[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it was better they killed Kade in the modern times. It saves her from having to make a difficult decision. In that situation, no one could choose and even if they did, it would probably be full of regret. Fate made her decision for her. Also, I wonder what will become of Kade's Twin or maybe her soul will be the primary for Prom Likit? Cause they sort of made it a big deal when they introduced it lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random---bc I'm going back and looking at the thread and seeing comments about Kosa Pan.

Aside from our main "younger" cast. Pope, Got, PJ, Joi and etc...Kosa Pan is sooooooo handsome in my book. Maybe i need to see him with his beard. But I remember seeing him in Pat and Mark's drama and thought he was handsome. He's 3 years older than my parents...but dang I'd take him any day if I get tired of waiting in line for Gong Yoo and Pope. Clearly I have a thing for older men lolol 1973, 1979, 1982....lol i'm a 94er

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
@pangiaxiong you're so funny, but i get your feelings. it's almost like second lead syndrome but not completely either bc of their situation lol

@phatman yesss that's the goal lol can't wait for the subs

Man...i still haven't found what i will replace this show with when it's over. What are you guys watching???
I started watching Secret, it’s a k drama with Ji Sung. Its super sad. I’m kind of just waiting for Likit Ruk to air

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki Taew's been killing in her acting. Talent wise she's an A level actresses in a B level status imo which sucks. But i love how hard working and humble she is despite not following her work often. I think a break will be nice as well. Maybe I'll stick to some romcom for now too haha

@weehee23 I LOVED SECRET! It was sooo underrated bc Heir was all the hype at the time. I personally hate those "candy girl" type teen korean dramas...ugh irritated me so i avoided it all together and watched Secret.

Jisung is such an amazing actor. Maybe I'll rewatch Kill Me, Heal Me lol

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Random---bc I'm going back and looking at the thread and seeing comments about Kosa Pan.

Aside from our main "younger" cast. Pope, Got, PJ, Joi and etc...Kosa Pan is sooooooo handsome in my book. Maybe i need to see him with his beard. But I remember seeing him in Pat and Mark's drama and thought he was handsome. He's 3 years older than my parents...but dang I'd take him any day if I get tired of waiting in line for Gong Yoo and Pope. Clearly I have a thing for older men lolol 1973, 1979, 1982....lol i'm a 94er
Lol I'm a 93er and I think the older men are so much more handsome!! Kevin Cheng and Nicholas Tse have always been my loves haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@geestory oohh based on those two celebs, you have a type ;) lol they have similar vibes and images

My fave to watch actresses are Mint C and Matt. Mint C is weaker in acting but I think it's how hard working she always came off to me that made me stayed loyal to her. Plus I love her broad network of friends, she seem so down to earth and friendly. Plus as popular as she is...I feel like CH 3 sticks her in "left over" roles or lakorns which makes me have an even softer spot for her.

Matt is one of those actresses who I always felt was an underdog in terms of her acting. She's soooo good at doing comedic, strong, and weak n'ek type roles. Soooo versatile.

After this lakorn ends, I'll try watching more of Taew's stuff. Bella is definitely creeping up on my list. How I feel about her is how I feel about Mint C. :)

Last edited:
@lakornkiki Taew's been killing in her acting. Talent wise she's an A level actresses in a B level status imo which sucks. But i love how hard working and humble she is despite not following her work often. I think a break will be nice as well. Maybe I'll stick to some romcom for now too haha
I wish they gave a little time between BPS and Taew's new lakorn/Nueng Dao Fah Diew.
It will be hard for any lakorn to follow BPS and get the ratings they are getting. I thought Likit Ruk was supposed to follow but they postponed so they put Taew's lakorn up. I do feel like they sacrificed Nueng Dao Fah Diew.

Maybe they can do 5 special episodes instead of 3 to give us fans a little time to adjust after BPS ended.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki even if i sound like a hater to fans, Neung Dao Fah Diew is def being "sacrificed" bc of fears of Likit Ruk not being able to follow up in popularity. I get the concern I do...but Likit Ruk has sooooo much hype with NY and it being Anne's production, so if I were them I'd be afraid too.

BUT

to go back on track, i'm soooo excited for a wedding scene. Maybe it won't happen till the final episode though...bc i feel with the tension of the political stuff...it'll be too rushed to include the wedding scene.

We still have to have bloodied Falcon and his death too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@geestory I'm with you! I prefer handsome/charming types (Gong Yoo, Pope, Grate, Weir, Jisung, Kosa Pan, the actor who plays Mew's dad in the lakorn with Nadech)

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling

@weehee23 I LOVED SECRET! It was sooo underrated bc Heir was all the hype at the time. I personally hate those "candy girl" type teen korean dramas...ugh irritated me so i avoided it all together and watched Secret.

Jisung is such an amazing actor. Maybe I'll rewatch Kill Me, Heal Me lol
Funny thing is I actually watched Heirs which is why I didn’t get around to watching Secret lol.

But, I really do wish there was an alternate version where Kadesurang was able to live out her life with Reung... and another version where her twin sister survived. So many what ifs!! I would be willing to read any alternate versions if anyone else decides to write any. I was thinking of even writing an alternate version myself but I don’t have a wide enough imagination lol