[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hi guys! i've been watching this lakorn since the beginning and have been silently stalking this thread. however, i just can't remain silent anymore as i have dying questions LOL. forgive me if this has already been answered, but i don't really understand when kaesurang's mother said she had a twin sister? and how she survived and stayed with them 20 years? and during the whole time, were the mother and grandmother just waiting for kaesurang to return or was she in a coma this whole time and just now pronounced dead? and further more, i thought kaesurang was just transported for a bit to help karakade do merit and she actually wasn't even dead to begin with. AND (last question, i swear) why does reung decide to ordain, i don't really see the whole date/reung connection thing??
HI HI HI!! Welcome!!!
I think by now you probably have your answer! Haha. So hello!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cannot watch the rest of BPS until April 14 and it’s so difficult because my feed is all BPS lol! I cheated and watched the kiss scene...and...this lakorn just keeps exceeding my expectations! Sure, the still of that scene looked hot but damn the actual video, wow. I’m starting to wonder how Pope really is in real life, how does he manage to make kissing look so romantic and sexy while sitting on a log!?
And just casually too with that hand resting on his knee!!! This scene is hands down the best kiss scene of the year!!

Seriously that scene was perfect. I have to give it up to P'Mai for his directing and Bella and Pope for acting it out.

I love that all 3 kisses were different. The first was a quick, let me just test out the waters. The 2nd was long and sweet. And by the time Date went back a 3rd time, he was probably ready to teach her lo sam pao right there.

Yeah I'm totally not a perv and haven't kept that scene on repeat lol.
THIS "LO SAM PAO" WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN OF THE YEAR!!

"Can I lay by your side? Next to you????"
https://instagram.com/p/BhIeO-KAv2W/

Hell, yes. You don't even have to ask. Lol
Not sure if anyone posted this earlier but Got makes me blush and had to share.
That's my man lady, better watch your back. HAHA.

Clearly, Bell is the luckiest girl in Thailand right now because she got 3 kisses, a lot of sniffing, teasing, skinship and wiping them sweat off Khun P’s forehead. Lol I really like these two. They have amazing chemistry even off screen.
Yes and her two upcoming lakorns are with Great and Phet?!?! LUCKY!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh, Got is extremely hot delivering his lines!
Credit to godfather1632
https://instagram.com/p/BhJLbZ2AxFv/
One of my many many favorite scenes!! I loved that one teardrop he shed! The chemistry between this pair is also amazing!
Everytime I think this show can't get any better the next episode shows me I am so wrong. Wasn't the kissing scene the most erotic scene in thai lakorn for years if not ever? But if Date didn't get involve with a French girl how does he know how the French are real kissing? I have to admit after this scene I expected a little bit more from the wedding night. At least give us some shirtless Pope. But him asking if she knows how to play Lo Sam Pao und her totally clueless answer "I have seen some Sam Paos but never took a ride on them" made me giggle all along. Does someone have a translation of the poem? Unfortunately I don't understand much of it.

I have some work to do now but I will be back. Still so many scenes to talk about and I still have to think and spazz about so many scenes
HAHAHA. Super erotic.

I would like to know too. I would love for him to know if it were only just another time travel romance which I thought it was from the start. After all the karma and reincarnation thing come in, I'm also wondering if it's necessary... Hmmm. It's just that I feel not really at ease if she will forever be known to him as "Karakade" with a different soul.

He literally did?? Geez. I guess it slipped my mind. I really do have an unimpressive memory so pardon me if I forget things.

Makes sense!
If you think on the bright side her and Karakade are pretty much the same person. Haha. They're just one person split into two personalities. HEHE.
Anyone else would be lowkey pissed off at Date for sending their twin sister to hell? Even if she did wrong? Lol.
I am! He shouldn't have wished for her to rot in hell!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL P'Mai is telling everyone that the Lo Sam Pao scene had so many takes because they kept laughing and he's like "why are you laughing? It isn't a funny scene. It's supposed to be romantic." :risas3: Bonus clip of Hot Guy, Got, and Joi at the end at some event.

But Bella and Pope already confessed that by the time they filmed that scene, they were already close friends so it was just funny to them. And Pope said he doesn't know why but he's only shy around Bella with love scenes.

HAHA. He was all "don't know if they're doing it on purpose or not." right? HAHA.

Yeah HOT MEN!!!!

Yeah no kidding! Any other story and this would become a revenge lakorn- Bpoop Phaeh Kaen.

The poem thing with the guy? Girl you have no idea. They only gave us a couple of lines but the whole thing is a solid rated R lol.
Omg for reals???!?! HAHA. Someone gotta translate that poem hahaha. I gotta go rewatch it!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Definitely not, how so do you think this lakorn is against Christianity? This was during a time when Christianity was being introduced while the major religions practiced were probably Buddhism and Animism. If anything, I think this lakorn portrays Christianity in a open minded way. The King did mention although he cannot change his religion due to having been following it for hundreds of years this doesn't mean it cannot happen in the future. Something along those lines. Majority of South East Asian countries follow Buddhism and this lakorn's core story is based on Buddhism but it certainly does not have anything against Christianity.
It's maybe of the colonialism and the introduction of Christianity to a Bhuddist country then that makes the royal subjects hate it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys know what scene I'd love to see too. A scene where Date feels bad for cursing Karakade to go die. . .

And I just watched "French" kiss scene in HDD. The feels!!!!

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
KISS LIKE THE FRENCH

Just finished ep 14. and I would like to share a lil bit of my opinion about the kiss scene. It took us off guard with the triple kiss scene that soot yot mak.

First, I have a question, is kissing 'LIKE THE FRENCH' is uncommon back then? Do they only kiss on the forehead and cheek? Because Date's so surprised when Kade kiss his chin and asked her does she knows how to kiss like the french haha. Maybe this is the reason why they have so much kids, because they enjoy kissing from mouth to mouth ;).

Second, i feel like sometimes Kade is the man in this relationship LOL and i love it. Like idk if Kade didn't take the action to kiss his chin, maybe there'll be no kissing scene. And I love how they kiss so gently yet passionately HAHA. I noticed that when they kiss for the third time, Date has to break away for a second maybe to take a breath.

Third, and the nearly death climax is when Date asked Kade has she ever played Loh Sum Pao and she seems clueless so Date told her that he'll teach her. I was like here's come the man :clap:.

The conclusion is I love this episode so much. And sorry for my pervert thought but actually it's not pervert. I'm just a lil girl who's curious about adult's things. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Oh and one more thing, do you guys know who is the man behind reung? bcs he's quite a scene-stealer haha

Attachments

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
He knows that she isn't Karakade, but has no choice but to call her that because she won't tell him her real name. I'm sure if she told him, he would call her by her real name. He knows that she is probably not from his time or universe because she has knowledge of things that people shouldn't know. So, no worries, she is only Karkade to him in other lifetimes because he don't know her real name, cause she won't tell him lol.
Yeahh I know. Ideally, I always thought it should be the case that relationships are completely honest/transparent - that I wanted Date to know Kade's true identity, who she is, where she came from. So in usual time travel story context, that imo should happen. But in this case, I think it's something I can still accept because their love/bond is about the soul. Her name, her body are only a temporary carrier for her in that era. Whatever her name was did not matter as much - because Date definitely fell in love with her soul. I guess?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
MY MAGS CAME! still waiting for my preorder of the CD!
Can't wait to listen to Pope's voice and make love to it hahahA

View attachment 13175

Btw season 2 do we know if same casts will return? Like Pope and Bella?
Khun Nong said a few time back then that she already booked Pope and Bella and she also wanted the same casts for p2 so i hope nothing will change.

BTW the maga are so nice :love: and will you pre-order DVD????

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Khun Nong said a few time back then that she already booked Pope and Bella and she also wanted the same casts for p2 so i hope nothing will change.

BTW the maga are so nice :love: and will you pre-order DVD????
I do think it is high chance that they are able to bring the same casts since a lot of them are working under Broadcast Thai. Pope and Bella are now mega popular individually but when they are together, the hype is real. Now everyone is looking to their reunion. Ch3 shouldn't be stupid. I bet they are finding them a very good script or if not they are waiting for them to bring similar hype to Prom Likit (BPS part 2)