[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Reminds me of our fanfic we had going on in here and I wrote that Reung got promoted while Date was away. I'm happy to know the author wrote the same. Hehee.
Which page is that Phatman? The fanfic?? I love fanfics - no boundaries! You know I've only joined you guys here like 2 weeks ago, so have been reading random pages of the past but not yet all. Thanks!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to find this full interview but I found this interesting interview of the author on Thai PBS instead. She talked about the sequel around @17:40
She mentioned that they will skip 2 reigns to Phra Chao Yu Hua Thai Sa. And Kade will be around 40 years old.

The author also praised the scriptwriters for doing a great job in translating from novel to the screen with details and making it interesting!

Phra Chao Suea reigned for only 7 years.
Here's info about Phra Chao Thai Sa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Sa
Wow since the lakorn her book sale quadrupled. Ok so she took 3 years to write BPS so how is she going to take just half a year to write the second?

Ok so from what i got, there will be new character coming from the present to the past. I wonder if Date buried the spell book and maybe someone digged it up? Anyways she said the main cast of BPS will still be there but she didn't say they will be the nangek. I'm thinking the pranang will be her kids.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which page is that Phatman? The fanfic?? I love fanfics - no boundaries! You know I've only joined you guys here like 2 weeks ago, so have been reading random pages of the past but not yet all. Thanks!
Oh goodness. I can't remember. Definitely before last weeks broadcast though. It was before Date went abroad because we were discussing what kind of drama could be if this lakorn were the typical Thai lakorn with amnesia and angst. Haha. I'll go find out!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Nope we cool as heck.

#popella4evernevernoonecanreplacenotevenmew
Hahaha. I kid.
LMAO! or are you????....that long hashtag though :rolleyes:

Everyone in the entertainment is just too damn good looking, well some are, so everyone matches everyone hahaha. But at the end of the days it all come down to if they can create magic on screen. Doesn't matter about the looks :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow since the lakorn her book sale quadrupled. Ok so she took 3 years to write BPS so how is she going to take just half a year to write the second?

Ok so from what i got, there will be new character coming from the present to the past. I wonder if Date buried the spell book and maybe someone digged it up? Anyways she said the main cast of BPS will still be there but she didn't say they will be the nangek. I'm thinking the pranang will be her kids.
Hmm. Okay. Don't like already. Hahaha. No sequel!

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Wow since the lakorn her book sell quadrupled. Ok so she took 3 years to write BPS so how is she going to take just half a year to write the second?

I watched a few of her interviews. I think she said she either took 2.5-3 years to research and gather info but only a month!!! to write the novel:worship2:

She also talked a little about the sequel when she was a guest at one of the universities. I can't remember the detail as I was also working on my accounting homework. She mentioned that the heroine will also be from the future but she will be living with the servants. Perhaps D & K's household?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Personally I am excited. I mean I don't get wanting Bella and Pope to come back as the pranang when they already have their happy ending with a family. What other story are there for them without bringing in drama?

I watched a few of her interviews. I think she said she either took 2.5-3 years to research and gather info but only a month!!! to write the novel:worship2:
Oooo ok then I feel better lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Reung is known as a player. He already has "wives," and maybe kids too? He just didn't have the one that gets the status til Junward. It was supposed to be play like Reung never had to work for any of his women till Junward so then when he needed to, the player needed Kade's advice.

@jeanie1 oooo I would love to see Pope in Jao Gum Nai Wen but it is a remake so I don't know if ch3 would consider that a big project. That's like one of my favorite lakorn.
I thought it could've been considered one just cause the old version was such a classic? I'd like Pope in it cause it'll be a different role for him. Otherwise I want him in a non-remake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha they put too much make up for him too. Normal his eyes brows not that thick and black. Today he has an event but not sure when.
Yeah they need to lay off his makeup.

LMAO! or are you????....that long hashtag though :rolleyes:

Everyone in the entertainment is just too damn good looking, well some are, so everyone matches everyone hahaha. But at the end of the days it all come down to if they can create magic on screen. Doesn't matter about the looks :D
Hahahaha. Yup, and sometimes they may not appeal together but have the most amazing chemistry.

Woah. She that good. Regardless no sequel! If Popella can't be pra'nang I'd rather they not be there at all. Hehe. Yes I'm selfish .

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, rushing it would not be a good thing. I like the fact that she told history in an unbiased way like Phaulkon. She said he was both good and bad and he had reasons for his actions.

All 3 BPS ones are lovely I don't know which one to choose!! Thanks!
Thanks. Choose all 3 if you like.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah Reung is known as a player. He already has "wives," and maybe kids too? He just didn't have the one that gets the status til Junward. It was supposed to be play like Reung never had to work for any of his women till Junward so then when he needed to, the player needed Kade's advice.

I thought it could've been considered one just cause the old version was such a classic? I'd like Pope in it cause it'll be a different role for him. Otherwise I want him in a non-remake.
Oooh. That would've been better. Haha.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
His business involves health products??? Hmmm . . .
Yes, all about health product. He really know how to take this opportunity to get the products out as soon as he being famous at the moments. Think about 3 millions plus fans in his IG, only need 1 million to buy and make $1 US for 1 product he already become a millionaire.

2 more days for me to see the final episode of BPS....seem too long this week haha.