[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Arjan explaining to her why she's here. That Reungrit became a monk to send her back here so that they can be together. And because Karakade wanted her to help. Plus the power of the spell that allowed her to reborn in Karakade's body.
Even though there's karma, they will always be together because of destiny... Buppaesanniwaat.
I gotta say something about this lakorn. I love how EVERYTHING is tied to Buppaesanniwaat! It's the title and they tied it so well in the lakorn on why it's even call Buppaesanniwaat. The OST too, the dots connecting them is so well made between each songs. Sometime drama would have weird title that doesn't even make sense to why it was named like that when the drama is so far off.

But Buppaesanniwaat, Date/Kade are a destined couple because they are connected by fate to be together. I love how that Arjan explained and used that word "Buppaesanniwaat"

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhh No wound kiss....why???..Anyways I loved the 3 swooping kisses..... first one just a lil peck....he likes it so goes for another...and another....But Kade started it....she kissed his chin first....shocking Poor Date into asking you know how the french kiss?...She nods yes....and then he goes forth.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao at first when Date kissed Kade's forehead and then slowly trailed down to her cheek omgaddddd im gonna make a gif out of that scene later!

And then i lol-ed when they kissed their philtrums but then phewwwwwww 3 kisses just threw me off guard!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think because there's not much on her in history, it's harder to pin point why she didn't leave or have more control in their marriage.

But it could simply be due to her personality and upbringing. If you remember her history, and other comments in the drama about how prior to marriage her status was no better than a slave bc of her lineage that could play a part in why she's not the type to have control over her husband. She's like any other traditional Thai woman in the day who stays mum while her husband runs everything. Falcon was power hungry with or without her, changing that would be hard regardless of love.
If we follow by the movie, he isn't as hard as all that; being quite broken when his mentor Kosa Lek died. On that, that's why I thought Malee could have done something about him.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh No wound kiss....why???..Anyways I loved the 3 swooping kisses..... first one just a lil peck....he likes it so goes for another...and another....But Kade started it....she kissed his chin first....shocking Poor Date into asking you know how the french kiss?...She nods yes....and then he goes forth.
Hahaha the 3 kissed made up for the lack of wound kiss.

Man I have to say Pope's worried look while he was lecturing her was hot.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
If we follow by the movie, he isn't as hard as all that; being quite broken when his mentor Kosa Lek died. On that, that's why I thought Malee could have done something about him.
I understand your perspective. Sure, he was broken but he still set up Kosa Lek to be punished. The punishment led to death. Malee was already blaming him for the death too, to which he denied. His actions, had consequences and you can't go back from that. Malee has strong loyalty to Ayutthaya, seeing him shady business upfront with the farangs only made her more cautious of him and distanced for not trusting him.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong girllll..my chubby got you laughing. LOL your do my right now is killing me. What I'd say...leave it to the Hmong girls like us to get straight to the point and be raunchy lololol

My point is present Reungrit/Por Date will love me just the way i am ;) lol so where he at bc i'm waiting