enough to handle it, unfortunately but yes also realized it could be super sensitive hahahahah that’s why now things must be sugarcoated lol :p

Yes— no more of this sensitive discussion haha :D
LOL, let me hug you! Hun, we all know you mean well...so no worries:) ....actually everyone in here need a hug! BIG GROUP HUG everyone!

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Same here. It's one thing if the pranang didn't have a happy ending..i would want closure too but usually in a series, it's always a new story with new casts. Like Reang Ngao 2, I seriously don't get the need for a part 2. It's just going to bring in unnecessary drama. Leave them to have their happy ending!

Is Karakade that old though? I think she would be late teens early 20s? Also Kade is probably in her mid 20s too since she's still in college? The author also said the praek is between 25 to 30.
I think the uncle mentioned her age during his conversation with Date.