[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I honestly don't think BPS can make it to 40%, but hey 20% is just fine for me. Haha.
Like some said back then it could make it because they dont have high technology like today so people most likely sit and watch their TV at home. But if you add the popularity in Thailand and oversea..i say it surely surpass it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm kinda obsessed about this lakorn. I was browsing the hashtags on IG and saw Great singing the theme song. Such a hit! Haha the Korean group saying Pope's line was cute. Bella even had her camera crew during her Dior event saying "Or Jao" haha so cute
I think we all are obsessed at the moment. Haha.
It's just so funny how this lakorn started out so . . . dead. How did it become so big?? What is it about this lakorn that has people all worked up about??? Pope?? Bella??? The storyline??? Pope is cute, but was never a household name in Thai ET. Bella became popular because of Jiranee, and like the storyline isn't even original. Why are we so obsessed out of our minds! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Like some said back then it could make it because they dont have high technology like today so people most likely sit and watch their TV at home. But if you add the popularity in Thailand and oversea..i say it surely surpass it.
Yeah, I agree. Ratings nowadays have so many variables you can't really compare them alone. I guess we'll never know.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Enjoy reading the comments and spoilers here. I have to wait until my classes are over to watch the rest. I wish I can get my hands on the book right now. I was going to order from Kinokuniya but the shipping was 200+. I'll wait till I visit Thailand next year. I hope I can pick up the book and DVDs then.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree. Ratings nowadays have so many variables you can't really compare them alone. I guess we'll never know.
Lol right. But as long as we know how crazy this is oversea and in thailand I'm happy already. This lakorn is making history and Popella popularity is soaring so thats all tha matter.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Enjoy reading the comments and spoilers here. I have to wait until my classes are over to watch the rest. I wish I can get my hands on the book right now. I was going to order from Kinokuniya but the shipping was 200+. I'll wait till I visit Thailand next year. I hope I can pick up the book and DVDs then.
Can u link where to purchase the book? I can't read thai but would like a copy for memory hahahah

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think we all are obsessed at the moment. Haha.
It's just so funny how this lakorn started out so . . . dead. How did it become so big?? What is it about this lakorn that has people all worked up about??? Pope?? Bella??? The storyline??? Pope is cute, but was never a household name in Thai ET. Bella became popular because of Jiranee, and like the storyline isn't even original. Why are we so obsessed out of our minds! HAHA.
I think it must be fate....some times the universe aligns to bring together the right people at the right time at the right place to create magic. I don't think this show would have reached this height if either of the leads were different.
I have been watching scenes from Pope's other dramas...there is always something missing....even in his acting...and the chemistry is just not there....not even half of what he has with Bella...I also went and watched some scenes of Padiwarada again.....Bella was good but JJ looks too baby faced....Bella looks mature in front of him...i don't know if they are loved together or not but Bella has a strong presence...she needs some one like Pope or PJ to balance the frame.....actors with mature looks....I don't mean old....I mean actors who look like men not boys.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think it must be fate....some times the universe aligns to bring together the right people at the right time at the right place to create magic. I don't think this show would have reached this height if either of the leads were different.
I have been watching scenes from Pope's other dramas...there is always something missing....even in his acting...and the chemistry is just not there....not even half of what he has with Bella...I also went and watched some scenes of Padiwarada again.....Bella was good but JJ looks too baby faced....Bella looks mature in front of him...i don't know if they are loved together or not but Bella has a strong presence...she needs some one like Pope or PJ to balance the frame.....actors with mature looks....I don't mean old....I mean actors who look like men not boys.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup:

THAT HITS THE SPOT! Love everything you said here. Coming from a Jiranee fan this is so true. While I like Jiranee, James have a baby face and sometime I felt like he is still a kid compared to Bella. Same to Pope, his latest one with Diana..I couldn't feel the chemistry at all because she have a younger look to her. She is pretty but too skinny lols. Bella have a nice body and mature looks to her while Pope also have a nice body too and such a man. hahaha bias much? I hope not lol. But whatever the reason they works well together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just saw Pope was crowded by a whole bunch of people. He gained so much popularity from this and i’m sooo happy. He seems really down to earth and he just keeps looking better and better.i thought that the p’ek wouldn’t get as much recognition since this is mainly about n’ek but dang, his likes are HUGE on IG too.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just saw Pope was crowded by a whole bunch of people. He gained so much popularity from this and i’m sooo happy. He seems really down to earth and he just keeps looking better and better.i thought that the p’ek wouldn’t get as much recognition since this is mainly about n’ek but dang, his likes are HUGE on IG too.
I'm glad they both are. They need each other chemistry for this to work.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

THAT HITS THE SPOT! Love everything you said here. Coming from a Jiranee fan this is so true. While I like Jiranee, James have a baby face and sometime I felt like he is still a kid compared to Bella. Same to Pope, his latest one with Diana..I couldn't feel the chemistry at all because she have a younger look to her. She is pretty but too skinny lols. Bella have a nice body and mature looks to her while Pope also have a nice body too and such a man. hahaha bias much? I hope not lol. But whatever the reason they works well together.
haha..I wasn't sure if I should name him...didn't want to offend anyone.....but thats one of the reason I couldn't continue Padiwarada....he looked very young and even though his character was supposed to be tough sheriff or something he was not convincing me....(that and the ex came back in the 2nd episode...I was like wtf...I have to sit through the rest of the episodes to watch her try to seduce him and create misunderstandings between them...no thanks)
....I have the same issue with mario....I had such a hard time picturing him as a yakuza boss.....
I think Pope could have done better in STT....from whatever scenes I saw Ploy was too overpowering or maybe Pope was told to play his character as a beta male...or maybe his character was weakly written as the show was mostly about these two women...whatever it was it was not working for me....
I do want to try Sapai Jao again though....
And yeah Bella does have a great body.....very toned, fit and healthy not too skinny....she must workout a lot...:thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's. . . Buphae Saniwat! Haha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
haha..I wasn't sure if I should name him...didn't want to offend anyone.....but thats one of the reason I couldn't continue Padiwarada....he looked very young and even though his character was supposed to be tough sheriff or something he was not convincing me....(that and the ex came back in the 2nd episode...I was like wtf...I have to sit through the rest of the episodes to watch her try to seduce him and create misunderstandings between them...no thanks)
....I have the same issue with mario....I had such a hard time picturing him as a yakuza boss.....
I think Pope could have done better in STT....from whatever scenes I saw Ploy was too overpowering or maybe Pope was told to play his character as a beta male...or maybe his character was weakly written as the show was mostly about these two women...whatever it was it was not working for me....
And yeah Bella does have a great body.....very toned, fit and healthy not too skinny....she must workout a lot...:thumbup:
Oh no..nothing about saying he is young..its actaully a good thing for him lol.

Yeah the ex was a major turn off and drag a bit there but I was able to finish the lakorn. Wasn't that bad.

As doe Pope, his character STT was not attracting at all. He so in love and faithful to a woman like Ploy' s character that yeah its a turn off too. He's so weak and too much dramas bewteen the two women that his character got lost in the story.

I honestly think that Por Date is his best character yet. Por Date seem to be written with Pope in mind because he played it so well. Same to Bella. I coule go on and on, on how great they played their charater.

Lol Bella always work out. If you follow her on IG she always be posting pic of her at the gym so yes he4 body tone is great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think a lot of people, including me likes his character. Cold, cool, handsome, reasonable, mysterious. He's everyone's dream pra'ek. Haha.

Omg. Same. Haha. James J, Mark, Mario all those baby facez of Ch3 are cute, but not very convincing when playing tough characters. Haha.

On STT I agree, Pope is too shy and naive, and Ploy is too aggressive. I'm not even talking about the characters here. Haha. You can just see how careful Pope is whrn being intimate with Ploy. He has this bubble that is obviously visible. Haha. She is just too "experienced," both professionally and personally for our little Pope.