[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Am I the only person that thinks Bella looks good as hell with Aum? lol. :risas3: Like, both of them have that mature look to them, so they fit perfectly together.
Yes! Yes! Me too!! That's what got me attracted to Bells. He's got this solid, strong, blinding love for her it showed in those heavy emotional scenes. The typical centuries old silhouette of what a manly man is against a soft, feminine woman. Did I explain myself right? hehe

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Funny story. My parents said that all the supporting men are better looking than the male lead. Hahaha (I agree, but Pope is still my biggest love). They also said Hot Guy is the most handsome, he just has the weirdest facial hairdo. And they like all the girls in here saying they each have their own beauty, you can't say one is prettier than the other. Which I agree as well!
Hot guy played as Prang's crazy ex bf in The Cupids lol

And I agree, all the girls in here are equally beautiful. Just different kind of beauty.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His IG is Earthz Wisawawit, so I guess his nick name is Earthz? I think it's wisawawit wongnalop
Oh yeah Earthzzz. Haha. What's up with the 'z'?? Haha. Jk. Jk. He's in BPS as a special appearance only, but he seems to be getting ALOT of attention too!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah Earthzzz. Haha. What's up with the 'z'?? Haha. Jk. Jk. He's in BPS as a special appearance only, but he seems to be getting ALOT of attention too!
Lol makes the name more special

Oh, does that mean he's not showing up anymore in future eps? Lol can Clara stop showing up too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He must love the smells of her hair. In France, he probably was sniffing her pillow every night.

Don't worry because in the last 3 episodes, we will get forehead kiss, cheek kiss and French kiss?
HAHAHA. I can't help, but imagine him doing it every night in France! HAHA. Screw the King.
So they decided "lets just overload our viewers with ALL these sweet scenes within the last three episodes, good idea?? EXCELLENT IDEA." HAHA.

Lol makes the name more special

Oh, does that mean he's not showing up anymore in future eps? Lol can Clara stop showing up too
I think he'll still show up, but just not too much. Yeah and Clara can just disappear. HEHE.

Lol yeah the boy needs to at least graduate to cheek kissing. This is why Kade had to make the first moves!

If I were Bella and saw that many sniffing scenes in the script, I wouldn't wash my hair on those filming days. Or rub some Old Spice on it first or something.
Kade probably wants that kiss so bad. HAHA.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

And I agree, all the girls in here are equally beautiful. Just different kind of beauty.

Uhh, hahaha have to kind of disagree with your folks there. With women, beauty is as you can see, and if you can't it can be fixed with cosmetics (we girls all do it everyday). But for guys manliness is something inherent to beyond just a pretty face. You see Pope's face & stance in every movie he's got that certain dignity makes you want to cry or laugh with him, what I'm trying to say is that - he "moves" you. You just want to root for him whatever it is he's doing. He doesn't need an extra moustache or different haircut to get your attention. His quietness is like nerves of steel really, a thinker, and that goes a long way. This sort of guys have a lot more to offer.

Good example is the Harry Potter series. What a beautiful boy Harry is, and woww redheaded Ron is not only freckly but clumsy too. But when it comes to real life, Rupert Glint turns out to have more personality & presence & becomes so attractive suddenly. Daniel Radcliffe however still has his sweet Harry looks but uhh, doesn't seem to make a good lead in most things.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think he'll still show up, but just not too much. Yeah and Clara can just disappear. HEHE.
What's the point of his role anyways? Lol hot guy is good looking, but I'm just really not feeling the stache they gave him...just like I hate the wig they gave louis.

Yeah! Clara is pretty and all, but knowing how she's trying to sleep with falcon just turns me offfff

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
HAHAHA. I can't help, but imagine him doing it every night in France! HAHA. Screw the King.
So they decided "lets just overload our viewers with ALL these sweet scenes within the last three episodes, good idea?? EXCELLENT IDEA." HAHA.

Kade probably wants that kiss so bad. HAHA.

Can anyone tell us if Karakade's already in the reborn queue or is she going to come back anytime soon to disturb Kade? As Prik said, bad people don't change easily.