[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah now A Prik is on Kade side, Date come back on time to carry Kade into her room, she still in coma.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I go away for 30 minutes and yalls jumped 20 pages. Slow down! Let me catch up!

Anyone else swooned by the way Por Date says “na”? Everything else he does is hot but when he says “na” it just melts me like a hot bowl of cheese :love::love::love::nut::nut::nut:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This drama is something. It keeps me glued to the screen.

Aww..the part where Karakade spirit came to help Kade after she fainted didn't make the cut.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I watch on my comp. and official ch3 stream works the best for me.....other pages are too flash heavy

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The scene Por Date was beside Kade and pleading her to stay and and leave.:love::love::love::love::crybaby2:

This drama is something. It keeps me glued to the screen.

Aww..the part where Karakade spirit came to help Kade after she fainted didn't make the cut.
They meet after she returns from her present time and saw her family and Reungrit

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It's happening....Por Date being willing to risk anything to just bring her back makes my heart melt :3

About to cry with P'Yam and P'Pin....Mae Prik now joining them in the room. Her has definitely changed and begging her to not die T.T come back to be with Por Date....

Seems like the Anjaan/Teacher is explaining her fate to her with how hard she's crying and previous written spoilers.

Update---I'm about to also cry with the grandma and mom T.T Ohhh crap the accident scene. </3
My heart....Reungrit and Kade omg T.T him waking up to her unresponsive next to her

Last edited:

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Omg, what did d master said? Noooooo

Omgggg this ep isss so full of tears. When i was about to cry along with reungrit, suddenly ads appeared. Ughhh...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He cant bear to watch her lay still, if she doesnt return to him. He said he can't live without her, so he'll become a monk for the rest of his life. and if she returns as the same Karakade as four or five years ago.

Ajran telling her time in her present life ended. So she died already. So shes seeing what happened

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
She remember the scene of the accident in the modern time, so sad...Reung cried a lot and she die in his car.

One more break and the episode will end. All the lovely scenes of the two lovebirds and kisses will be next episode kkk.