[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have never gave anyone a neg. Or reported anyone. If I don't like it...I skip the comment and move on. If a lakorn don't interest me I don't go into the forum...
Unfortunately not everyone has the same mentality :(. Sad.

Anyways I'm sure this was posted but I must have missed it with the forum moving so fast.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOt43iBrPa/

They were joking how if their love scene was not interrupted by her injury things might have gone further :risas3:. Pope said it may have happen behind those bushes :risas3:. Naught Pope :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay— so in their defense that person was trying to show that Pope’s next lakron was KSTD and Pope’s in that and in here as well so it makes sense to show it, right? Lol so it wasn’t entirely off topic.

Like I don’t mind if other people mention Bella’s lakorn with Great in here for the purpose of discussing what lakorn they have lining up next, girl. And showing a clip of that lakorn doesn’t bother me lol cuz not everyone could have seen it lol :p

Just my thoughts lol :p
I know, it wasn't entirely off topic. Because we all gone off the track so many times to things not related to the thread.

HNA0

☀️

Anyways I'm sure this was posted but I must have missed it with the forum moving so fast.

They were joking how if their love scene was not interrupted by her injury things might have gone further :risas3:. Pope said it may have happen behind those bushes :risas3:. Naught Pope :risas3:
Lol I believe it could have developed into something more if it wasn’t for Kade’s injury.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I know, it wasn't entirely off topic. Because we all gone off the track so many times to things not related to the thread.
I think it’s okay girl, cuz to me as long as the topic still involves the actors from this lakorn and ideas related to this lakorn, all discussions are welcome! Otherwise, we could run out of clever ideas to further our discussion too. Haha :p

alissaax

Bella @ 3zaap is airing today

I think it’s okay girl, cuz to me as long as the topic still involves the actors from this lakorn and ideas related to this lakorn, all discussions are welcome! Otherwise, we could run out of clever ideas to further our discussion too. Haha :p
I don't mind the off topic stuff because thats what keeps the thread active, people discussing other things amongst the drama related things. We're all free to discuss anything.......

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

LMAO I love how easygoing they are even after filming love scenes :aaaaa: so professional hahaha

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Ok all of you Mae Janward and Reung's shippers, I'm going to do a short MV for them tonight and need a list of good/sweet song that will match with their relationship. For whatever reason can't think of any at the moment or I can but just don't match. I want either Thai or American songs. Thanks
How about this song? One of my favorite Ford song.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Personally if off-topic discussions were banned, this tread would not had reached 400. Theres only so much you can say about the lakorns itself before it gets repetitive. Also I don't think discussing topics about the casts is going off topic. Now if we were talking about other celebrities that weren't part of this lakorn then I would consider that off topic in which I think we moved those talks to another thread didn't we? But then again what do I know what is on topic or off topic since everyone has a different take on it :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSpYcHH20I/
Wonder who will be the 3 lucky people who get a signed copy of the special DVD album!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Personally if off-topic discussions were banned, this tread would not had reached 400. Theres only so much you can say about the lakorns itself before it gets repetitive. Also I don't think discussing topics about the casts is going off topic. Now if we were talking about other celebrities that weren't part of this lakorn then I would consider that off topic in which I think we moved those talks to another thread didn't we? But then again what do I know what is on topic or off topic since everyone has a different take on it :).

Wonder who will be the 3 lucky people who get a signed copy of the special DVD album!!
WHAT! ONLY 3!!! now I'm sad!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
For a start - An old but beautiful song - MY ALL from that album Butterfly by Mariah Carey
but I like that song from Weir as he rides his motorbike in Morassom Sawaat.
Hmm....:confused12: might do the job! I'll have to test w/ the clips. Thank you!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't stop crying each time they flashed to Reung in his robes....

Did anyone noticed a tiny second, on one of those mornings when Kade had to fight against Prik to take over merit duties to the monks, she had a momentary pause..... for elsewhere in the present her mum & grandma were making offerings too. Kade heard the whispers from far away, her mum praying her in a better lifetime, reborn in a good place, happy and will meet someone who loves her. She also prayed for her daughter to live a longer life, unlike the short time which they had together. The night before in the present, her mum had wished for death because she missed her too much.
That was the first part of the lakorn that I cried. It was then that I felt Kadesurang had died. . . I was sooo sad for her and for her mom and grandma.

alissaax

Ok all of you Mae Janward and Reung's shippers, I'm going to do a short MV for them tonight and need a list of good/sweet song that will match with their relationship. For whatever reason can't think of any at the moment or I can but just don't match. I want either Thai or American songs. Thanks
Hahaaaha I only listen to mostly ost songs
พัดชา เอนกอายุวัฒน์ - ยิ่งใกล้ยิ่งใช่
แม็กซ์ เจนมานะ, ตุ๊กตา จมาพร - รักที่ตามหา
โย่ง อาร์มแชร์ - คนใกล้ตัว
Kwang Arisa - เมื่อไหร่ถึงจะเป็นฉัน

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That was the first part of the lakorn that I cried. It was then that I felt Kadesurang had died. . . I was sooo sad for her and for her mom and grandma.
You know I thought there would be a scene of the mom and grandmother giving merit during their wedding scene. I forgot what lakorn I saw that in, it was touching.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, we are always going off topic.. I saw the teaser for Pope's next drama here hahahaa

:risas3::risas3: Most of us can be mature about opinions and certain comments. There's a few somewhere hiding that probably aren't, that will come out eventually.
Hahaha. Hey it's still about Pope.

Omg. I effin love it. I've been watching that scene for forever now. Hahha. I will have to say that scene and the "Sweet dreams" scene are a part of my top 5 favorite scenes in the lakorn.

Lol I believe it could have developed into something more if it wasn’t for Kade’s injury.
Totally. Just look at Date gripping her so hard!! Haha. He's getting into the mood.

Sigh .Idk. But definitely not me.