[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I think because she doesn't want him to have any other ideas that may lead him to wanting to know more about who she really is.
I think that and because she never had the intention of marrying him to begin with. It's not her place, spiritually. She knows he hates Karaked. In the first few episodes, she did mention she had no feelings for him. She just likes to mess with him. I think she viewed him like she viewed Rueng - a friend even though she knows he's Karaked's betroth. But the boy is falling hard!

Rosi

Wifey #42
pangiaxiong said:
I think that part was my favorite too . I love how he's telling he's not jealous because no way can she ever go back to Reungrit, she's stuck with him now. But then you see tiny bits of jealously coming off of his face. Like Dude that was you in the future, you guys are talking about. If only Por Date knew the truth lol.
Yea he is jealous of his self lol.
It's in his tone. He's yelling but not yelling. His voice is high, not that he knows it but we can hear right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL, was it really bad?
Yes it is. Very. Haha.

I second phatman lol

It's not too bad, theres still level of respect. :)

Anyone going to watch last ep live?
Sigh. I can't watch it live. Gotta work.

Okay I finished episode 11, and sorry if you guys already talked about this, but does anyone else think Khun Reung's feelings for Mae Janward came out of nowhere? We've really only seen him spend time with Kade so I find it odd that he suddenly likes Janward. Plus the conversation about how she's not as pretty as Kade didn't really convince me.

On the flip side, what does Janward's mom have against Reung? He has the same rank as Date. Is his family's status lower?
Haha. Funny I felt the same, but we never really discussed it. Maybe because we were all too focused on our pra'nang. I agree. It was very sudden. Haha. For the first time I wish the writer's spent more time on the supporting casts romance. Haha.
When Reung told Kade she was prettier I was like Reung! You trying to romance your besties fiancee!! Haha. Then of course it takes us back to the concept of polygamy within Ayutthaya during that time, which I have a feeling applies to Reung. Haha. I mean he did take Date to a brothel at 14 yrs old!. Hahaha .

Aj
@phatman that was the wedding nite... she's crying because he had 2 leave 4 war. The jerk pulled some string...he took her top from their wedding night to war

He admired janward during her dad's situation. ...he knows that nk heart is taken by his buddy. He moved on...like janward moved on
Ah. . . hehe. I was wondering why she waa teary.

@phatman @KitKat516

Ok you guys have to let me know why it's not good, now I'm super curious lol :confused12:
Hahaha. It started off good, but immediately dragged right after she died. The storyline is incoherent. The side characters are annoying. The ending sucked. If you like Mai or Kan go watch. If not don't watch. It's a sad lakorn that could've been. The individual scenes between the pra'nang were beautiful, but everything beyond that is a no no.

When they are doing events together, Pope is always touching Bella, if you saw the neutragena event he does his fan service for them...holding Bella and saying don’t leave him again. But when the MC Diew ask how soft her face was like on the scene she taught him the French greet was like, he said “ forget about the softness, but her face smelled good....if there wasn’t a certain person, uhumm” But he said he was just kidding, I’d like to believe that tho I think otherwise lol
Hahahaha. He about to get a beaten.

Thank goodness, definitely dont want this fandom to go down that route lol
Nope we cool as heck.

#popella4evernevernoonecanreplacenotevenmew
Hahaha. I kid.

Yes in the drama. But in the book, I think it's mentioned that their families didn't get along but they never went into details.

Anyone think Pope's big project period lakorn is Jao Gum Nai Wen? Broadcast is doing the remake.
What's the storyline??

Ordered my BPS cd two weeks ago...anyone receive theirs yet?
It's preorder only the cd doesn't get release until mid April. I know, sucks. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think that and because she never had the intention of marrying him to begin with. It's not her place, spiritually. She knows he hates Karaked. In the first few episodes, she did mention she had no feelings for him. She just likes to mess with him. I think she viewed him like she viewed Rueng - a friend even though she knows he's Karaked's betroth. But the boy is falling hard!
I was so confused with this comment. I'm like what did we talk about. Hahaha. Anyway, that's true. She just wanted to finish her duty and go back home. Poor Kade.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap::eek:The writer gave an interview here. What I got here is that the story of Prom Likit (BPS part 2) take place 10 years after the story end. It will be in Pra Jao Taisak era. This king is the son of Pra Jao Seur (Got's character). Because Pra Jao Seur was the king for a short period of time. There is a high chance that Got might play as his son in part 2. N'ek is still Kadesurang and Karakade. She was about to talk about P'ek but video got cut short here. Anyone find a full interview??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQBGjVHdzK/
I'm trying to find this full interview but I found this interesting interview of the author on Thai PBS instead. She talked about the sequel around @17:40
She mentioned that they will skip 2 reigns to Phra Chao Yu Hua Thai Sa. And Kade will be around 40 years old.

The author also praised the scriptwriters for doing a great job in translating from novel to the screen with details and making it interesting!

Phra Chao Suea reigned for only 7 years.
Here's info about Phra Chao Thai Sa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Sa

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@jeanie1 oooo I would love to see Pope in Jao Gum Nai Wen but it is a remake so I don't know if ch3 would consider that a big project. That's like one of my favorite lakorn.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
pangiaxiong said:
I think that part was my favorite too . I love how he's telling he's not jealous because no way can she ever go back to Reungrit, she's stuck with him now. But then you see tiny bits of jealously coming off of his face. Like Dude that was you in the future, you guys are talking about. If only Por Date knew the truth lol.

It's in his tone. He's yelling but not yelling. His voice is high, not that he knows it but we can hear right?
Yea his voice was high.

Gotta capitalize!! Lol
Yea lol.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay I finished episode 11, and sorry if you guys already talked about this, but does anyone else think Khun Reung's feelings for Mae Janward came out of nowhere? We've really only seen him spend time with Kade so I find it odd that he suddenly likes Janward. Plus the conversation about how she's not as pretty as Kade didn't really convince me.

On the flip side, what does Janward's mom have against Reung? He has the same rank as Date. Is his family's status lower?
1) I think it was at the sandcastles when she tripped into his arms that's when he sort of took notice of her. Before this Date already's given him killing signs whenever he got close to Kade; our boy gets to the point of rudeness when it comes to his toy so naturally Reung starts opening himself to others. But if he's got a choice, he likes Kade first. He said that (under the glare of green eyed monster who's spying on them at the pier).

2) A bit lower it seems, Date's dad position in the King's Court is as close to her husband who's trade minister. But being a selfish woman she didn't want to let go this ideology even after her husband's death, or the shame of his death (accused of corruption). She's big on material things & that's how Kade taught him the line of attack - to come bearing gifts. This Kade is so cute! Reung said he doesn't like to do bribery but she insists this isn't like that, and when he goes to please bring A LOT. At a guess she probably wrote script out for him to tell the mum he's going to restore her home & family to what it was!!

Lucky for him he got promoted in the ranks twice (before & after Por Daet went to France).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm trying to find this full interview but I found this interesting interview of the author on Thai PBS instead. She talked about the sequel around @17:40
She mentioned that they will skip 2 reigns to Phra Chao Yu Hua Thai Sa. And Kade will be around 40 years old.

The author also praised the scriptwriters for doing a great job in translating from novel to the screen with details and making it interesting!

Here's info about Phra Chao Thai Sa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Sa
Huh. . . so Popella will be in the sequel as 40+ characters. Well if it takes 4/5 yrs to complete, Pope will actually be 40+ so it's okay then. Hahaha.
No! I must not fall for it. No sequel! Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) I think it was at the sandcastles when she tripped into his arms that's when he sort of took notice of her. Before this Date already's given him killing signs whenever he got close to Kade; our boy gets to the point of rudeness when it comes to his toy so naturally Reung starts opening himself to others. But if he's got a choice, he likes Kade first. He said that (under the glare of green eyed monster who's spying on them at the pier).

2) A bit lower it seems, Date's dad position in the King's Court is as close to her husband who's trade minister. But being a selfish woman she didn't want to let go this ideology even after her husband's death, or the shame of his death (accused of corruption). She's big on material things & that's how Kade taught him the line of attack - to come bearing gifts. This Kade is so cute! Reung said he doesn't like to do bribery but she insists this isn't like that, and when he goes to please bring A LOT. At a guess she probably wrote script out for him to tell the mum he's going to restore her home & family to what it was!!

Lucky for him he got promoted in the ranks twice (before & after Por Daet went to France).
Reminds me of our fanfic we had going on in here and I wrote that Reung got promoted while Date was away. I'm happy to know the author wrote the same. Hehee.

Rosi

Wifey #42
WOWWWW LOUIS!! That's a beautiful way to sing! And such a very good voice. He's very handsome! Liked him in Sawan Biang. And sorry he has to take the Constantine role so in the story people hate him a bit.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I like it that everyone of the cast gets a chance to sing the theme song. Because they're all a part of making it a super success!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm lost too. I'm having a hard time keeping up with you girls. :clap: I'm only caught up to page 423. :facepalm:

I have some edits to share here.

larger image 1200x750: https://i.imgur.com/1X55jRD.png

larger image 1200x750: https://i.imgur.com/YoUZPL4.png

larger image 1000x1100: https://i.imgur.com/4BPiFfz.png
Beautiful! I like the night boat ride one. Bella looks stunning and Pope. . . . looks confused. Hahaha.

Girl this thread is my second home but even I can't remember half the stuff we chat about. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WOWWWW LOUIS!! That's a beautiful way to sing! And such a very good voice. He's very handsome! Liked him in Sawan Biang. And sorry he has to take the Constantine role so in the story people hate him a bit.
Yeah I liked him in SB too, but his hair!! Oh gawd.