[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The tradition is the groom side will visit the brides side with "sin sod" dowry. And the brides side will be asked by the grooms side to check and count the dowry.
The bride and groom will not be allow to see one another until the official wedding ceremony.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm dead ya'll...beautiful episode.

Good balance of the side couple. My heart will break into pieces for Malee's sad ending with Falcon. But nonetheless, this couple is doing amazing at adding angst and drama to the lakorn.

The canal has been filled guys. hahaha

I wonder what the actress who plays Mae Prik said incorrectly for her lines...got the actress who plays Jampa dying of laughter lol

I was expecting lots of bloopers from Louis with his french haha but didn't get it

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong you got me in a laughing/coughing fit at work...omg your "subtle" guesses or making my mind go rated r with where he sniffing lololol

he gave her the fixed jewelry :3

I'm curious about Thai weddings, I know it's different for each couple.
But who's usually involved in these weddings?

Seeing Por Deur and Reung holding a kid at the blessing scene melts my heart. Perfect ending kiss

Omg...final episode is next week. Plus intro to the older brother and pregnant Kade...he got to work asap
:risas3: now don't go thinking too naughty at work girl.lol. but your "where he sniffing" OMG, now that got me super dirty thinking and I don't think we want to go there. Oh goodness...this is bad! really bad b/c the only place I can think where he can sniff:naughty2: ahahahaha..nope not gonna go there.o_O

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The tradition is the groom side will visit the brides side with "sin sod" dowry. And the brides side will be asked by the grooms side to check and count the dowry.
The bride and groom will not be allow to see one another until the official wedding ceremony.
Yes that is the traditional engaement that got sooo lost with the influences of western traditions. Today's so called engagement is a wedding and the so called wedding is a reception. It truly annoys me when people say "engagement today and wedding on so and so date". There's no water blessing on engagement day!!!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@pangiaxiong you got me in a laughing/coughing fit at work...omg your "subtle" guesses or making my mind go rated r with where he sniffing lololol

he gave her the fixed jewelry :3

I'm curious about Thai weddings, I know it's different for each couple.
But who's usually involved in these weddings?

Seeing Por Deur and Reung holding a kid at the blessing scene melts my heart. Perfect ending kiss

Omg...final episode is next week. Plus intro to the older brother and pregnant Kade...he got to work asap
The groom side visits the bride side with dowry which they usually parade to the house with his family and relatives carrying the dowry. Their parents and elder meet and talks before the bride comes and join, they exchange rings and then the official wedding is when they sit while their elders, family, relatives and guests each give them blessing while pouring water onto their hand.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
The ruby necklace!!!! Awww he waites tilnwedding night to give it back. And she hugged and kissed him for it. Omg this is too sweet.
I literally cheered when he bought out the jewelry box with the fixed shoulder ornament on the wedding night......THIS is what makes him perfect for Kade.....that he was willing to make an effort to fix it himself....coz he knew how much Kade treasured it.....I was kinda upset when I thought they forgot about it.....but full praise to the writers and creators for giving this scene the attention it needed...:clap::worship2: