[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Guys, Kade theme song which is female verson of Or Jao Ery has been released on itune. The title is Ter Nor Ter. MV might be released later.

Here is snippet of the song from IG. Love the song soooo muchhh:angel10::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpzmJhlVVN/
Ohhhh...I like this....its seems more like a sad version....the earlier version has a more upbeat tone.....is it the same lyrics?...doesn't sound like it....

Lmao tbh I ffw his scenes as well as the scenes with the king. I'm just here for kade & por date , janward & reung
I can't stand Falcon's hair and assy attitude...so I've been ff-ing his scenes since the start:thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm sad to say that I am unable to enjoy scenes of falcon. I ffw through his scenes even though it's very important. Also for some reason, I just don't want to know his history either lol but I still love you Louis!!!!!
Lol! I don’t even recall that he’s in here cuz I FF him like crazy too. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Couldn’t tolerate a cold/cruel treatment from an abusive person.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol, idk why you’re struggling with her 5-min of fame lmbo! She was just trying to reason herself, her answer, maybe understand modern Kade for her own sins. Even she was balling due to guilt cuz she knows she’s very guilty and very wrong.
Well she needs to go hide cuz she intervened on some would-been romances. Haha.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
You part of our guilty train?? Haha.

I actually doubt FF the King's scenes. So kudos to me!! :clap:
I have a tendency to skim/ffw all of my dramas because I normally only care for the main couples! I haven't really been FFWing this one until recently cause I'm tired of falcon lmao
Ohhhh...I like this....its seems more like a sad version....the earlier version has a more upbeat tone.....is it the same lyrics?...doesn't sound like it....

I can't stand Falcon's hair and assy attitude...so I've been ff-ing his scenes since the start:thumbup:
I wonder why they couldn't get him a better looking wig!!

I just noticed that Mae Malee is wearing Thai clothing now though instead of her previous like..western? dresses

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hmm. Was not what I expected. Haha. Her voice is kind of shaky, and the voice doesn't really sound like what I have heard. Regardless I can't wait to hear the full song!!
What we heard before is the Verse part...here is Chorus..so it does not sound the same...

Different lyrics from male version but equally romantic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

The lyrics are different. I think she's reassuring him that she'll be his and he'll be her's only. What I understood from that snippet is he's an important person in her life, they shall find eachother in their next life, and he's the one in her heart. . . I think.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Guys, Kade theme song which is female verson of Or Jao Ery has been released on itune. The title is Ter Nor Ter. MV might be released later.

Here is snippet of the song from IG. Love the song soooo muchhh:angel10::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpzmJhlVVN/
Omgggggg :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love:
You Oh you. I only have you in my heart.
You Oh you. No one can ever compare with you
There's only you that destiny has intended
The only important person for me always
If any life, we aren't able to be together
In that life, I'm willing to live lonely without you
In any life, I hope to follow and meet with you.
You oh you. I belong to you only.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ahh I love the lyrics of the female version, especially knowing the ending explanation part. Which I won't say even though it's been all over this thread already lol.

But I think the best part is that the end of the song. It took 3 lines from the chorus part of Ice's song, the main theme, and set it to this melody. Nice touch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What we heard before is the Verse part...here is Chorus..so it does not sound the same...
Yeah, I know. I relistened to the other snippet and it sounds like her, but her singing is just a bit different.
Should I go find this song or wait to hear it in the lakorn. . . hmm. Maybe I'll just wait. I don't want my first impression to be skewed. Haha.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Girl, you do not know how frustrating it was those last few minutes! Haha.
It was for me too.....coz I was getting tired of it...they could have finished ghost Karakade bit in one scene or two at the most.....they kind of dragged it out in bits and pieces for the entire episode...
The key is good editing.....they stretch the scene to make it more spooky or something.....which makes the scene seem loooong....Kade looking around here, there, everywhere...every single time.....then camera panning..to the wind blowing....and all the stuff from ghost movies......but the thing is such scenes need tight editing to make them impactful....also the director does great at romance...long lingering scenes work for romance scenes....but the action and spooky scenes not so much....they loose their intention when its dragged out....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did she really interfere? Lol cuz I did not recall them romancing. Lol!:celebrate16: Will need to rewatch it.
She directly intervened two scenes and indirectly intervened one scene. Two scenes in her room one scene at the dock, or whatever you call that deck. Haha. I kept track!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was for me too.....coz I was getting tired of it...they could have finished ghost Karakade bit in one scene or two at the most.....they kind of dragged it out in bits and pieces for the entire episode...
The key is good editing.....they stretch the scene to make it more spooky or something.....which makes the scene seem loooong....Kade looking around here, there, everywhere...every single time.....then camera panning..to the wind blowing....and all the stuff from ghost movies......but the thing is such scenes need tight editing to make them impactful....also the director does great at romance...long lingering scenes work for romance scenes....but the action and spooky scenes not so much....they loose their intention when its dragged out....
Exactly!! They repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again and then Karakade comes out an eternity later. Jaha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@alissaax thanks for translation my dear. Sounds so romantic:icon12: I can't wait until we hear it accompany with their love scenes.

@jeanie1 yeah my thought exactly. I love what I heard. The lyric, how it was sung, and the ending part from Ice's song.

@phatman
I listened to the full ver already uploaded illegally on youtube coz I can't wait. Lmao...I don't have itune..so..lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omgggggg :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love:
You Oh you. I only have you in my heart.
You Oh you. No one can ever compare with you
There's only you that destiny has intended
The only important person for me always
If any life, we aren't able to be together
In that life, I'm willing to live lonely without you
In any life, I hope to follow and meet with you.
You oh you. I belong to you only.
Ah. I was close. Hahah. Thanks!! Simple yet beautiful!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I haven't had the time to catch up with this week's episodes yet but it seems like Karakade is coming back to haunt us (literally) hahaha

Speaking of Karakade, the more I think about her character, the more interesting she seems to be. She doesn't take shit from people, she releases all her negative feelings on people very explicitly. Probably so to protect herself and not reveal to others that she is actually vulnerable and weak inside. We were given some clues about her background - loss of her parents, and having to leave her home to come to live in Date's house. Yes, of course, she was already not a very good person, most probably really spoiled - she doesn't make an effort to be nice to people, she doesn't even try. She isn't actually scheming (the only malicious plan she had committed was actually... very badly planned and executed... LOL). For someone so spoiled, abusive, damaged, she is super transparent.

She doesn't have the rights to be angry at Kadesurang but it still made sense that she's angry because she was supposed to be marrying the person she loves. It was supposed to be her - doesn't matter that Kadesurang is going all out to help her or that Date never loved her - the hurt is still real. If you're speaking from a personal POV, it is gonna be conflicting for someone facing such a situation, and especially with Karakade's personality, it would make sense for her to be selfish anyway.

I see that her character has a lot of potential, but somehow so far the writing hasn't been able to fully realise it yet (the storywriting in general to me, is ok, but not very strong). I totally agree that right now it's not very justified why she even deserves Kadesurang's favour. The abrupt change of heart wasn't very well-explained or made easy for us to understand. If we knew a bit more about Karakade's background - why she became this damaged and to show that she is actually vulnerable inside, I think that it would make more sense. We got the very brief mentions of how she might be loathed by people from her hometown - but we don't even know if people hated her because of her crappy personality or it's that those people drove her to be so hateful. And we don't even know much about her real self - because every single time we see Karakade, she's just slapping the shit out of people, and nothing else. I would love to learn more about her, and for Kadesurang as well. I think it would help to bolster the substance of the narrative.

For example, I would love to see potential tender sides to Karakade, like perhaps why she likes Date so much? So far it feels like she's really devoted to him - and that shows a certain pureness, longing for love in her heart? But so far, it seems to be that she only fell for him because of his looks - it's almost just pure infatuation? Since we don't get an explanation, we don't see how they interact enough for Karakade to be rationally so devoted?

Karakade sort of acts as a n'rai here, but she has the potential not to fall into the flat merely-evil-for-no-reason plot device antagonist archetype due to her connection with Kadesurang.

(Then again, I haven't watched this week's episodes, so my analysis and thoughts are for all the episodes so far up till last week's~)

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Louis' character is hard to watch cause the dude is all drama all the time. But this lakorn has been 90% comedy. There's a serious disconnect. Even the real political figures like Got's character get some down time when he's around Kade. There's a certain charm to these proper serious characters being amused with Kade's goofiness.

Then there's Constantin that Kade doesn't like and he can't stand her either. He doesn't seem to like anyone, not even his wife. I think he loves her but he doesn't like her. Who wants to watch such a drip?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@alissaax thanks for translation my dear. Sounds so romantic:icon12: I can't wait until we hear it accompany with their love scenes.

@jeanie1 yeah my thought exactly. I love what I heard. The lyric, how it was sung, and the ending part from Ice's song.

@phatman
I listened to the full ver already uploaded illegally on youtube coz I can't wait. Lmao...I don't have itune..so..lol..
Grrr.....should I listen or not?!?! Hahaha. I want to so bad, but I also want the moment I hear the song to be just like the moment when I heard the guy version in the lakorn! Haha.

Alright. I'm going to save it. Haha. Thanks for the offer though. I much appreciate it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahh I love the lyrics of the female version, especially knowing the ending explanation part. Which I won't say even though it's been all over this thread already lol.

But I think the best part is that the end of the song. It took 3 lines from the chorus part of Ice's song, the main theme, and set it to this melody. Nice touch.
Which lines? I've been listening to all the OST's on repeat, but I can't catch anything. Haha