[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I'm not sure about part 2 especially if it picks up right after the end of BPS. Part of the charm of BPS is that its a rom-com which works under that peaceful time in Ayuthaya. But the eras after weren't as peaceful from what I've heard.

Also didn't the writer originally estimate it would take her 2 years to write it? Now she'll be done by the end of the year? Bad sign no? Lol.
Well the fall of Ayuttaya is about 70 years after BPS isn't it? It would be around Neung Dao Fah Diew' s time so Prom Likit should still be peaceful. However

I wonder if they will follow the history of Prajao Seur. It wasn't very pretty

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
@phatman I don't think it'll even be half an episode let alone a full episode.

I feel like my clock is moving very slow today, anyone feel the same way?

Trying to watch Pau Yoong Loong Mai Wang again, Pope is cute when he acts like a dork.
I have a long day today so I won't be able to watch it in time, as usual. Just gonna lurk around on this thread for all the spoilers~

I started watching a bit of PYLMW and he's sooooo silly there omg xD What a precious, precious dork

Just watching its MVs previously, I knew I am gonna be so weak for him in this lakorn hahaha. Have been hearing that the story isn't so good but so far I've been super entertained by Pope alone.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have a long day today so I won't be able to watch it in time, as usual. Just gonna lurk around on this thread for all the spoilers~

I started watching a bit of PYLMW and he's sooooo silly there omg xD What a preciousprecious dork

Just watching its MVs previously, I knew I am gonna be so weak for him in this lakorn hahaha. Have been hearing that the story isn't so good but so far I've been super entertained by Pope alone.
I'm binge watching it, 2 more episodes to go. It's not the best but entertaining. Just wish for more romance but there again tv scene doesn't do romance well.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I loved Padiwarada. This is the lakorn that made me a fan of Bella. James Ji looked so young. As much as I like Bella and James together but Bella definitely suits Pope more.
You're right, and that's true. Pope strikes a blazing fire with Bells, whereas the romance between her & James in Padiwarada was more of a sweet, enduring thing. It's not less, but of a different plane though. I like all his he-man antics with her in that story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well the fall of Ayuttaya is about 70 years after BPS isn't it? It would be around Neung Dao Fah Diew' s time so Prom Likit should still be peaceful. However

You seem to know a lot about the history of Thailand. Hehe.

I started watching a bit of PYLMW and he's sooooo silly there omg xD What a precious, precious dork

Haha. I know. I died laughing at Pope's Joe in Ruk Ok Rit. Can't imagine what it'll be like for PYLMW.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're right, and that's true. Pope strikes a blazing fire with Bells, whereas the romance between her & James in Padiwarada was more of a sweet, enduring thing. It's not less, but of a different plane though. I like all his he-man antics with her in that story.
Honestly if the pra'ek was someone else I'll probably enjoy it more.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rosi2 Haha. I wonder why they stopped her from signing?? They're teasing Bella's real singing skills?? Haha.

Oh, I thought someone here said somewhere that girls in Atthutaya or women in that era don't sing in public or something? That'd be another oops! on Kade's part after making so many mistakes - in the eyes of Khun Ying. Another thing too is that none of them thought much of the big romantic moon until Kade came along. I was surprised to see Ah Joi with his lantern to look at the moon too, until Date told him to buzz off.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh the more I look at Hot Guy and Joi the more attracted I am to them hahaha. Hot Guy is seriously so hot. He reminds me of Winner's Mino and Joi is so freak'n cute when he smiles, he looks so much like Great!

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 I agree. Plus the charm of BPS is the time that it took to write the book bc of the history the author took time to study into...

Plus it'll be really hard to try to recreate such a story to follow it as a "season 2" or continuation in such a short period.

@Rosi2 what are the translated lyrics If you know by chance? Good thing Kade couldn't finish the song bc bella sort of sucks lol

The Lyrics were translated in episode 8 of Padiwarada by the Padiwarada viki team. I just don't have my soft subs right now. But the main gist of the song is the moon is bright in the clear sky and if I am with my beloved while watching the moon (which is as pretty as her) in this quiet night, my life will be content. Something to that effect.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You have baby? Good lord , when its my turn , im a cougar now aday LOL
Yes! Don’t wait too long for your dream p’ek to come. I have no energy to play with kids now. Damn...wasn’t it like 2003 when I started my life in here?!! LOL! I was just a child then. We are all old farts now.

Back to BPS...wow, the hype is so crazy. This lakorn is so LOVED! This lakorn might be talked about even years from now. I hope it NEVER gets a remade. It’s too unique & original.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahaha. It's okay because I already know about it. I first noticed her in DKD. . . I think. Or was in BR and then DKD?? Idk. Whichever. I thought she was pretty, but I didn't really like her acting. Haha. Her and Kong made a cute couple though, just not my style.

Haha. Omg. These writers are hilarious in referencing their past lakorns. First we had Kade verse Pope's line from LRT and now we got Kade singing a song referenced in her own lakorn. I love it! But wait those two lovely gentlemen sitting opposite James. . . they're playing good guys??? What??? Haha.

One I know at least is not. That guy in the suit always acted the bad guy & a sneaky meanie too. He was in Khun Chai Ruj as the evil prince when they were in Switzerland.

Haha. Meee! But I'll be in late though as usual.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Not sure? I just remember watching a news show, and the host was saying that King Narai's reign is considered to be a golden period in history but not so much afterwards. And that most historians are critical of that dynasty. Maybe because of the moral failings? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The Lyrics were translated in episode 8 of Padiwarada by the Padiwarada viki team. I just don't have my soft subs right now. But the main gist of the song is the moon is bright in the clear sky and if I am with my beloved while watching the moon (which is as pretty as her) in this quiet night, my life will be content. Something to that effect.
So romantic! Haha.

Am I the only person that thinks Bella looks good as hell with Aum? lol. :risas3: Like, both of them have that mature look to them, so they fit perfectly together.
Nope! I think they look hella hawt together. Haha. I thought she looked gorgeous in there. I just haven't seen it. Hahha.

Yes! Don’t wait too long for your dream p’ek to come. I have no energy to play with kids now. Damn...wasn’t it like 2003 when I started my life in here?!! LOL! I was just a child then. We are all old farts now.

Back to BPS...wow, the hype is so crazy. This lakorn is so LOVED! This lakorn might be talked about even years from now. I hope it NEVER gets a remade. It’s too unique & original.
That's right!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not sure? I just remember watching a news show, and the host was saying that King Narai's reign is considered to be a golden period in history but not so much afterwards. And that most historians are critical of that dynasty. Maybe because of the moral failings? Lol
Oh ok I get it now, yes you are right. I do wonder how they are going to ease it and not make it too stressful. This lakorn is a hit because it's fun to watch.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Am I the only person that thinks Bella looks good as hell with Aum? lol. :risas3: Like, both of them have that mature look to them, so they fit perfectly together.
Maybe visually? But I didn't think they had any chemistry. Although I think I only watched the first 2 or 3 episodes and gave it up. Don't like weak n'eks. I had high hopes for it too being from PJJ but PJJ has lost their mojo.