[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Then why didn't she make a play for him before his marriage, silly girl.
She was still a child/preteen before they officially married. Keep in mind there's time jumps in the lakorn of a couple years. She didn't become of age/woman until after Malee and Falcon married.

That's why Malee felt betrayal as a couple commented explained before that's why she was so shocked when she saw them sleeping together. Malee basically helped raised Clara into womanhood.

Rosi

Wifey #42
While waiting for episode to be uploaded! Here is the clip of the 3 kisses!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMeLFllJrK/

The person who reacted "are you going to make me fin till i die" LMAO

Guyssssss at the 3rd kiss Date was sooooo ready to deepen the kiss and grasp Kade closer!
Damn that bullet graze!! If he hadn't clutched on that part of her arm we'd have been able to see French everything

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You guys...can't express how happy again I was with today's episode.

The growth of our couple is amazing. T.T

They're finally grown up now they're married. heueheueu

Rosi

Wifey #42
She was still a child/preteen before they officially married. Keep in mind there's time jumps in the lakorn of a couple years. She didn't become of age/woman until after Malee and Falcon married.

That's why Malee felt betrayal as a couple commented explained before that's why she was so shocked when she saw them sleeping together. Malee basically helped raised Clara into womanhood.
Poor Malee in this scene. She took it when he was sleeping with the locals but its so hurtful this being Clara.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Its sad knowing that in the present time Por Date and Kade don’t end up together.
Ahhh i can’t remember how to do the spoiler thing, hopes this works
Just think of it this way.....Date had to pay the price for taking Karakade's life....so in present time he lost his soulmate. That does not mean they won't be together again. Human beings are reborn millions of times according to our religion...and Buddhism too.....It all depends on what kind of life you led in the previous birth.They are each others love destiny....so no matter how many times they are reborn they will always meet each other again....and fall in love....if their karma is good from previous life.... they'll be together....if not ....they will part and meet again in next lifetime.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
This was hilarious...he was trying so hard to show he was not jealous....but his tone and face totally said he was...I want to see his face when Kade names her boys reung and rit....Date will be burnt crisp with jealousy:risas3:
Does she really? How cute.

Rosi

Wifey #42
You guys...can't express how happy again I was with today's episode.

The growth of our couple is amazing. T.T

They're finally grown up now they're married. heueheueu

I'm so happy to see all the servants wanting to be a big part of their wedding. Haha that disagreeable Prik is like Kade's number one fan now. They all rushed out to be blessed by the priest!! That's a big, joyous crowd around Date & Kade I thought the smiles on everyone is lovely. Janwat's mum seems to have turned good too, last time she would cut Kade off when she could. Does it look like the Ambassador & Reung's mother-in-law is now a "thing"?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just think of it this way.....Date had to pay the price for taking Karakade's life....so in present time he lost his soulmate. That does not mean they won't be together again. Human beings are reborn millions of times according to our religion...and Buddhism too.....It all depends on what kind of life you led in the previous birth.They are each others love destiny....so no matter how many times they are reborn they will always meet each other again....and fall in love....if their karma is good from previous life.... they'll be together....if not ....they will part and meet again in next lifetime.
Interesting! But then in past he wouldn’t be with Kade if he never chanted too. Yep true its all fate.