[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another emotional scene for the next episode, Por Date's brother come back to see the parents, I don't know why when I look at this scene I feel sad already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhVmACnnjF6/?explore=true
I wonder why the writers decided to leave him until the end?? I wonder if they discussed this with Rom Paeng.

It's not a bad lakorn, I really enjoyed it but Mew's acting was pretty bad in the first half. She got a little better toward the end. It was her first lakorn but they were so cute together. I just wish that after that lakorn they would have a more serious lakorns together but instead they just kept coupling up in romcom. Mew was pretty good in Sai See Plerng with Chakrit..
I wanted to watch the one with Chakrit, BUT there was Chomp. Haha.

Alright, managed to binge watch eight episodes and I'll stop there for today lol. Honestly, I love this whole cast. Pope and Bella are perfect in their roles. On a different note, I also wouldn't mind seeing Bella and Punjan pair up in the future. I love their scenes poking fun at Por Date.
Wow good job! You are halfway there!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I dunno what people are talking about...I only read back a few post and decided to respond. it looks like peeps are suggesting pope lakorns with mew? Watch Ruk ork rit...pope was adorable in that...hehe...

On a another note...all this time, I thought khun date was an only child!! Wow, can wait to see his brother and find out where has been! If this topic was already addressed, please forgive me...the thread is moving incredibly fast so I might have not seen the conversation...if there was one...lol...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dunno what people are talking about...I only read back a few post and decided to respond. it looks like peeps are suggesting pope lakorns with mew? Watch Ruk ork rit...pope was adorable in that...hehe...

On a another note...all this time, I thought khun date was an only child!! Wow, can wait to see his brother and find out where has been! If this topic was already addressed, please forgive me...the thread is moving incredibly fast so I might have not seen the conversation...if there was one...lol...
It's ok, we get a lot of repeated questions that most of us are happy to keep answering. Yes Date has an older brother who was banished to another Province for a crime that almost got him executed. Becuase he was the King's favorite poet, he decided to pardon him and banished him instead. His brother is a famous poet which is why Date is also a good poet.

Someone who read the novel said he was supposed to be mention early on since Kade found that secret passage but I guess the script writer saved his story for the end.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahah I don't see Mew wear sexxy clothes when she acted with Pope, and she seems so shy, how can we see her sex appeal with Pope? But for sure Mew had a very sharp and sweet/smile eyes.
5555 I don’t really think you need to dress sexy to get sex appeal cuz I saw crazy sex appeal from Mark and Mew lol that’s why I’m asking 555

I think individually I still find Mew more attractive than Bella lol but between them two I think Bella has more chemistry with Pope cuz they’re leaning towards the more older/mature look.

It’s true in all Mew’s lakorn with Pope, she’s really skinny and petite but not anymore. This girl has been putting on the pounds like nobody’s business lol she’s looked bloated lately lol I see her tummy sticking out and her face getting quite bloated. I’m scared she’s gonna come out looking like a round potato. Lol but still hearts her! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It's ok, we get a lot of repeated questions that most of us are happy to keep answering. Yes Date has an older brother who was banished to another Province for a crime that almost got him executed. Becuase he was the King's favorite poet, he decided to pardon him and banished him instead. His brother is a famous poet which is why Date is also a good poet.

Someone who read the novel said he was supposed to be mention early on since Kade found that secret passage but I guess the script writer saved his story for the end.
Omg, wow, thanks for update. So then, he is being allowed to come back home?? Looks like Dream is playing the big bro. funny, cuz in real life Dream is like 6 years younger than pope. Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I too want to see Pope with Taew! I think they will be extremely cute together! This is a pretty funny article! Fans actually wanted Taew to play Kade...ekkkk Nope, that role was made for Pope and Bella. Not gonna lie though, Taew and Pope look darn cute in that picture!
http://daranews2016.blogspot.com/2015/07/netizens-request-thai-channel-3-to-pair.html?m=1
Agreed with @phatman and @Popella. Taew is good and they do look cute together but Pope with Bella is explosive! They both can play comedy and come off as sexy AF. Lol. Taew with Pope is comparable to James with Bella. They'll JUST make a cute couple but not the sizzle chemistry we see from Popella.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Good night! Man I should go to bed too, gotta get up in 4 hrs to fight l.a traffic :sad6:.

Mew is a cutie pie. She's probably gaining the love weight :pancarta:.

I love Bella and Pope pairing because their lakorn is more mature but I still love PopeMew a tiny bit more. They're just too cute. I hope one day someone can pair them in a more serious lakorn. Man I think I'll go rewatch Sai See Plerng, skipping all of Chompoo and Por' s scenes of course.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Here’s my two cents on Taew, Bella, Mew, etc. I have watched a lot of Thai dramas, my favorite actress is Aum. I was such a fan that I went back to watch all of her lakorns. Now, I feel that Bella surpasses Aum as my favorite now since Aum has not been feeding any work and her acting has not come to par lately, but I did love her in Phrao. Ever since Bella’s lakorn with Jenny and Pong, I became a fan, but with BPS I am truly in love with her acting. And I have gone back to watch some of her dramas, and I have to say she did really well on all her portrayals, but the male leads was not as much. In Wemarn Mekala, she nailed her role which is similar comedic to this but Andrews acting was just way off. She nailed her role in Padiwarade also but James role in my opinion was a douche, always wanting his way most of the time. I believe Bella can play any role, she can do comedy, drama, play cute, rai, and her crying is beautiful where you don’t get annoyed with and of course she has the body. I love Taew also, but she has an ugly sound when she cries. I’ve watched a lot of Taews lakorn also which Nakee and the one with Nadech was my favorites but it didn’t make me go back to rewatch it 10x like BPS did, just becuz Bella’s character is just too darn cute and lovable here. And I believe Pope doing a great job at staring and sniffing is just becuz Bella is that darn beautiful so it comes out natural for him. Mew also has an ugly facial expression when she cries. Look wise Bella beats out Taew and Mew by far.

xodxo

Mew is a cutie pie. She's probably gaining the love weight :pancarta:.
Idk what love weight she has got going on but I hope it stops cuz she’s really petite and when she’s bloated, girl— it’s not looking too flattering. :( she’s n’ek after all and must maintain a n’ek figure, ya know.? Lol.

Man I think I'll go rewatch Sai See Plerng, skipping all of Chompoo and Por' s scenes of course.
LOL! Same here, chomp was so annoying, obnoxious and ridiculous in there! She wasn’t even close to Mew Lalita. Mew Nittha was so adorable though lol her petite figure and her outfits are right on as khon noo. lol and she and Shakrit got major chemistry going on, I cringe a bit cuz it was so real and intimate! :risas3::facepalm::celebrate16::p:cheer:

Alright nighties :pancarta:

xodxo

Here’s my two cents on Taew, Bella, Mew, etc. I have watched a lot of Thai dramas, my favorite actress is Aum. I was such a fan that I went back to watch all of her lakorns. Now, I feel that Bella surpasses Aum as my favorite now since Aum has not been feeding any work and her acting has not come to par lately, but I did love her in Phrao. Ever since Bella’s lakorn with Jenny and Pong, I became a fan, but with BPS I am truly in love with her acting. And I have gone back to watch some of her dramas, and I have to say she did really well on all her portrayals, but the male leads was not as much. In Wemarn Mekala, she nailed her role which is similar comedic to this but Andrews acting was just way off. She nailed her role in Padiwarade also but James role in my opinion was a douche, always wanting his way most of the time. I believe Bella can play any role, she can do comedy, drama, play cute, rai, and her crying is beautiful where you don’t get annoyed with and of course she has the body. I love Taew also, but she has an ugly sound when she cries. I’ve watched a lot of Taews lakorn also which Nakee and the one with Nadech was my favorites but it didn’t make me go back to rewatch it 10x like BPS did, just becuz Bella’s character is just too darn cute and lovable here. And I believe Pope doing a great job at staring and sniffing is just becuz Bella is that darn beautiful so it comes out natural for him. Mew also has an ugly facial expression when she cries. Look wise Bella beats out Taew and Mew by far.
55555 I love it when fans get real with their feedback :pancarta: I think we all have different perceptions indeed. Bella is def the stronger actress, but when it comes to attraction, I’m kind of leaning towards Mew lol but I don’t like it that she’s looking bloated lately :rolleyes: it makes her look older, rounder, not very flattering :confused::confused: as for Taew, I’m very disappointed after Raknakara lol I just couldn’t believe how horribly they butchered the role, so she’ll need to redeem herself in her next work.:confused::rolleyes:o_O

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
The only lakorn I can't stand Bella in was Wimarn Mekala. Her acting was so annoying in there.
I think its more that her character is annoying? Lol. Couldn't finish that one too because Andrew's character is so boring and too many unnecessary characters I don't care about.