[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KomKom

sarNie Egg
Just to avoid confusion. I have been following this drama from the the very start before they started filming or even fitting. When chompoo rejected this drama due to her busy schedule, it was immediately moved to Bella. This information is for those who keep mention that Taew was offered it in the second place. It was exactly offered to Bella after Chompoo's rejection.
Anyways, both Taew and Bella are my favourite actress, they shines their own and have real talent and ability to be called professional actors.
They both deserved to be praised and acknowledged.
Have a nice day and enjoy today episode.
Lots of Love,

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Anyone else crying with me. I'm bawling. My heart hurts so much for Khun Luang Lek.

Can't imagine the physical and emotional pain he went through plus the heart break. To have not only loved your king loyally but to blindly trust outsiders as your own to have it come back and leave you bloodied and lifeless in the end. Good words towards the end to Falcon. My heart

The guilt and heartbreak everyone involved must've felt is so sad.

The scene between Thongkum and the King...yup... hits my heart. My eyes will be swollen tomorrow but I don't care. With the earlier translating and the subbed scene... the fact hits you hard.

If anyone doesn't watch this episode bc they feel it may go political...it's not. It's a perfect blend and a heartbreaking one. Can someone give these guys an Oscar please?

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just saw Pope and Bella's interview and sounds like they won't pair up again any time soon but they do want to work together again. Bella has her current 2 that will take up the rest of this year and another reserved her already for next year.

Pope's free now but full next year. So schedules don't match. Bet Pope is gonna be on top of most people's list now.

Also they're cute as friends. They always have these little petty arguments lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kade and PorDate was so close (almost kiss I say) then Kade heard/saw Karakade she moved away from him, OMG his face when she did that.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Love love this drama, I have to say this lakorn got me hooked the very 1st episode with Bella’s character when the whole switching of the soul. Bella portrayed her character so well with her cuteness, innocence, goofiness and how in awed she was to be back to the future in her history era. So I give it to Bella’s performance in sucking the viewers in from the very beginning. Next is her two maids, they have great chemistry with their Mae Nai with the a”OKays” signs and loyalty and all. I just love how they have Kade incorporate her modern language in an olden era and we can laugh at it, it makes the lakorn interesting to watch and is never boring. I laugh every time when the other people has no clue in what she is saying, the expression on their face is priceless. Next is Pope, our Por Det, in the beginning I was not impressed with his acting when he was disgusted with our Karaged, but as the story progress and him fallinG for her changed, these two characters are just too cute! Plus all the other characters and maids are just perfect in here, I give them all a standing ovation for their performances. This is one lakorn that will be a classic for sure, the whole ensemble not just the two main characters.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just saw Pope and Bella's interview and sounds like they won't pair up again any time soon but they do want to work together again. Bella has her current 2 that will take up the rest of this year and another reserved her already for next year.

Pope's free now but full next year. So schedules don't match. Bet Pope is gonna be on top of most people's list now.

Also they're cute as friends. They always have these little petty arguments lol.
I wonder if there's going to be any lakorn opening this year that will want him as a pra'ek if he is free now.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That’s exciting! I already want to know her third one 5555

Next year???? Like 2019??? That’s a long time of nothing considering that it’s still only March 2018 lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder if there's going to be any lakorn opening this year that will want him as a pra'ek if he is free now.
Yeah I was just looking down the page of this section to see if there's any lakorn without a p'ek yet and there doesn't seem to be. But we don't always get advance news of an upcoming one.

I don't know exactly what he meant by free now, full next year. Does seem strange if he literally meant no one booked him yet for the rest of the year. I know before BPS he's not on the same level as say Nadech, Mark, the 2 James etc. but unemployed for a year? Maybe he just meant the next couple of months. Probably worked out best for him. He's raking in the big bucks now doing events.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else crying with me. I'm bawling. My heart hurts so much for Khun Luang Lek.

Can't imagine the physical and emotional pain he went through plus the heart break. To have not only loved your king loyally but to blindly trust outsiders as your own to have it come back and leave you bloodied and lifeless in the end. Good words towards the end to Falcon. My heart

The guilt and heartbreak everyone involved must've felt is so sad.

The scene between Thongkum and the King...yup... hits my heart. My eyes will be swollen tomorrow but I don't care. With the earlier translating and the subbed scene... the fact hits you hard.

If anyone doesn't watch this episode bc they feel it may go political...it's not. It's a perfect blend and a heartbreaking one. Can someone give these guys an Oscar please?
I actually cried watching Khun Luang Lek. This is such a heartbreaking episode and i love on how it has a balance between political scene and the two lovebirds. Can’t wait to watch tonights episode.

Dearest

恋の予感
This is just me being awful at understanding history, but who is Thongkum? Why was he able to just walk out in the middle of talking to the king? Isnt that considered really disrespectful? Also, him defying the king...is he in a super high position?

Nik

sarNie Hatchling

Next year should be fine. Willing to wait for another year for Popebella new drama. Bella have one work with Great and another one with Phet. Wondering who is her next year lead man. Maybe it will change to Pope :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I was just looking down the page of this section to see if there's any lakorn without a p'ek yet and there doesn't seem to be. But we don't always get advance news of an upcoming one.

I don't know exactly what he meant by free now, full next year. Does seem strange if he literally meant no one booked him yet for the rest of the year. I know before BPS he's not on the same level as say Nadech, Mark, the 2 James etc. but unemployed for a year? Maybe he just meant the next couple of months. Probably worked out best for him. He's raking in the big bucks now doing events.
Well he was saying that before the popularity of BPS he didn't have events. He even tried to lower his price by a lot but no one would hire him. However he is super busy now that he had to up his price so that he can manage what jobs to accept and which ones not to. Usually quality jobs would be able to afford high prices so the reason why he up his price made sense. I'm sure he's pretty busy with events now and will be offer brands soon if not already. With his popularity right now, I'm sure the channel will want to capitalize on it by having lakorns ready for him already. They'll most likely announce it soon. These could be lakorns that will start filming this year and air next or start filming next year which is why he said he's full next year.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This is just me being awful at understanding history, but who is Thongkum? Why was he able to just walk out in the middle of talking to the king? Isnt that considered really disrespectful? Also, him defying the king...is he in a super high position?
Is it a spoiler alert if it's history? Will be the next king and the current king's cousin I think but was raised together along with Khun Lek so they're all like brothers.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Can I just say the father and son aka Por Deur (Got Jirayu) and his dad seems like a force to be reckon with right now. No knowledge really on their real life counterparts and the good or bad they brought to Thailand but they def seem like the take charge type for the people and country.

**Update...you're wrong WeirFany.

I will never get over how much I love Got in boran settings. Guess the only thing about him is that his voice is a tadddddd higher pitched. But he sooo perfect in these roles.

Now that I've finished crying through the subbed one too, can't wait for the new episode. If your hearts hurt like mines for this episode, let's all cheer up and cheer on for the one tomorrow my time or today if that's yours!

On a serious note ... these gorgeous ladies has inspired to really lose weight and get some brand new Thai clothes. So beautiful.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
55555 yes I would be very shocked if he’s free til 2019. It didn’t sound right. Lol

Talking about event fees, a few days ago I came upon this most recent article of top 6 highest paid event actors.

1. Nadech - 300,000-350,000 bhat
2. JJ - 300,000-350,000 bhat
3. Boy P - 250,000 bhat
4. Mark - 250,000 bhat
5. Weir - 150,000-200,000 bhat
6. Pope - 200,000 bhat

Definitely, BPSW has helped boost Pope’s event fee. http://thaistarnews.info/6-thai-actors-events/

It helps to be famous and popular! High, very very high fees! Lol :p