[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
GIRL! SO AHEAD OF YOU !!! My head is like popping out with so many ideas I'm going crazy! I wish I have like 10 hands and 10 computers so I can do all of these FMVs at the sametime!!! Why do we only have two hands!!!???
So that we don't overload our 1 heart lol. Your heart is already overworked since this lakorn aired lol.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think because there's not much on her in history, it's harder to pin point why she didn't leave or have more control in their marriage.

But it could simply be due to her personality and upbringing. If you remember her history, and other comments in the drama about how prior to marriage her status was no better than a slave bc of her lineage that could play a part in why she's not the type to have control over her husband. She's like any other traditional Thai woman in the day who stays mum while her husband runs everything. Falcon was power hungry with or without her, changing that would be hard regardless of love.
Haha, it's really funny we talked of this & a woman's place of those days. Her dad is practically the most cowardly male in Athutaya, Japan, China & India - all these places their lineage came from, hence no way she could have learnt courage from anyone.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
GIRL! SO AHEAD OF YOU !!! My head is like popping out with so many ideas I'm going crazy! I wish I have like 10 hands and 10 computers so I can do all of these FMVs at the sametime!!! Why do we only have two hands!!!???
Take your time dear....we will wait eagerly....coz we know its gonna be awesome:thumbup:....and don't miss second of it...I want all of them and other face kisses too...:love:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong girllll..my chubby got you laughing. LOL your do my right now is killing me. What I'd say...leave it to the Hmong girls like us to get straight to the point and be raunchy lololol

My point is present Reungrit/Por Date will love me just the way i am ;) lol so where he at bc i'm waiting
LOL. Hell yeah! If it was up to me, it would've been straight to 3rd base when I first saw Date or Reungrit! by the end of the show we would have gotten 10 kids! I'll be fat as hell b/c of the pregnancies ...No sniffing or hiding feeling hahahaha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I gotta say something about this lakorn. I love how EVERYTHING is tied to Buppaesanniwaat! It's the title and they tied it so well in the lakorn on why it's even call Buppaesanniwaat. The OST too, the dots connecting them is so well made between each songs. Sometime drama would have weird title that doesn't even make sense to why it was named like that when the drama is so far off.

But Buppaesanniwaat, Date/Kade are a destined couple because they are connected by fate to be together. I love how that Arjan explained and used that word "Buppaesanniwaat"
The titles will always relate to the storyline or characters somehow. But the writer, production team, cast and producer of Buppaesunniwaat has done a really great job with focusing on the destiny of the storyline and characters... that everything was destined to happen according to history. And that everyone is destined to meet for varies reasons.... all because of buppaesunniwaat.