[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With how low OneHD's ratings are, they should welcome and support fans subbings because Thai viewers are obviously not watching them. Tsk

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
aww, why do thailand have to ban sub . i want to help but i don't know how to use twitter LOL . By the way , i just started on eps1 , so ready to jump on the wagon with ya ladies toooo
SARN!!!!! HAHAH did you come for the bed scene between Falcon and Mali? There's their wedding soon and he asks her for a son.....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I CAN SEE IT NOW! What a night guys! so many craps they put us thru tonight. If it was for this lakorn I would've given up already. Thank to SJDK for subbing again! You guy are amazing!

LeBron-James.jpg

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
With how low OneHD's ratings are, they should welcome and support fans subbings because Thai viewers are obviously not watching them. Tsk
Most of their lakorns aren't even good and they don't seem to promote their actors! OneHD, I hate you. Nobody touches BPS! NOBODY!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
SARN!!!!! HAHAH did you come for the bed scene between Falcon and Mali? There's their wedding soon and he asks her for a son.....
Omg...how you know ? Honestly, i wouldn't had start on this lakorn YET because i still hung up on ' A korean Odyess ' BUT my buddy on IG tag me , saying there goin be an rscene beweent Louis & Susie :risas3::risas3: .Im so weak. LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg...how you know ? Honestly, i wouldn't had start on this lakorn YET because i still hung up on ' A korean Odyess ' BUT my buddy on IG tag me , saying there goin be an rscene beweent Louis & Susie :risas3::risas3: .Im so weak. LOL
Hahaha :risas3: you always come out for bed scene and rscene... there's going to be a few I saw bts he threw her onto the bed....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
me too, I try in Firefox and download with IDM but i cant hear nothing,

stiil watch it without sub and still happy! lol

Plz tell me what is going on and how can I fix it?
Do it my way, I think it's much easier!!!

1. When you open the page, go to the video, right click and click on "this item, format and more at internet archive.
2. On the next page, scroll to where you see DL options (at the right)
3. There is MP4 or Torrent
4. I DL w/ torrent and everything was fine but if you don't use torrent to DL, you can try MP4 first.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
me too, I try in Firefox and download with IDM but i cant hear nothing,

stiil watch it without sub and still happy! lol

Plz tell me what is going on and how can I fix it?
You have to use Microsoft Edge

It doesn't work with other browsers!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@pangiaxiong thank you, I am trying that way, to download it with mp4 first, if its not work I will try torrent. I'm so confuse to download it with torrent cuz I dont know how to do it and how to handle with the file after download, I will google it, nothing can stop me to run to Por Date and Mae Kate, lol

@Calligraphy I am! I'm addict it so much, so I play as you say, and just though that maybe its only me to do that, but now I found that there are you with me, lol, happy happy

Dearest

恋の予感
Thanks for updating us @petraSA I will def donate! Everyone please consider it too.

i just watched all of ep 7. don't really care if audio worked or not, i came for subs.

I loved it when Por Dat refered to Kade as Nong when he was asking his mom to take her punishment. Awwwwww that was sweet how he called her Nong.

And I loved it when Por Dat told Ee Prik to not drink medicine when she gets a fever because sickness will lose to her as well. hahahahahahaha take that! Then he asked the other servants to be witnesses :risas3::risas3:

Poor Kade, people still don't trust you...girl is going to work hard. Jeez the mom and Ee Prik are a little frustrating.