[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
btw, my sister and I got to a debating on if Pope look like Kwang Soo. I was like, he doesn't..maybe the smile but Pope cuter!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahahahaha. I forgot he's in Ayutthaya right now. Omg that was really good.
What his name again? He sing the song so BEAUTIFULLY!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTG96rHkG_/
Hey that's Phra Phetchracha!! I like him. His name is Big Sarut Vijittranon. Apparently a musician as well. Hehe. I like him. . . did I say I like him already? I like him.

I like Kwangsoo, but no I don't see Pope in him or vice versa. Hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh no, no, no
That's what I told my sister too! But she insisted that Pope and Kwang Soo are alike! lol

Hey that's Phra Phetchracha!! I like him. His name is Big Sarut Vijittranon. Apparently a musician as well. Hehe. I like him. . . did I say I like him already? I like him.

Hahaha, yes you did girl! Ah so he is a singer too, no wonder his voice is sooo good. I like him too!

Yeah I told her so many times but like every time Pope smiles in the drama, she'll laugh and make fun of him because his smile is like Kwang Soo. :mad:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's what I told my sister too! But she insisted that Pope and Kwang Soo are alike! lol

Hahaha, yes you did girl! Ah so he is a singer too, no wonder his voice is sooo good. I like him too!

Yeah I told her so many times but like every time Pope smiles in the drama, she'll laugh and make fun of him because his smile is like Kwang Soo. :mad:
Hahaha. That's so funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, already in 442 pages! You guys are awesome!!!

Did you notice the similarities for both lakorn BPS and Supap Buruth Juthathep?

In both lakorn, Bella cook shrimp.

In both lakorn, Pope became a diplomat.
Haha. Even more bupphae saniwat stuff!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Haha. I wanted to rewatch all of it before the finale, but didn't get a chance to start, but now it's too late. Haha. I can't watch everything before the finale. So instead I'm watching Sapai Jao. . . which is making me so frustrated! Haha. I'm only on Ep2 and I'm already annoyed . . . at everything. Storyline to characters. . .even our leads!!

From what I understand we'll see Karakade's POV and special bts and bloopers .
You're watching Sapai Jao right, i find it quite long. It'll take a while for the leads to come together. Keep watching, and hopefully you'll finish it. Keep me up to date with what you think. :)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wow, already in 442 pages! You guys are awesome!!!

Did you notice the similarities for both lakorn BPS and Supap Buruth Juthathep?

In both lakorn, Bella cook shrimp.

In both lakorn, Pope became a diplomat.

Ehh! You're right!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope is so adorable when he's playful :p
Yes he is! I love the playful side of him.

You're watching Sapai Jao right, i find it quite long. It'll take a while for the leads to come together. Keep watching, and hopefully you'll finish it. Keep me up to date with what you think. :)
Yes I am. Currently on Ep6. Too many annoying side characters. Haha. I'm getting so bored.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Maybe Got & Big should work together again, they strike sparks off each other! There's just like 2? 3? scenes of them together & yet it's damn explosive, powerful....