[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hahaha yass exactly what I was in for from the start of the story. What a character development :p
Never tired of watching initially bitter, reluctant male leads slowly falling in love and turn into love-crazed softies. :risas3:
Lol..right! From I'm so disgusted with you..to staring at you...to stalking you..to sniffing you and then I wanted to marry you. POR DATE :clap::clap:

Also Mr. Handsome Toey was singing the OST at his event and I was like "what if he was Date instead?" then I was like "nahhhh...no one can replace Pope's sexy voice" lol.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys! Can anyone pls tell me what this means? Is there a fight going on between Bella and Margie?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTAtYLDiDd/
I read an article that said something about people think the two have a problem with each other because they don't follow each other on IG and how they don't tag each other in photos and bella didn't go to margie's wedding. but bella said there's no problem between the two and they say hi to each other at events.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
With what? I could, but I feel like it has something to do with thai, but I can't read thai or understand (I probably know like 2% of the language)

It's just i want to ask if you can change the profile name?, if so and how, that's all.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
It's just i want to ask if you can change the profile name?, if so and how, that's all.
I'm more new to this website than you! haha, but I just went to check. I don't believe you can change your username! But you can change the words under your name from "sarNie Hatchling" to something else

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol..right! From I'm so disgusted with you..to staring at you...to stalking you..to sniffing you and then I wanted to marry you. POR DATE :clap::clap:

Also Mr. Handsome Toey was singing the OST at his event and I was like "what if he was Date instead?" then I was like "nahhhh...no one can replace Pope's sexy voice" lol.
I like Toey since he was in Khun Chai Rachanon Jutathep. But seriously the crowd should have let him sing! Would have loved to hear his voice alone

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I read an article that said something about people think the two have a problem with each other because they don't follow each other on IG and how they don't tag each other in photos and bella didn't go to margie's wedding. but bella said there's no problem between the two and they say hi to each other at events.
Omg..if I don't follow you on IG and come to your wedding, that means I hate you. Wow..just grow up already whoever is spreading lies!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Omg..if I don't follow you on IG and come to your wedding, that means I hate you. Wow..just grow up already whoever is spreading lies!
Lol right? Bella said there are many types of friendships and don't focus on who they're following on IG (I'm reading this off thaistarnews.info btw). Bella & Margie are probably just colleagues/acquaintances

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm very disappointed no one in the family knew Kade made that dipping sauce for the prawns .... does look very tasty and they were so enjoying it too! Khun Ying's hurtful words saying she refused to eat her cooking. I pitied Kade this part, as in many other incidents how she tried to hard to win favour with this household. Even if Prik got her poison in the moment she returned home, Date's mum is prejudiced, unfair & doesn't seem to think for herself. But look at her go at that near lobster! So angry ..... Grrrrrr

That was a hahaha typical Hindi movie moment when Date asked Joi to place the lantern next to Kade. But it lighted her up so beautifully, he is practically melting.....

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
That was a hahaha typical Hindi movie moment when Date asked Joi to place the lantern next to Kade. But it lighted her up so beautifully, he is practically melting.....
LOL....This is so true...but I liked it a lot ...it kind of emphasized that Date was looking at Kade differently now .....but Still I'm grateful they didn't do the fan thing....sudden winds blowing Kades hair in Dates face and making him go in a trance has become so cheesy now because every Hindi drama and movie almost always use that scene.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Yeah, Bella's right. There're so many different types of friendship too. And I also believe that they're just colleagues. Even if they've got beef with each other, it's still none of anybody else's business. The media always seem to have an urge to police the relationships between actors - why are the actors expected to be nothing but good friends with each other? It's normal that you don't necessarily get along/agree with/adore every single person you meet.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
What do u think make BPS a mega hit? I think there are many factors. Many people in Thai have been analyzing this phenomenon..it's interesting to know their opinions.

My Thai friend said this lakorn is the most successful lakorn ever recorded in the history of Thai television.

I read one article. A traditional fabic shop owner said in the past 30 years she opened this shop, this is the peak of her career. People purchased traditional fabric because of this lakorn...Amazing...:clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What do u think make BPS a mega hit? I think there are many factors. Many people in Thai have been analyzing this phenomenon..it's interesting to know their opinions.

My Thai friend said this lakorn is the most successful lakorn ever recorded in the history of Thai television.

I read one article. A traditional fabic shop owner said in the past 30 years she opened this shop, this is the peak of her career. People purchased traditional fabric because of this lakorn...Amazing...:clap:
In my opinion;
#1 the characters . Right off the bat, in episode 1 karakade/kadesurang had caught our attention and after that bit by bit the characters just keep growing on you
#2 the history - as a non Thai viewer, even I have the urge to google all these real historical characters to know more about their stories. Even thr politics are interesting and this is actually saying something cause i hate anything politics heavy
#3 the clothes! Pretty pretty costumes and clothes! The casts are showing off real pretty outfits in every episode, no wonder native Thais are keen on putting on their own traditional clothings
#4 the music! For me, the background music works really well, except for a couple of overdramatic bgm during the intense politic scenes, but as for the rest, works great!

Ok this is what i could cough out now hahaha

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
In my opinion;
#1 the characters . Right off the bat, in episode 1 karakade/kadesurang had caught our attention and after that bit by bit the characters just keep growing on you
#2 the history - as a non Thai viewer, even I have the urge to google all these real historical characters to know more about their stories. Even thr politics are interesting and this is actually saying something cause i hate anything politics heavy
#3 the clothes! Pretty pretty costumes and clothes! The casts are showing off real pretty outfits in every episode, no wonder native Thais are keen on putting on their own traditional clothings
#4 the music! For me, the background music works really well, except for a couple of overdramatic bgm during the intense politic scenes, but as for the rest, works great!

Ok this is what i could cough out now hahaha
Agree with every point u made. I should add something.

#5. Good looking second and third lead casts. The other 2 couples can be main leads in their own lakorn as well. The other supporting casts are attractive too eg: Por Duer, Petracha, Gosa Lek, Gosa Ban, Joi, Luang Siyuth, Clara..

#6. Every character have their own charms and strong presence in the story. It is like they are having their own lives instead of just being there in the background.

#7. Strong acting by everyone. Bella since the first ep made viewers want to go to Ayuthaya too. The rest suit their roles too.

#8. The novel itself has a good storyline I understand but we got a wonderful script writer. That's why every words each character said become talk of the town.

#9. Little touch of comedy from every character. Even annoying Mae Prik turn out to be funny and adorable with her dotting on Kade and sulking with Khun Ying Jumpa. Por Date's dad was funny sometimes too especially his confusing expression. No one imagine Janward character to be able to bring in comedy. But she successfully made many people laugh when she pretend to be sick and got up so fast when she heard Khun Rueng ma jao ka.:risas3:

There are more factors I believe.