[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Everyone should def go look up Por Deur and his dad up on the internet by their given names. They're both future kings and it'll give you pretty clear ideas of who they are in history

@Chievhong according to his words similar to the King's, he didn't want him to die, only wanted him punished basically so that the kin n would lose trust in him and so that one day Falcon can basically take over Khun Luang Leo's position.

Kind of a odd situation. He clearly appreciates Khun Luang Leo in some way yet he also knew he was the easiest target to be able to betray since Lek trusted him so much.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm kind of hoping people don't share the videos on this forum or any forums because sometimes I feel like Thai producers/or whoever works for the channels will snoop around this forum. This forum is pretty public...just my thoughts. I believe it should strictly be kept underground.
I laughed so hard over strictly be kept underground :risas3:
Perhaps whom ever is providing the link should do email instead and mass send the link to multiple people.

Dearest

恋の予感
When people hate that Evil karakade spirit is coming back, i'm here crying for her. Like I feel her pain.

In ep 9 preview we saw is actually the 2nd time she came to confront Kade if she loves Date and will get married to Date or not. Both times she came, Date will interfere so Karakade spirit witnessed their whole conversation. This is a turning point that we know Kade loves Date and vice versa.

Don't miss ep 10 tonight. It's gonna be so emotional.

Date even called himself P' when talking to Kade.
Reacting to the spoiler --- OMG narak!!!!! @Chario mintmario did he not before? Now, I have to go back and watch to see what he says

edit: nvm, I went back to watch so no, he didn't before. yay! he's falling so hard- you guys were not kidding about that

I just loveeee how in thai dramas or even other asian dramas, names and referring to oneself/someone as P' or nong are held with such importance and value to show how close you are with a person. I always feel warm and fuzzy whenever the couple gets to that stage where they refer to their nicknames or finally call someone (or refer to themselves as) P' after a long time.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Let me just spazz over this scene if anyone hasn't talked about yet. When Kade went to Por Date to give him money to buy nets, and he was all like "I knew you would find a way. And there's only me who you can force and threaten to do what you want." Ohohohohohohhohoho Por Date you know so well. Kade using her charm against him works all the time hehehehehehe and Kade going "What a man" when he said he would buy the nets himself. I guess Kade couldn't wait for Por Date to do it, so she went to do it herself. I love how his mom was like "Yes, I know you are really rich" when Kade said she'd buy more nets if the mom hired more servants.

Ok spazz over...now is the reason why people didn't treat their servants as well as they do now because they thought servants have it easy and they're lazy. Kade was like "Servants have it easy?" when the uncle said they get free food and shelter.

alissaax

We should have an underground partyyyyy!!! Rewatch the whole drama after it ends.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Let me just spazz over this scene if anyone hasn't talked about yet. When Kade went to Por Date to give him money to buy nets, and he was all like "I knew you would find a way. And there's only me who you can force and threaten to do what you want." Ohohohohohohhohoho Por Date you know so well. Kade using her charm against him works all the time hehehehehehe
Yes this.....I was so LMAO at Por Date.....they are not even married yet and he knows she has him in the palm of her hand and dancing to her tunes....and he's not bothered about it AT ALL....he was like yeah i knew you'll come to me and I'll have to do it for you.

alissaax

Someone freaking made a remix of Por Dates' rap and Karakade with Boom Boom Pow Black Eye Peas :risas3::risas3::risas3: its sounds good.:clap::clap::clap:

Edit
Found vids

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
They weren't really sneaky and seemed a little unprepared for the ambush...lol it's a lakorn I guess so they'll succeed either way. Ohohoho he's happy she worries for him!!!

I have no idea what they're saying but the way he stares at her...omg adorable

Kade's cute how she just invites herself in the conversation amongst the men. It's like she's their meddling little sister hahahahahaha (well not to Por Date of course)

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
After yeseterday's episode...I realized how spoiled we are with Kade and Por Date scenes. Other dramas should take note. More pra'nang means more fin for us fans. Ohhhhh how I've missed seeing them together~~~

awwww nooo Kade's going to try and distance herself from Por Date boo hoo. She said she misses Khun Reung when Por Date asked how she's missing.

Grrrr Karagade making me mad!!! Poor Kade and Por Date

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
After yeseterday's episode...I realized how spoiled we are with Kade and Por Date scenes. Other dramas should take note. More pra'nang means more fin for us fans. Ohhhhh how I've missed seeing them together~~~

awwww nooo Kade's going to try and distance herself from Por Date boo hoo. She said she misses Khun Reung when Por Date asked how she's missing.
Yes VERY spoiled with pranang scene. But I can't help it when they're so adorable together. Por Date such a sweet talker to Kade.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Nuuuuuuuooooo that's sad maybe he will later!
I hope so but doesn't look like it.

Off topic, now Janward family is broke. They confiscated their family's belonging. Reung is falling for Janward and vice versa.

Here the time jump again. Malee already delivered her first baby. The pace is so good.