[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
LOL. Hm...I could come up with a short MV for them? ;)
Yesss please! Thank youuuu!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Ooh...can't wait for this week's episodes! I want to catch this live since I'm on spring break (I know this was discussed in the earlier pages, but what's the link to watch it live? A page # to get to the link is fine too). The pictures are too much for me already - dying to watch the kiss. Pope is such a cutie even if he can't dance (I can't either so we're good for each other, ahahaha. :naughty2:

I made another mv! I hope you like it!

I've been using fb cause the app freezes and the other websites lags, just search บุพเพสันนิวาส live and you'll get over 10 live streams

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She was a look tung singer for RS

Her cover is more look tung

Her duet w/touch.... they had a look tung lakorn together
Haha. I didn't know she started out singing. I don't think she's all that good, I'm glad she turned to acting. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Most likely since Khun Nong said it's going to cont where BPS left off.

@pangiaxiong I didn't notice this was yours! One of my fav fmv of Pope and Bella. Very nicely done :clap:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg_mNrIggpe/
Omg it's soooo real! Haha.

Whoohoo they are hoping to start shooting part 2 by mid next year! :cheer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGWLRoAOpY/
Hmmmmmmm. . . .I'll have to wait for BPS to end to see if I want a part 2. In my honest opinion part 2's rarely do well. It's even worse when it doesn't do well.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
She was a look tung singer for RS

Her cover is more look tung

Her duet w/touch.... they had a look tung lakorn together
Hey she can hold a tune so it's better than most Ch 3 actresses.

I've been so into this music style lately. RS and Grammy Gold has been plucking my heart strings and dancing vibes although I have no clue what they're singing about lol

She sounds nice in her Instagram video though :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/5wi0zqcarz15/BPSEp1.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1ej3xr4s18fx/BPSEp2.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6b24f7a4abnn/BPSEp3.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6u72oki29hfv/BPSEp4.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1b2p0qlnb4ll/BPS11.mp4

The rest of the files:

Ep 5-6 page 267
Ep 7 pg 201
Ep 8 pg 188
Ep 9 pg 222
Ep 10 pg 233
Ep 11 parts - pg 289
Ep 12 pg 303

sooooooooooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:Thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
True. . . I lowkey do. Hehehe.

Haha. I couldn't even make out what the song was and the uncle already stopped her. Hahahaha.

That piece is part of a very beautiful song from Padiwarada. James Ji (Khun Palad Salan) serenaded Bella (Rin) in the middle of a company lunch, letting everyone know she's his girl. Rin had run away because of his evil ex's doings (Duang being his wife & Rin his lowly servant) & although he chased after her she didn't want to return. So, seeing her turning up out of the blue like this, our boy is happy!!
Here's the video :

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
sooooooooooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:Thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi VARDA,

I've downloaded the ones you sent - but did you put anywhere else the files for the other episodes? I think it's better I start keeping these until they start selling the DVD through Amazon when the story ends. I fear shutdown & stuff and would very much like to keep this entire series. Thanks!! It's such a gem - want to keep it for my grandkids!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She's very sweet as Aum's sister in The Starts Court The Moon & very supportive of the heroine (but please don't tell Phatman that because he doesn't like Janie)
Hahaha. It's okay because I already know about it. I first noticed her in DKD. . . I think. Or was in BR and then DKD?? Idk. Whichever. I thought she was pretty, but I didn't really like her acting. Haha. Her and Kong made a cute couple though, just not my style.

That piece is part of a very beautiful song from Padiwarada. James Ji (Khun Palad Salan) serenaded Bella (Rin) in the middle of a company lunch, letting everyone know she's his girl. Rin had run away because of his evil ex's doings (Duang being his wife & Rin his lowly servant) & although he chased after her she didn't want to return. So, seeing her turning up out of the blue like this, our boy is happy!!
Here's the video :

Haha. Omg. These writers are hilarious in referencing their past lakorns. First we had Kade verse Pope's line from LRT and now we got Kade singing a song referenced in her own lakorn. I love it! But wait those two lovely gentlemen sitting opposite James. . . they're playing good guys??? What??? Haha.

So who is going to help me move to pg 400 tomorrow or Thursday?? Lolol you already know I'll be in my hype mode.
Haha. Meee! But I'll be in late though as usual.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm not sure about part 2 especially if it picks up right after the end of BPS. Part of the charm of BPS is that its a rom-com which works under that peaceful time in Ayuthaya. But the eras after weren't as peaceful from what I've heard.

Also didn't the writer originally estimate it would take her 2 years to write it? Now she'll be done by the end of the year? Bad sign no? Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I'm not sure about part 2 especially if it picks up right after the end of BPS. Part of the charm of BPS is that its a rom-com which works under that peaceful time in Ayuthaya. But the eras after weren't as peaceful from what I've heard.

Also didn't the writer originally estimate it would take her 2 years to write it? Now she'll be done by the end of the year? Bad sign no? Lol.
I know. . . rush much??

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 I agree. Plus the charm of BPS is the time that it took to write the book bc of the history the author took time to study into...

Plus it'll be really hard to try to recreate such a story to follow it as a "season 2" or continuation in such a short period.

@Rosi2 what are the translated lyrics If you know by chance? Good thing Kade couldn't finish the song bc bella sort of sucks lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@jeanie1 I agree. Plus the charm of BPS is the time that it took to write the book bc of the history the author took time to study into...

Plus it'll be really hard to try to recreate such a story to follow it as a "season 2" or continuation in such a short period.

@Rosi2 what are the translated lyrics If you know by chance? Good thing Kade couldn't finish the song bc bella sort of sucks lol
She doesn't just sorta suck. . . she sucks. Hahahah.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Here's the video :

I loved Padiwarada. This is the lakorn that made me a fan of Bella. James Ji looked so young. As much as I like Bella and James together but Bella definitely suits Pope more.