[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Anybody catching Bella’s 3zaap live??? I am lol :risas3: couldn’t sleep yo lol

It’s going good—nothing new but the girl sounds like she comes from a lower working class family, working so hard and taking buses/taxis night and day to get to acting class at ch3 building/working as a waitress o_O sounds like this other ch3 actor about the taking taxis :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup, it's hella popular in China. But this is a Singaporean newspaper, so I'm just surprised at all that any media here paid any attention to Thai ent at all.

Didn't know about Germany and Russia though! o:
Oh Singapore? hahahahah I thought those were Chinese letters, sorry. one of the ch3 E-news were talking about one of the Euro nations. I'll have to go watch it again to see which country.

Last edited:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BhTN5KgFuLw/
Anyone can translate?
I want to watch bella zaap but i cant understand thai :sad6:
They mentioned how her mom's name is Brani and her name is Ranee
And I'm pretty sure in that video, they're talking about all the similarities between her & Pope (how their moms' name is Brani, something about 13 lakorns? etc)

found the comment where someone mentioned the similarities between the two
It is about BPS of Pope and Bella which I used to post before it was talking about Pope and Bella have the same birth month,their mother's name Brani, had 13 dramas,got their first award and famous from SPBJT ,2 times Bella presented pope while he got "man of the match" .....

Ok i just realized i have lots of pages to read though haha