[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
487226.gif
Another cute, veryyyyyy cute scene ❤
Kade - "I'll make you a jacket, to wear it inside of your shirt."
Date - "Can it wear in as an outercloth?"
Kade - "No, wearing it inside is better. To keep you from other person." (Jacket in Thai is "Seur Kak" which "Kak" can aslo mean "keep (sth) from."
Date - "What person?" (smiles, his eyes soft and twinkling)
Kade - "The woman who is near you when you get there." (she said "person" but I use "woman" to make it clearer)
Date - "I will only see the person who is far."

Then he holds her hand.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
The conversation when Kade gives a "heart reminder" for Por Date per his request. Awww

Date - "I am going away tomorrow. Do you have anything to remind me of you? Something that is always close to you, that will make me think of you. You don't have one?"
Kade gave him her pillow, "This is my pillow. I sleep on it every night. I give this to you because the weather there is very cold. This pillow is to remind you of me if you decide to have someone there. When you are about to lay your head on it, you might think of me a little before doing anything."

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
The conversation when Kade gives a "heart reminder" for Por Date per his request. Awww

Date - "I am going away tomorrow. Do you have anything to remind me of you? Something that is always close to you, that will make me think of you. You don't have one?"
Kade gave him her pillow, "This is my pillow. I sleep on it every night. I give this to you because the weather there is very cold. This pillow is to remind you of me if you decide to have someone there. When you are about to lay your head on it, you might think of me a little before doing anything."
Haha. Love that last line. ...think of me a little before doing anything. So our Kade does have a little bit of jealously in her huh?

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Love that last line. ...think of me a little before doing anything. So our Kade does have a little bit of jealously in her huh?
She totally does imao

By the way, this is what he said to her before he goes away.

Date - "I will be gone for a long time. You take care good care of yourself, understood?"
Kade - "Jao ka."
Date looks at her, his eyes all warm and soft when he says this line, "Don't love somebody else."
Kade - "Jao ka." (soft voice)

Omg these two.. Kill me now

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She totally does imao

By the way, this is what he said to her before he goes away.

Date - "I will be gone for a long time. You take care good care of yourself, understood?"
Kade - "Jao ka."
Date looks at her, his eyes all warm and soft when he says this line, "Don't love somebody else."
Kade - "Jao ka." (soft voice)

Omg these two.. Kill me now
FU@=e×/%@$=×<^ yessss that soooo damn cheesy but soooo sweet I think I'm melting inside! Gosh YES just kill me now too. Those lines!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this episode was everything!!! The screen time we needed between the two pranangs. I can't wait until next week, I'm so interested in how they're gonna execute the going back to the future thing. In the preview, Date was crying, he's pretty good at crying!

I gotta go calm myself down after finishing this episode. Woooooosaah.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg this episode was everything!!! The screen time we needed between the two pranangs. I can't wait until next week, I'm so interested in how they're gonna execute the going back to the future thing. In the preview, Date was crying, he's pretty good at crying!

I gotta go calm myself down after finishing this episode. Woooooosaah.
Agreed I need to CALM down as well. This ep got me all giddy and melting like butter inside. Next week will break me definitely!