[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Like, I want to post in here more but I get so lost bc it goes so fast and I can only come in here every so often. Lol.

But I’m just gonna post what I want to post regardless of where we are in this thread. Hahaha.

Sorry, if my thoughts seem to come out random here.

K, here I go...I just want to say that the scripting of this lakorn is so incredibly clever. One small example of this is: how they play up por date’s adorable stalking/peeking of Mae Karaked. they play the what I call ‘I’m falling so badly for you’ music and then just as he gets caught, they abruptly slur down the song like a broken record, and he does this cute head side turn thing like he was just chillin, doin his own thing there...soooo hilarious....never gets old for me. The last time of him doing the peeking thing was when Mae Karaked was about to dye materials with pin and yam; she caught him, asked him what he was doing and he tries to play it off like she was the weird one saying he was just “reading”. She straight up says, “hello?” (in English), in my “haw nawn”?? (in classic Thai referencing meaning ‘slumber quarters’ otherwise known to us modern day folks as ‘bedroom’). 555555 It is such a small thing but puts heavy notability in culture and the transformation of time. What would have come out creepy now was actually chivalrous and endearing at the same time during that period...cuz men of that time don’t just endearingly display love and affection. In this case, he was straight up peeking at her. Loool

The overall scriptwriters and producers (or director’s?) strategizing of these things for each character is really precious...like, they all have their own thing that they do. It really synchronizes the storyline and relationships in the lakorn for me. And things like music cuing, scenery, costume, lines, etc can really be the difference between a small package from amazon or a beautifully wrapped present from Santa Claus. Lool

This is probably one of the few lakorns where I didn’t have to fast forward anything. I truly enjoy everything about it! Just wanted to show love to bupae sunivas!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I dissappear and then come back....
So we have reports for the thread. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
We've all gone off topic and spamming but no huge arguments. I'm really curious now what posts were reported and why.
Seriously. It's so weird?? Haha. Whoever you are that reported us. We promise we are nice people.

Like, I want to post in here more but I get so lost bc it goes so fast and I can only come in here every so often. Lol.

But I’m just gonna post what I want to post regardless of where we are in this thread. Hahaha.

Sorry, if my thoughts seem to come out random here.

K, here I go...I just want to say that the scripting of this lakorn is so incredibly clever. One small example of this is: how they play up por date’s adorable stalking/peeking of Mae Karaked. they play the what I call ‘I’m falling so badly for you’ music and then just as he gets caught, they abruptly slur down the song like a broken record, and he does this cute head side turn thing like he was just chillin, doin his own thing there...soooo hilarious....never gets old for me. The last time of him doing the peeking thing was when Mae Karaked was about to dye materials with pin and yam; she caught him, asked him what he was doing and he tries to play it off like she was the weird one saying he was just “reading”. She straight up says, “hello?” (in English), in my “haw nawn”?? (in classic Thai referencing meaning ‘slumber quarters’ otherwise known to us modern day folks as ‘bedroom’). 555555 It is such a small thing but puts heavy notability in culture and the transformation of time. What would have come out creepy now was actually chivalrous and endearing at the same time during that period...cuz men of that time don’t just endearingly display love and affection. In this case, he was straight up peeking at her. Loool

The overall scriptwriters and producers (or director’s?) strategizing of these things for each character is really precious...like, they all have their own thing that they do. It really synchronizes the storyline and relationships in the lakorn for me. And things like music cuing, scenery, costume, lines, etc can really be the difference between a small package from amazon or a beautifully wrapped present from Santa Claus. Lool

This is probably one of the few lakorns where I didn’t have to fast forward anything. I truly enjoy everything about it! Just wanted to show love to bupae sunivas!
Nicely written! You need to come here more. Haha. Haven't seen you around in a while!

Con #5: Too many surprise face-to-face closeups of our pra'nang!! It loses its romantic feels after while. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We've all gone off topic and spamming but no huge arguments. I'm really curious now what posts were reported and why.
You know what they say about a curious cat lol. I've been around forums for so long that an opinion of one can be offensive to another. I made a few that I thought wasn't but was so it could be that. Or it could be people seeing how fast this thread was moving and didn't like the spamming content. It could also be people who follows rules to a T and didn't like our double posts. It could also be fans of so and so who got offended because we mention their celeb. It could be a lot of things or nothing lol. We just have to shrug it off and let the admin take care of it. They'll let us know if we truly violate something. ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what they say about a curious cat lol. I've been around forums for so long that an opinion of one can be offensive to another. I made a few that I thought wasn't but was so it could be that. Or it could be people seeing how fast this thread was moving and didn't like the spamming content. It could also be people who follows rules to a T and didn't like our double posts. It could also be fans of so and so who got offended because we mention their celeb. It could be a lot of things or nothing lol. We just have to shrug it off and let the admin take care of it. They'll let us know if we truly violate something. ;)
Oh you know what. I always double/triple post. Haha. I think maybe that's part of it. I try not to, but just when I'm about to noy reply I see a comment I want to reply. Haha. I hate editing so I just reply normally. Hahaha.

Edit: Okay no more double posts.
Anyone remember which episode Kade recieved her mom and grandma's merits after fighting to do merit with Prik?? Also the episode she does merit with Mae Jumpa?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously. It's so weird?? Haha. Whoever you are that reported us. We promise we are nice people.
Can't help it.
We are all nice to each other and everyone, active members and new members. I didn't think we'll have any issues beside the off topic and spamming.
I know that certain comments and opinions will upset some people. Especially if it's about celebs....But I'll just stop right here and move on.

And enjoy Kade and Por Date :icon12:
And wait for Mae Ying Junward and Kun Reung. :icon12:

Edit.

Oh you know what. I always double/triple post. Haha. I think maybe that's part of it. I try not to, but just when I'm about to noy reply I see a comment I want to reply. Haha. I hate editing so I just reply normally. Hahaha.

Edit: Okay no more double posts.
Anyone remember which episode Kade recieved her mom and grandma's merits after fighting to do merit with Prik?? Also the episode she does merit with Mae Jumpa?
Hahaha it's normal... Sometimes we post and then new posts appear. Sometimes I don't wantt to edit my previous post too
I've seen another threads that double or triple post and spam on almost every single page. Sometimes its just people that replied to other posts individually with new posts or just posting and sharing things.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What?!? Really?!? A reported post?! What? Why?!? Lol how? This is the most peaceful thread lol haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Nicely written! You need to come here more. Haha. Haven't seen you around in a while!

Con #5: Too many surprise face-to-face closeups of our pra'nang!! It loses its romantic feels after while. Haha.
Thanks! I wish I could come in more, but work and stuff is just so demanding. I HATE being a grownup! ☹

Fortunately, I am able to watch my lakorns at work. I just can’t come in to post, that’s all. Hahaha

As for the Pranang closeups, you know, it’s weird, it’s not a con for me...555. I think bc the writers were clever with cushioning other stuff around it, it becomes more comical and adoring...and not just another closeup romance scene. You’re totally right though, if it were any other lakorn, I might probably be sick of it too by now, but bc they did so well with putting stuff around those scenes (like the music and funny lines, plus the side character reactions-for example when joi looks back and forth between Por Date and Mae Karaked with his black teeth, or when pin and yam does something, etc), I just see it as whole new funny scene. It’s like they trick me into not getting bored. Lol. makes it amusing and cute for me.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.
Note: Change the (dot) to .
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/5wi0zqcarz15/BPSEp1.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1ej3xr4s18fx/BPSEp2.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6b24f7a4abnn/BPSEp3.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6u72oki29hfv/BPSEp4.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1b2p0qlnb4ll/BPS11.mp4

The rest of the files:

Ep 5-6 page 267
Ep 7 pg 201
Ep 8 pg 188
Ep 9 pg 222
Ep 10 pg 233
Ep 11 parts - pg 289
Ep 12 pg 303
Thanks for sharing!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Guys!!! I want to read everything, but I don’t have the time like before anymore. New mom & working full time here. So when I do get a chance to log in, it’s 10+ pages added to where I left off, but didn’t get to the end yet. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a thread this active in here. Thank you for all the updates, MV’s & beautiful artworks. BPS is life outside of my real life.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Guys!!! I want to read everything, but I don’t have the time like before anymore. New mom & working full time here. So when I do get a chance to log in, it’s 10+ pages added to where I left off, but didn’t get to the end yet. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a thread this active in here. Thank you for all the updates, MV’s & beautiful artworks. BPS is life outside of my real life.
Omg, u gotta a baby now?!?!? Holy moly, I can’t believe you planned your baby to arrive around the debut of bupae sunivas! Lol jk.

congrats! Get your child started on lakorns early, start with bupae sunivas. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Preview of Pope singing BPS.

My man sings slightly better than he dances but that's not saying much lol.
Hahahaha. His singing sucks, but seriously though it is better than his dancing.

Thanks! I wish I could come in more, but work and stuff is just so demanding. I HATE being a grownup! ☹

Fortunately, I am able to watch my lakorns at work. I just can’t come in to post, that’s all. Hahaha

As for the Pranang closeups, you know, it’s weird, it’s not a con for me...555. I think bc the writers were clever with cushioning other stuff around it, it becomes more comical and adoring...and not just another closeup romance scene. You’re totally right though, if it were any other lakorn, I might probably be sick of it too by now, but bc they did so well with putting stuff around those scenes (like the music and funny lines, plus the side character reactions-for example when joi looks back and forth between Por Date and Mae Karaked with his black teeth, or when pin and yam does something, etc), I just see it as whole new funny scene. It’s like they trick me into not getting bored. Lol. makes it amusing and cute for me.
Haha. Yes it's hard to adult.

Bella acted as the nang rai in Roy Marn I believe
Roy Marn. . . the one with Aum and Aff??

Haha. Yes it's pretty loud in here. I actually should take a break. It's consuming my life! But not yet!!