[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Bellafanie

sarNie Egg
Im not sure if this was answered hahaha but what did Kade mean when they were talking while they were horseback riding. She said something like "if you were in Bangkok youll feel lonely/cold"?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Two more dayss....:cheer:
EP 13 AND 14 SUMMARY.

Ep 13 and 14
After Por Date leaves to France. Kade helps Rueng and Mae Ying Junward to be together. Even though Mae Ying Junward has feelings for Kun Rueng, her mother won't accept and she wants her daughter to get married with another man's son who are really rich. When Kade finds out, she tells Mae Junward to pretend she is sick, heartbroken lovesick until her mother is really worried and anxious. And Kun Rueng begins bringing gifts to furnish the house, expensive goods and furniture for Khun Ying until her heart softened and started to become more accepting of him.
Two years later, Por Date finally arrives back home to Ayutthaya. So everyone and Kade are really happy that he's back. His father tells him about certain events that has happened, some people revolted, Falcon has become more powerful, his title has been promoted and changed, and he has made many building projects.
On the same day, Kade went in the library to get a book and finds the spell book. She looks at the spell book which causes her spirit to leave the body. Por Date decides to do the spell once again to call back her spirit to return into the body. Kade's spirit travels back to the present time, where she is able to see Reungrit and her family, her mother and grandmother once again. And this time, she also finds out that she has already died in the present time.

Kade's spirit return back to the past, Por Date's home where she meets with Karakade's spirit and she finds out the truth that they are twin sisters. When Kade wakes up, Por Date decides to destroy the spell book because he doesn't want this incident to occur again. And everyone knows the truth now that Kade isn't the same person as Karakade.
On another day, Kade invites Por Date to go visit Mae Junward. He finds out that she's already married and pregnant with Kun Rueng who is promoted to the title of luang.
Por Date also gets promoted title and position.
Sorasak continues to try oppose and block Falcons building projects about using people to work on those building projects. They fight, Sorasak punches Falcon's face, who becomes more mad and angry. When he returns home and argues with Mae Malee too. So he gets drunk and sleeps with Clara, the servant girl who Mae Malee raised herself since the girl was young. So Mae Malee gets really angry and she decided to runaway back to Ayutthaya.
When Kade finds out about Mae Malee and Falcon, she negotiates until Mae Malee was willing to return home to Falcon. So Mae Malee was able to over hear Falcon dicussing about plans to bring in French soldiers. So Kade uses the invisible spell that arjan gave her, to spy on Falcon. But Falcon realised so Kade had to run and escape out.
When Por Date find outs what she did, he gets mad and really worried about her. So he reveals his feelings and his love to her.
When they return home after a few days, Por Date's father has a wedding for them.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Varda, please don't laugh, but seriously how do I download this? Do I need to become a member? Thanks. Need to watch 11 & 12 badly......
Nope, you should be able to download them for free. I already upgraded my FF, so hopefully there'll be enough sharetraffic for everyone who wants to download. I think, for premium member there's no download speed limit. It'll be a bit slow for non premium member but you should be able to download all the files though.

To download, you only need to put the link on address bar in your browser. (Do not forget to change those "." ) It'll bring you to the download page. Hope it helps.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Well girls I thought I am gonna go offline but this clip bother me:risas3:...lmao. Por Date and Kade kissing scene in the forest in ep 14.:cheer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDs2sMAb5-/
Ahhh :).

Two more dayss....:cheer:
EP 13 AND 14 SUMMARY.

Ep 13 and 14
After Por Date leaves to France. Kade helps Rueng and Mae Ying Junward to be together. Even though Mae Ying Junward has feelings for Kun Rueng, her mother won't accept and she wants her daughter to get married with another man's son who are really rich. When Kade finds out, she tells Mae Junward to pretend she is sick, heartbroken lovesick until her mother is really worried and anxious. And Kun Rueng begins bringing gifts to furnish the house, expensive goods and furniture for Khun Ying until her heart softened and started to become more accepting of him.
Two years later, Por Date finally arrives back home to Ayutthaya. So everyone and Kade are really happy that he's back. His father tells him about certain events that has happened, some people revolted, Falcon has become more powerful, his title has been promoted and changed, and he has made many building projects.
On the same day, Kade went in the library to get a book and finds the spell book. She looks at the spell book which causes her spirit to leave the body. Por Date decides to do the spell once again to call back her spirit to return into the body. Kade's spirit travels back to the present time, where she is able to see Reungrit and her family, her mother and grandmother once again. And this time, she also finds out that she has already died in the present time.

Kade's spirit return back to the past, Por Date's home where she meets with Karakade's spirit and she finds out the truth that they are twin sisters. When Kade wakes up, Por Date decides to destroy the spell book because he doesn't want this incident to occur again. And everyone knows the truth now that Kade isn't the same person as Karakade.
On another day, Kade invites Por Date to go visit Mae Junward. He finds out that she's already married and pregnant with Kun Rueng who is promoted to the title of luang.
Por Date also gets promoted title and position.
Sorasak continues to try oppose and block Falcons building projects about using people to work on those building projects. They fight, Sorasak punches Falcon's face, who becomes more mad and angry. When he returns home and argues with Mae Malee too. So he gets drunk and sleeps with Clara, the servant girl who Mae Malee raised herself since the girl was young. So Mae Malee gets really angry and she decided to runaway back to Ayutthaya.
When Kade finds out about Mae Malee and Falcon, she negotiates until Mae Malee was willing to return home to Falcon. So Mae Malee was able to over hear Falcon dicussing about plans to bring in French soldiers. So Kade uses the invisible spell that arjan gave her, to spy on Falcon. But Falcon realised so Kade had to run and escape out.
When Por Date find outs what she did, he gets mad and really worried about her. So he reveals his feelings and his love to her.
When they return home after a few days, Por Date's father has a wedding for them.

Thanks for sharing :).

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Im not sure if this was answered hahaha but what did Kade mean when they were talking while they were horseback riding. She said something like "if you were in Bangkok youll feel lonely/cold"?
I would like to know this too. I assume 'cold' must be a slang for something else in modern thai? I remember she said that after she asked him how Kosa Ban's 1st and 2nd wife feel about the other 20 wives...and Date replied how would I know I'm not his wife. And Kade laughed and told him you think that something like that is not possible.....you'll be cold in bangkok then.....so it does seem to refer to LGBT....but I just don't get the joke. Only way it would make sense is if she meant you would be frozen in shock or something like that.... I'm just guessing here don't take my word for it though.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Nope, you should be able to download them for free. I already upgraded my FF, so hopefully there'll be enough sharetraffic for everyone who wants to download. I think, for premium member there's no download speed limit. It'll be a bit slow for non premium member but you should be able to download all the files though.

To download, you only need to put the link on address bar in your browser. (Do not forget to change those "." ) It'll bring you to the download page. Hope it helps.
Varda, thanks!! I've just put down Episode 11 and watching now hahaha...... suddenly the evening is so beautiful!! Even if it's 1 am already; and I surely am not getting any sleep yayyyyy

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This def had me thinking too LOL but after analyzing, I think she meant like the wives would be cold because the husband isn’t there to keep them warm? I was in shock too after hearing how many wives Kosa Ban has... I’m just happy Khun P’s made it clear on numerous occasions that she’s going to be his one and only!!!

I would like to know this too. I assume 'cold' must be a slang for something else in modern thai? I remember she said that after she asked him how Kosa Ban's 1st and 2nd wife feel about the other 20 wives...and Date replied how would I know I'm not his wife. And Kade laughed and told him you think that something like that is not possible.....you'll be cold in bangkok then.....so it does seem to refer to LGBT....but I just don't get the joke. Only way it would make sense is if she meant you would be frozen in shock or something like that.... I'm just guessing here don't take my word for it though.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/5wi0zqcarz15/BPSEp1.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1ej3xr4s18fx/BPSEp2.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6b24f7a4abnn/BPSEp3.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6u72oki29hfv/BPSEp4.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1b2p0qlnb4ll/BPS11.mp4

The rest of the files:

Ep 5-6 page 267
Ep 7 pg 201
Ep 8 pg 188
Ep 9 pg 222
Ep 10 pg 233
Ep 11 parts - pg 289
Ep 12 pg 303

Varda, do you have Episode 12? Thanks

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I can't help but do this. I seriously was going to make a nice vid but ended up putting caption because of the guys.

We have Pope who can't dance and it's driving Bella crazy

Louis who is being silly and Susie is about to kick his butt

Then Got who just weird AF with his dance lol and got Prang wanting to know where PJ is. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yes. Kade was taking what Date said about not being Kosa Ban's wife and meaning that now a man can be another man's "wife"/partner. The cold part can be translated to getting goosebumps, if he were to walk around Bangkok cause it's probably normal to see gay couples there.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I can't help but do this. I seriously was going to make a nice vid but ended up putting caption because of the guys.

Then Got who just weird AF with his dance lol and got Prang wanting to know where PJ is. Lol

Thanks for the video :).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Omg i’m dead lol! I haven’t watched the dance so this is the perfect recap.

Why did they dance again? Did they promise if they hit a rating of ten?

Carthun

sarNie Egg

This video is so funny :risas3: Good Job!