[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
I suggested to the team that we do filefactory download links in smaller resolution would that be something beneficial? Like 380p or 480p in 1-2 parts for faster download. You won’t be able to stream but at least it might not get taken down since the channel seem to go after streaming more
Let me know so I can get the subscription and upload ep 1-8. Our good friend is going 1080p which is over 3gb! Insane quality and very long time to download

I think 480 is fine but if there’s an option for the 1080 for this drama it would be great too since this is an excellent drama that some ppl would definitely want in sane quality.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
I think 480 is fine but if there’s an option for the 1080 for this drama it would be great too since this is an excellent drama that some ppl would definitely want in sane quality.
Oh! You gotta see the quality of 1080p! It’s a long ass download but it’s worrh it. Our good friend is doing 1080p for our projects. I hope she will release it soon! I don’t think I can say much more lol

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Oh! You gotta see the quality of 1080p! It’s a long ass download but it’s worrh it. Our good friend is doing 1080p for our projects. I hope she will release it soon! I don’t think I can say much more lol

i bet the quality must be amazing and you will definitely notice alot more detail of the drama. i know for sure i'm going to be one of those crazy ppl that will download the 1080 even though it's over 3 gb just for the quality since this is an amazing drama to have and watch in 1080 to keep forever. lol..

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
i bet the quality must be amazing and you will definitely notice alot more detail of the drama. i know for sure i'm going to be one of those crazy ppl that will download the 1080 even though it's over 3 gb just for the quality since this is an amazing drama to have and watch in 1080 to keep forever. lol..
I would too!!!!

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
I know nothing about the subfiles, if it work for a lot of the fans then it will be good. Thank you the subteam, you really working hard to make the fans happy.:thumbup:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Dear @petraSA
WOW if you really do a FF then it would be a godsend! Thanks a billion!

If your team allow, I have the FF account + paid access for 1 year++, and I can upload BPS ep 1-8. Well actually, if you want to use my account to upload all subbed eps till the end, then please let me know. I’m happily assist.

Moneyly

sarNie Egg
Life will be so much easier if Thai Lakorns will just sub their own dramas. They have do much international fans, whom they should care about. I get the whole copyright thing with fansub, but I just wish they will care more about their fan base who doesn't know Thai. They should hire fansubers to sub their lakorns. Honestly the whole donation thing was not a big deal. I used to subscribe to Drama fever, Netflix, viki all together at one point to watch drama. I wouldn't mind paying to watch this lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Life will be so much easier if Thai Lakorns will just sub their own dramas. They have do much international fans, whom they should care about. I get the whole copyright thing with fansub, but I just wish they will care more about their fan base who doesn't know Thai. They should hire fansubers to sub their lakorns. Honestly the whole donation thing was not a big deal. I used to subscribe to Drama fever, Netflix, viki all together at one point to watch drama. I wouldn't mind paying to watch this lakorn.
I think it'll happen eventually but they are a business so they'll have to figure out how to capitalize on it. if it is very popular in like China and Korea, the subtitles will probably be in their language. Last i heard was Gmm25 will be doing English subtitles on their high demand lakorns. I'm not sure which ones though.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Exactly. Because of the internet BPS as surpassed DPS in popularity. Its got an overseas fanbase added to its home fanbase. Haha. I saw DPS as a child and loved the show, but never knew it was such a hit. Haha. What were the ratings btw? If I remember reading from somewhere correctly the ratings were over 40% right?
It's funny because til this day, my family sometimes call Kob "Daoprasook" LOL the name just stuck with her.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Dear @petraSA
WOW if you really do a FF then it would be a godsend! Thanks a billion!

If your team allow, I have the FF account + paid access for 1 year++, and I can upload BPS ep 1-8. Well actually, if you want to use my account to upload all subbed eps till the end, then please let me know. I’m happily assist.
Hey! Feel free to upload and do your own download links to share too if u want. If u wanna do a higher or lower quality or 720p jus let me know I’d me happy to assist with giving u the srt. Someone already doing 1080p(gotta wait for it). It’s better to give to individual sub files than public less abuse. I got notin against sharing it’s just we ask keep the team credit.
You can find me on Facebook if u decide to share this projects as well <3