[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Due to the super popularity that never happened before at ch3, the elder wanted to extend it to thank the fans for supporting. They're adding 3 special extensions to the end. I think it's additional scenes that include the kids and stuff.
Hmm. . . I feel like a great lakorn can just end as is and no need for the aftermath. Know what I mean. Haha. I'd rather it be up to my imagination how their ending is. :rolleyes:

But of course I'm happy we get to see BPS longer.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg!!! When I watched plergn chimplee, I fell in LOVE WITH AUM!!! I mean I was already in love with him but it was just the way he looked at Bella! He was so mesmorized! And I was mesmorized just looking at him! Lol
I don't like his hair in there. Haha.

Wow...some crazy fan of Bella’s went as far and got a tattoo of Bella’s face on his/her leg! :eek:
Woah. . . that's creepy. Haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So I was going back to watch ep 10 with subs and the scene where Kade is laying in bed, tossing and turning thinking about Date, and when she laid on her back and the camera angle was from her waist up, my thoughts were "dang, bella is sleeping on that pillow and doesn't even have a double chin! Me sleeping on those back-in-the-day pillows, I would have like 3 chins from that angle!!"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok. I'll comment on the Bella tattoo in a bit, but first look at this?!?!?!?! Jahzhzjaksioallajah?!?!?

Major off topic, but you are VERY WELCOME!! If you don't watch this you, Pope stan, will forever regret. Well that is if you haven't seen this. Hahahah.

@3:30 Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Because it's on the calf which people are saying it's a lower part of the body indicating bad. Some people said it's not improper or bad because Karakade is not a real historical figure so others said it's still improper because she's wearing a traditional clothing which should be respected. People are just trying to find things to be sensitive and extra about. Drama seekers so to speak. :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok. I'll comment on the Bella tattoo in a bit, but first look at this?!?!?!?! Jahzhzjaksioallajah?!?!?

Major off topic, but you are VERY WELCOME!! If you don't watch this you, Pope stan, will forever regret. Well that is if you haven't seen this. Hahahah.

Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
Omg that movie is sooo good, I think the year it came out it won awards too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol
I didn't like their clothes. It was supposed to be the 80s?
No wonder. Hahaha. I was like Aum looks like Elvis. I'm not fond of their hair styles during that period.
So I was going back to watch ep 10 with subs and the scene where Kade is laying in bed, tossing and turning thinking about Date, and when she laid on her back and the camera angle was from her waist up, my thoughts were "dang, bella is sleeping on that pillow and doesn't even have a double chin! Me sleeping on those back-in-the-day pillows, I would have like 3 chins from that angle!!"
Yeah, she is very skinny. The good thing about her skinny is she's not bony. She at least has meat. Haha.

the video, they criticize why on the leg
I see. Yeah, I don't see why they're criticizing him either. Haha. A tattoo is a tattoo wherever you put it is up to you. There is no right or wrong placement.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! This is what I saw. Why are they criticizing?
I wasn't really paying attention, but I think it's the fact that the tattoo of Karakade is wearing traditional Thai clothing, and her character and the lakorn she is in, is a symbol of Thaialnd it's disrespectful to place the tattoo that low near the ground.

I'm gonna listen to it carefully again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg that movie is sooo good, I think the year it came out it won awards too.
I haven't seen it, but I definitely will now. Hahaha.
I'm not usually a fan of Thai movies the most recent one I watched was Pee Mak. The one before that was probably Ken T. and Cris H.'s Bangkok Traffic Love Story. Haha.

I need English subs though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wasn't really paying attention, but I think it's the fact that the tattoo of Karakade is wearing traditional Thai clothing, and her character is kinda of like symbol of Thai pop culture (?), it's disrespectful to place the tattoo that low near the ground.

I'm gonna listen to it carefully again.
Oh I see. . . makes sense.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
Oh baby Jesus *died and came back to life*