[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Omg. Same. Haha. James J, Mark, Mario all those baby facez of Ch3 are cute, but not very convincing when playing tough characters. Haha.

On STT I agree, Pope is too shy and naive, and Ploy is too aggressive. I'm not even talking about the characters here. Haha. You can just see how careful Pope is whrn being intimate with Ploy. He has this bubble that is obviously visible. Haha. She is just too "experienced," both professionally and personally for our little Pope.
Oh yes mark I forgot him....he did fine in KC though....but only coz they toned down the character for him I think.
OMG about Pope in STT...yes yes it was so obvious how careful he was being....I could see it just from the clips...Ploy looked like she was gonna ravish him poor guy...:risas3:

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I think we all are obsessed at the moment. Haha.
It's just so funny how this lakorn started out so . . . dead. How did it become so big?? What is it about this lakorn that has people all worked up about??? Pope?? Bella??? The storyline??? Pope is cute, but was never a household name in Thai ET. Bella became popular because of Jiranee, and like the storyline isn't even original. Why are we so obsessed out of our minds! HAHA.
As someone who is fairly new to lakorns, I think it has to do with both chemistry between cast and breath of fresh air storyline. I have gotten bored with Kdramas recently cause it all seems to follow the same pattern. I found lakorns, and while they seemed to have a similar formula, there was a difference. And then BPS comes along and it felt like the story I was searching for. Cute, happy, smart, strong female lead. Male lead has that diplomatic, proper coldness but is able to smile and be curious about the female lead. They felt like real people.

I wanna read the book now, but I can't read Thai. :(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I feel like the subbed videos of this lakorn being removed is the universe's way of telling me to stop watching lakorns & revise for my exams :pancarta: but I don't want to stop watching it & wait for the subbed videos to go public :crybaby2:

Dearest

恋の予感
Wow I can't believe we're half way through the lakorn. I think 15 episodes is a good enough length. I wonder since this was such a hit they might extend? Gosh Pope fit the historical drama more than modern lol

I dont think anyone else is providing subs. I can only hope I get added to the Fb group. :sad6:

Regardless of this situation, cheer up everyone! :icon12:

Ahsan

sarNie Egg
I don't think anyone else apart from SDJK were subbing it T___T
Ridiculous now that they reached "donations" they wanted etc to continue it, might as well allow people to join, unless they think one of the people who donated is not from official channels and all....

anyway surely somewhere..I saw another one called bribas or sth but he only did first episode. sigh

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ridiculous now that they reached "donations" they wanted etc to continue it, might as well allow people to join, unless they think one of the people who donated is not from official channels and all....

anyway surely somewhere..I saw another one called bribas or sth but he only did first episode. sigh
There's someone stealing their work though & passing it off as their own plus channel 3 will keep deleting it of they make it public. And they can't exactly say to all those people that have already paid that they won't have access to it

Ahsan

sarNie Egg
There's someone stealing their work though & passing it off as their own plus channel 3 will keep deleting it of they make it public. And they can't exactly say to all those people that have already paid that they won't have access to it
well, think at the very least subtitle files would be cool, we can add to our players etc to make it work

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh no..nothing about saying he is young..its actaully a good thing for him lol.

Yeah the ex was a major turn off and drag a bit there but I was able to finish the lakorn. Wasn't that bad.

As doe Pope, his character STT was not attracting at all. He so in love and faithful to a woman like Ploy' s character that yeah its a turn off too. He's so weak and too much dramas bewteen the two women that his character got lost in the story.

I honestly think that Por Date is his best character yet. Por Date seem to be written with Pope in mind because he played it so well. Same to Bella. I coule go on and on, on how great they played their charater.

Lol Bella always work out. If you follow her on IG she always be posting pic of her at the gym so yes he4 body tone is great.

Yeah I like Bella's body. She's hot. Weir is lucky. Haha

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Yes
well, think at the very least subtitle files would be cool, we can add to our players etc to make it work
Yes i was about to suggest they make soft sub since it might be safer for them as they only released sub.

I was sad bcoz i hv no one to vouch me for d private group. I'm d only one plus a friend who watch it. anyone who can vouch for me? I promise i'm a human.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

It's difficult for them and they've never asked for donations, it was actually us here who purposed to donate.

Ahsan

sarNie Egg
well i still think they should release subtitle files at the very least, really makes this "paid" enters sad really..

and community can help with people to get the players working

hopefully someone from there sees this message and gives everyone something to be happy about rather than the 200 in the private group lol

petraSA

sarNie Egg

So might I ask wat you suggest we (fansubbers) do exactly. If we wanna quit subbing it ppl shit on us saying all sort of mean uncalled things
Volunteers don’t join subbing for the “donations” we never asked and we were perfectly happy doing it for free. SJ & DK been subbing for free since 2015. But wat u suggest after we can’t upload to YT or FB?
Don’t tell me we gotta pay out of our own pocket to host videos too?
Shit no wonder no one wants to sub! Aren’t u guys the ones posting if we need help hosting to finish it you’ll help us? And we aren’t giving it to just donators we have added many people who can’t and it’s alright.
Sorry but I gotta defend the ladies I seen how much they work to get it out same day and if it wasn’t for the channel taking us down we’d be just happy on YouTube and FB

Oh and might I mention after posting to Vimeo we made it public for everyone again and ep 5-8 was taken down again. And actually we were going to get filefactory and give people the option to download it instead of stream. So that way ppl get their Vimeo but we can accommodate as much ppl as we can until it finishing airing

Last edited:

Ahsan

sarNie Egg
So might I ask wat you suggest we (fansubbers) do exactly. If we wanna quit subbing it ppl shit on us saying all sort of mean uncalled things
Volunteers don’t join subbing for the “donations” we never asked and we were perfectly happy doing it for free. SJ & DK been subbing for free since 2015. But wat u suggest after we can’t upload to YT or FB?
Don’t tell me we gotta pay out of our own pocket to host videos too?
Shit no wonder no one wants to sub! Aren’t u guys the ones posting if we need help hosting to finish it you’ll help us? And we aren’t giving it to just donators we have added many people who can’t and it’s alright.
Sorry but I gotta defend the ladies I seen how much they work to get it out same day and if it wasn’t for the channel taking us down we’d be just happy on YouTube and FB
aight then since "private group" is open to join, make a google excel sheet where people can put up their names etc and you guys can accept them in then, any admins etc (thats one idea) coz im sure Im not the only one who got denied entrance into private group

2) You can release the subtitle files for people to download so any of us can possibly upload with our players etc (And no we dont need you to host videos coz the videos are everywhere, all people want are the subs)

There are other places to upload ofcs without gaining the attention of those channels etc, such as cloud drives etc, but anyway yes having a private group saves the chances etc, still, wasnt necessary to put up the donations tho if you didnt ask for it and at the same time, you might as well accept everyone as it seems you are claiming to say, anyway i have nothing shit to say or wtv you feel, just want everyone to be able to access your content which you claim again to be free etc so pretty sure everyone is open to finding a solution