[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bella's filming Pbee Kaew with Great.

But 4/1 should be a BPS day. The whole crew is going to "ram gae bon" or dance. Then I think Pope/Bella/PJ are the new presenters of something and will have an event the same day.
Awe even Mr. PJ is getting his own rewards. I sooo look forward to his upcoming lakorn with Prang. They look soo good together in there. I hope it's not an evening lakorn though.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I knew I was going to watch this lakorn cus of Pope and Bella but I was going to wait til it all end
I didn't think i was going to watch while airing. But yes I agree that I never thought it was going to blow up like this.
Interestingly, BPS had been on my radar for some time just because I adore both Bella + Pope and time travel(-esque) romance. I was sorta ecstatic to find out it exists. But of course the fact that it was suddenly aired and became a mega-hit, hit me like a train like it did with all of us. Definitely more than happy that it made it!

awwww, they do look cute.:love: More like Big brother is giving little sister a hug.
Lol! But still cute - could be considered for pairings with a slightly larger age gap... :p

Hmm...Chippy was good in Sixth Sense, she made me hate her and I was annoyed (which I hope was the purpose) - I honestly miss Sixth Sense because the guys and girls were badass. I would love to see Pope with Yaya because they looked so cute in Game Rai as P'Mor and Fah. And I have my hopes for Pope and Preem (because I'm bias like that). I'm anticipating on his lakorn with Chippy because he's supposed to be like a drug addict (or used to be) and I haven't seen a role like that. I just wish he'd be in a revenge lakorn but he looks too kind to be mean. I can't imagine him trying to do a slap/kiss with a nang'ek aggressively.
I've been pretty interested in the drug addict one as well. It seems like a role with lots of space for an actor to exhibit and perform. And as audience, I'm sorta intrigued by the story because we don't get many of stuff like that?

Tawee Pope was my all time fave but Pancake and Ch7 ruined it for me. I boycotted that whole channel just for ruining Tawee Pope. And then Mik and his pretty face brought me back to Ch7 and now all is forgiven lol.
The 2011 version was one of my first lakorn, and still remains to be one of my favourites...I was just very emotionally attached to it... partially because it's super well-loved by Chinese netizens and I watched on Chinese stream sites that I had a wholly positive drama experience.

But ok, I think I've seen a lot of voices against it on here enough to get the idea that it's not well-received. (You get the idea that I haven't been into lakorn so long.) Haha. I'm curious to know, but at the same time, I guess I shall not open a can of worms. :X I'll watch the old version, if anything. Maybe I'll find the answer out for myself. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let's him enjoy the events first..lol...this is money:pancarta: I want my boy to be rich. At the same time I want my girl to be rich too. Bella said she is envious of Pope that he has no lakorn to film right now.:risas3:
Haha. He's making his mama proud!
Bella is working hard right now. Glad she's doing lots! Both her upcoming roles are challenging. I'm looking forward to them too!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The 2011 version was one of my first lakorn, and still remains to be one of my favourites...I was just very emotionally attached to it... partially because it's super well-loved by Chinese netizens and I watched on Chinese stream sites that I had a wholly positive drama experience.

But ok, I think I've seen a lot of voices against it on here enough to get the idea that it's not well-received. (You get the idea that I haven't been into lakorn so long.) Haha. I'm curious to know, but at the same time, I guess I shall not open a can of worms. :X I'll watch the old version, if anything. Maybe I'll find the answer out for myself. :p
Yes watching the old version will be self-explanatory I think. You know that meme, Chanel vs Walmart lol? It's like that. The old version is on youtube but no subs and the quality isn't that great either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
These past few weeks have been soo weird for me because I've been focusing on Thai lakorns only. Hahah. My whole fam has been tortured with my Thai lakorns for weeks now. What will I do when this one ends. . . sigh.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fine I'll let her be. Haha.
Hahah I wouldn't mind seeing her with pope at events.
She probably has more events contacting her but cant accept anymore due to her filming two drama atm.
The whole cast are all busy now and certain people can't event attend the same events due to schedule clashing with other events they accepted already.

Last edited:

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I think that I saw a video where Pope said that Bella cried because she can't joint the rest doing event or promotion . I feel bad for her too cuz she can't really experience the popularity of BPS, and doing event is easy job easy money

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Awe even Mr. PJ is getting his own rewards. I sooo look forward to his upcoming lakorn with Prang. They look soo good together in there. I hope it's not an evening lakorn though.
I bet it was for evening before BPS. PJ's stock should've risen after the Cupids though. Him and Cris were super adorable together and their part got the highest rating out of all the Cupid parts. But somehow they got overshadowed by the koojins (but of course) Tono/Nycha and Toey/Cheer.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Since the caption said "congratulation with the new presenter....." so i hope it is true :)

I didnt finish the one with aum. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Cos i like Aum so I watched it till the end.I found they were cute together and Chippy also grows on me too but what annoyed me the most was Aom and Peach couple i almost gave up the drama cos them HAHA .....Anyway i still don't watch the one with Great yet :p

Oh right. She's still filming. Pope has time because he's done already. Haha. Can somebody give him a job??? Haha.
I agree if he is still jobless we will keep seeing him everywhere everyday every events ......i lost my counts already LOL

anyway Poor Pope ch3 slowly gives up on him already i guess (if no BPS)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Talking about Por Date's father a well back (however many pages back... LOL), did you guys know that he was picked by "Hollywood" to act in an American movie. The movie is called "The Hangover 2". ***NOTE*** IT IS RATED R!!!!! But it was funny as well.

BTW, I would love to buy the OST album, however, I want to make sure that the sad humming instrumental version is on the CD. If whenever someone have received their copy of the OST album, could you please share on here if it is included. Please.

Regarding to fans pushing and shoving during Pope's meet and greet event, it is very dangerous.

Another, since Weir has been mention on here. I just want to point out that I "think" he smokes, like cigar and not cigarettes. I use to like him so much since his drama with Pinky, but when I actually met him personally and "hugged" him, I can smell the "cigar" on his clothes. It was quite a "turn off". But anyways, he was my very first P'ek from the lakorn world and the experience was worthwhile as well.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Cos i like Aum so I watched it till the end.I found they were cute together and Chippy also grows on me too but what annoyed me the most was Aom and Peach couple i almost gave up the drama cos them HAHA .....Anyway i still don't watch the one with Great yet :p
I can't stand Aom.