[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is she a maid provided by Constantine to assist Malee? Because at her dad's shop I don't recall any servants.
They said that she raised her as a child. Maybe she was in the back with her mom cus I don't remember seeing malee's mom either.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Not even Ken T???? PJ is so good then omgoshhhhh
Yeah, I know! And I love Ken T too! But he doesn't make me anguish like pj does... it is weird...like I feel Ken t's sorrow and think "awwww" and stuff, but pj's eyes are red with pain and he looks raw with letting it facilitate his body language too. Can't explain it...lol...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, I know! And I love Ken T too! But he doesn't make me anguish like pj does... it is weird...like I feel Ken t's sorrow and think "awwww" and stuff, but pj's eyes are red with pain and he looks raw with letting it facilitate his body language too. Can't explain it...lol...
Haha I know what you mean, i was like don’t think i’m gonna cry. Lol my heart hurts now.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
@hdee I meant Dream the actor, but Kade pregnant is also my dream too because it shows that Por Date taught her enough ahahaha.
Lol...yeah its like everyones dream here to see kade's pregnant belly......and the important question we should ask is Date taught Kade everything about 'boats' but who taught him?? That must have been some trip...he learned a LOT in france:thumbup:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yes that is the traditional engaement that got sooo lost with the influences of western traditions. Today's so called engagement is a wedding and the so called wedding is a reception. It truly annoys me when people say "engagement today and wedding on so and so date". There's no water blessing on engagement day!!!!
So true.. Everyone is so influenced by westerners that they forget their own cultures and traditions.