[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Now, how do people feel about Reungrit being Date's reincarnation after seeing it onscreen? I know some were iffy about it.

I've always looked forward to it, mainly for the Bella/PJ moment. It's so so bittersweet how they resolved the time traveling thing.

Always wondered if Kade was given a choice to go back to the past or stay in the present which would she pick? It's Date in both lifetimes so that's a wash. I think she would pick present just for her mom and grandma, even though the past she has her Khun Loong.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Now, how do people feel about Reungrit being Date's reincarnation after seeing it onscreen? I know some were iffy about it.

I've always looked forward to it, mainly for the Bella/PJ moment. It's so so bittersweet how they resolved the time traveling thing.

Always wondered if Kade was given a choice to go back to the past or stay in the present which would she pick? It's Date in both lifetimes so that's a wash. I think she would pick present just for her mom and grandma, even though the past she has her Khun Loong.
I feel like she'd pick the present, family is family. All she has is her grandma and mom. Plus if she was able to choose after finding out that Por Date was Reungrit like in that scene, as sad as it would be for past Por Date, they could alway start over with Reungrit as a couple.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Oh guys, I have a question. Will channel 3 update us the rating info on Ig? Because I didn’t see any rating info for kom faek and i’m afraid ch3 will do the same for bps. I really wanna know the rating for tonight ep though

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh guys, I have a question. Will channel 3 update us the rating info on Ig? Because I didn’t see any rating info for kom faek and i’m afraid ch3 will do the same for bps. I really wanna know the rating for tonight ep though
Usually I see it the day after the episode aired..
Are you looking for ratings on KF episode 4?

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Usually I see it the day after the episode aired..
Are you looking for ratings on KF episode 4?

Yeah usually they do. No hehe I’m just wandering why i didn’t see the rating update because I’m afraid ch3 has stoped updating us with the rating hahaha

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
I think ch3 didn't update about ratings' KF ep 3,4 because it's lower than episode 1&2. Maybe they only post it when rating increases or equal compared to the previous episode.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

I was iffy about it but DAmn did this scene proved me wrong. I LOVVVEE IT!

NOW I WANT TO DO A Reungrit and Kade MV so bad. I can't choose guys after seeing him crying for Kade.

Kade belong to Reungrit in the first place..damn you fate! Ok screw Por Date even if they are the same soul lol..she should just stay by Reungrit side as a ghost. Hahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
Damn..my stream froze while I was crying. Killed my mood:BangHead:

I just wanna say that everyone did an excellent job in this lakorn. It made us laughed and cried like crazy in the same episode. :clap:
Am crying my eyes out. D*mn.
I thought am OK since I already read those spoilers provided by all of you kind people in this thread. Turns out? Still cryyyyyyy :crybaby2::crybaby2: Praise the great jobs of BPS team. Make me cry, even though I don’t understand the language. :clap::clap:
Sitting here at work reading everyone’s posts and smiling and laughing at the moment. However, pretty sure I’ll be bawling like a baby when I watch these scenes.